Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:38:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real  (Read 1950 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« on: July 28, 2009, 02:21:13 pm »

Andrew Malcolm writes "The Obama camp has proceeded normally as if there was no controversy." Yet Obama has a phalanx of lawyers suppressing access to his early records and has reported spent over $1M in doing so. Is this "proceeding normally?" As an historian it is clear that while Obama may have two creative autobiographies, he will never have an authoritative biography until he allows access to his records. And by the way that Certificate of Live Birth you post above is not authoritative and is not a vault "birth certificate." I have the latter and will gladly show Obama mine if I could see his. In fact I think concerned Americans should laminate theirs and have such a birth certificate rally in Layfayette Park in DC!

This certificate means nothing!!
I know how the public service in Hawaii works and with a couple dollars under the table you get anything you want.

Why is Obama spending so much on lawyers to fight the release of his LONG FORM CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH? ( This is the original hospital generated certificate that would have given his place of birth as well as the attendants and would have been signed and sealed in 1961)This document would prove conclusively that he is a NATURAL born citizen of the US ( as required to serve as President) and the matter would be closed. Instead he has only released a certification of birth which does not list the hospital or provide any names of attendants that can be verified. In fact the document he released proves nothing with regard to the NATURAL born citizen requirement since this type of document was also provided to those that were born outside of the US and thus are NOT NATURAL born citizens. This smells. He is obviously hiding something. What?

Also see this http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,20059.0/msg,161566.html

« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 04:19:36 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: