Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:54:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93  (Read 2238 times)
Spymaster

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 12:50:26 am »

Part I : The Crash Site & Crater and Origins Thereof

To date the FBI has not presented anything near enough evidence to support the claims of over 90% of United Airlines Flight 93 being recovered from the Shanksville crash site. The only piece of recognizable debris in the 10’ deep hole is part on an engine. Coincidentally enough one witness I spoke with who stood in front of that hole that morning swore up and down to me there was no way there was an entire airplane in it. He stated that he had flown on plenty of commercial airliners in his life and was well familiar with how large they are and told me that the hole was more like the size of an engine than an entire plane.

Of all the witnesses I spoke with, including Coroner Wally Miller, I waited for one of them to describe to me the massive 100’ gash in the ground caused by the impacting wings yet not one of them ever made any mention of this. But like all the other witnesses I have spoken with even Wally Miller when recalling the event was still astonished at the size of it. He wanted to clarify that the images most people seen showing this big hole in the ground were after the work had been done there and what it was that morning resembled nothing of the sort.

Bob Blair and Doug Miller were driving on Route 30 that morning. Suddenly they noticed a low flying plane flying with its wings vertical to the ground. As they approached Stoystown Auto Wreckers they watched it disappear behind the treeline. Not long thereafter they noticed smoke rising up and drove towards it. As they approached the crash site someone driving away from it in a pickup truck flagged them down and told them a plane had crashed and then drove off away from the scene. Was this Lee Purbaugh? At this time one can only assume.

Bob and Doug said when they arrived at the scene there was no one else present. Bob stated whoever they had passed had to be the 1st person to see as they were no doubt 2nd & 3rd . What they found when they got there astonished them. There was nothing. There were some fires. Bob and Doug immediately grabbed the fire extinguishers they carry in the work truck and extinguished what fires there were before the arrival of Stoystown Fire Department [who contrary to popular belief were the 1st responders, not Shanksville].
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 12:51:52 am by Spymaster » Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 12:53:22 am »

Both had stated they did not see neither human remains nor any recognizable airplane debris. Bob further stated he saw a burning tire that they had a heard time extinguishing and something that resembled a gear box as he called. Both corroborated others stories of how small the crater actually was.

What I find most troubling is that it took me nearly 5 minutes to drive to the crash site from Stoystown Auto Wreckers and Rollock Scrap Yard is less than 100 yards from the crash site and yet none of their employees seemed to have gone out to the scene. Instead it was Bob & Doug arriving several minutes later.

Personally, I think the lack of witnesses from Rollock and the man driving away from the scene [presumed to be Purbaugh] all saw something else but we’ll save that for later.

In between where Bob & Doug saw the plane and its alleged final resting place was Viola Saylor. Outside in her backyard that morning Viola heard the massive roar of the planes engines as it passed by just above the treetops on her property. She was walking towards her backdoor when the plane came screaming directly over her house right at her. She described feeling a “pressure” as it passed overhead and said it had taken the leaves off the tops of the trees [but did not hit the trees]. And it passed. And then the noise was gone. Everything became real quiet and she heard someone in the distance scream “Oh my God!!!”. Then there was a thud.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 12:53:38 am »

Viola lived very close to the crash site at that time. Had the plane crashed as alleged she would have never had noticed a silence let alone hear someone cry out in the distance before it impacted. The plane was traveling over at an alleged 500mph.

Since Lee Purbaugh the only alleged impact witness chose not to speak with me after receiving advice from an attorney I have to turn to Susan McElwain for what took place next.

Susan was on the opposite end of Viola. She was driving north that morning on Bridge St. in Stoystown less than a mile southwest of the crash site. First lets talk about what Susan did not see on her side of the crash site : a 757. Allegedly while Susan is approaching the stop sign and her experience takes place a 757 is diving towards the ground less than a mile in front of her. Susan did not see one because it was already gone.

As for where it went that we’ll get into later.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 12:53:51 am »

Suddenly a small white plane passes right over Susan’s vehicle flying so low to the ground it has to pull up in order to avoid crashing into the row of trees at the Bridge St &  Buckstown Rd intersection. It is so low in fact that Susan’s first thoughts were “Oh my God, he’s gonna crash, he’s gonna crash”. The plane vanished behind the treeline and seconds later a smoke cloud began to rise.

In between both of these witnesses are 2 witnesses I am not making public per their request but who have told me their stories in detail even after initially denying seeing anything.

One woman’s husband witnessed the whole event. He is deceased now. She would not tell me what he told her but elected to say “I can only tell you what I saw”. Her husband was on the porch when it happened. She was in the house. She heard a thud. Puzzled by it she went outside to see what had happened. When she got out there she noticed her husband was looking off towards the trees and that there was a small little white plane in the sky. She said seconds later she began to notice smoke rising up over the treeline directly below this “strange little white plane” as she described it. She then further corroborated Susan’s description of it but adding that it had a small window on the front which led her to believe it had an occupant. When I inquired as to whether it was capable of carrying passengers like a small corporate plane she clearly stated this was not possible.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 12:54:04 am »

Also outside at this time was her neighbor who I also spoke with. The neighbor arrived outside after the smoke had started to rise but other than that corroborated every single other detail the previous witness stated.

Southwest of the crash site was the Salt Mill where Rick Chaney was working when this event took place. Rick felt a rumble and noticed everyone else seemed to be heading to go outside. He then followed. When he got outside he described seeing a small white plane which he too confirmed was not any type of passenger plane or corporate plane and could not accommodate groups of people. Said it looked military but not like anything he had ever seen before and that it made him think it was some sort of scout plane or something similar.

The other inconsistency is that the blast trajectory of the impact and the flight path conflict. One aerial photo clearly demonstrates the blast trajectory into the woods is in a southwest direction while Viola’s house is located northwest. Indian Lake is southeast of the crash site. This little fact was argued about with me by Wally Miller who insisted Indian Lake was in the direction of the trajectory but clearly this is not true.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 12:54:17 am »

Part II : If Not Shanksville Then Where?

In Loose Change : Final Cut Indian Lake Mayor Barry Lichty elaborates on his experience that morning. He says the power had gone off and he felt a tremor and then he heard what “sounded like a missile” come over his house because it was “going that fast”. Then he states that it “was coming from that direction” [the crash site].

Barry says it wasn’t the aircraft that crashed though because Flight 93 never flew anywhere near of over Indian Lake according to the official story of it. But that’s because Barry has no reason to suspect the government is lying to him. There is no other explanation for what went screaming from the crash site immediately after the explosion than it was the plane witnessed by Bob, Doug, & Viola which if it continued to fly would have been in a direct path with Indian Lake.

Viola said that in order for the plane to have crashed the way they said it did compared to the way it was when she saw it the plane would have had to pull up and then nose dive into the ground which of course is aerodynamically impossible. It is interesting also to note that Viola turned down an opportunity to be an Official Ambassador at the Flight 93 Memorial because “I wouldn’t go along with the stories”.

So how do we get from the crash site to Indian Lake? Is there any witness in between the two to confirm this flight path?

The answer is yes and who it is will surprise you : Val McClatchey.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 12:54:30 am »

Val McClatchey lives Southeast of the crash site directly in between the site and Indian Lake. On the morning of 9/11 Val was sitting on her couch when she first heard Flight 93 fly over head. The problem is Flight 93 never flew over her house. After she heard the plane she said she looked outside the window and caught a glimpse of it before it crashed. But knowing what I know from all the other eyewitnesses this simply cannot be true.

She only could have heard Flight 93 flyover towards the crash site as Susan did not see the plane and I have corroborated her claims of the small white plane being there at the exact time with the other eyewitness discussed earlier.

Claims of Flight 93 flying over Indian Lake can be found in every local paper in Pennsylvania and lists a group of names for being having heard the plane fly overhead including : Indian Lake Marina Manager Jim Brandt, Indian Lake Marina Employees John Fleegle and Carol Delasko, Indian Lake Golf Course Employee Chris Smith, and Jim Stop who was reportedly fishing in Indian Lake and actually watched the plane fly overhead. According to the Pittsburgh Tribune Review Jim witnessed the plane losing pieces as it flew over.

No one at Indian Lake can ever hear Flight 93 flyover if the official story is true. Indian Lake is 3 miles southeast of the alleged impact site. No one witnessed Flight 93 approach the crashsite from the Southeast but from the Northwest. This indicates the plane continued on past the alleged impact spot in a direct line most likely ascending.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 12:54:41 am »

Part III : What Happened to the Passengers?

This is always the last question people have when told a plane did not crash in the Shanksville field. Which while we’re at it isn’t even really Shanksville but Lambertsville. This is just another thing the American people have been lied to about. But onto the story of Wally Miller and human remains…..

Not one person witnessed human remains at the Flight 93 crash site on 9/11. Despite many people searching for remains of anything throughout the immediate area none were seen. Naturally I found this to be very surprising when Wally Miller showed me the photographs he took on the following day after stating he too did not discover any remains on the 11th.

The photographs Wally took showed very little evidence of human remains. So little one could attribute it all to coming from one human being. There were several photos of a severed left arm, a couple which appeared to be a human scalp, and lastly a couple of what appeared to be an organ perhaps a heart or lung it was hard to distinguish in the photo. The amazing part is that all of these remains photographed by Wally on the 12th were in plain view laying in dirt. The only dirt in the vicinity is the dirt road which the plane allegedly crashed by. Everyone was traveling up and down this road and many people wondered off into the area of the blast trajectory into the woods. None reported seeing any such thing and let me tell you the half an arm would have easily been noticed.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 12:54:56 am »

Wally Miller never found a drop of blood at the crash site. Despite a severed arm laying in dirt along with what appeared to be internal organs none of them left a single trace of blood where they were recovered.

Instead the FBI recovered the remains [undocumented of course] and proceeded to bring them into the DMORT facility they erected for Miller and the task of identifying the deceased. The FBI then in turn would bring the remains to Miller without any proper documentation of their chain of custody or place of location.

The FBI also provided Miller the list of names of who he would find and provided samples of those said individuals to Miller.

So they gave Miller the names of the victims, the remains of the victims, & the DNA samples to test against those remains to confirm their identities. The FBI took Wally Miller by the hand and led him down the path of the deceived. And with that they accomplished their necessary ending to their story in Shanksville.

That is my conclusion based on over 2.5 years researching hands on with many many hours logged interviewing eyewitnesses in person, over the phone, through email, & on video. Taken their accounts and seeing how they fit with the little one sentences released by the corporate media of other witnesses and putting the puzzle together.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 12:55:07 am »

Ultimately I cannot tell you what happened to the plane that fly in front of Bob Blair & Doug Miller, passed Viola Saylor, & then heard flying overhead by McClatchey and all the Indian Lake residents. But I can tell you it did not crash in a field in Lambertsville [Shanksville] on the morning of 9/11 and the case made that it did by the US Government and 9/11 Commission and corporate media fails epically to scrutiny and a new fully open public transparent hearing is necessary to finally finding out and understanding the truth of what really happened on the morning of 9/11.
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 12:55:19 am »

Recommended links :

Flight 93 Shanksville : 9/11 Truth

Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 12:55:31 am »

9/11 : The Shanksville Files Vol I : Susan McElwain :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=80...+mcelwain&hl=en
Report Spam   Logged
Spymaster