Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 03:51:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real  (Read 2006 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 03:11:17 am »

Do you guys have a driver's license at all ?

When you go to the DMV you need 2 forms of ID either a Social-Security Card, a Birth-Certificate, or a DD-214 a military document.

The fact is every natural-born American can produce a Birth-Certificate or at least pay to have the state they were born in mail them a copy for $15-$30.  The fact that Obama has spent over $10 million in legal fees fighting this doesn't make much sense at all, unless he is truly hiding something.

I don't know where my birth certificate is. I have never had to produce it for college, to get a job, to get a driver's license or anything.

I do have a Social Security card and that seems to suffice for most things. But this idea that everyone has their birth certificate at the ready is ridiculous.  Hey, maybe I was born in Kenya, too, and no one ever told me!   Cheesy

Try getting a government job w/o a birth certificate and it won't happen.

How did you get a Driver's License without a Birth Certificate and a Social Security Card, a DMV usually requires 2 forms of ID ?

Did your parents bring your Birth-Certificate and maybe you forgot they did.  Cuz I am pretty sure you didn't have a Military ID card or a DD-214.

Besides you can google Birth-Certificate for your state and see what you have to do to get a copy.  On it has all your citizenship information.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: