Atlantis Online
August 18, 2019, 10:26:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93  (Read 737 times)
Spymaster

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 12:53:51 am »

Suddenly a small white plane passes right over Susan’s vehicle flying so low to the ground it has to pull up in order to avoid crashing into the row of trees at the Bridge St &  Buckstown Rd intersection. It is so low in fact that Susan’s first thoughts were “Oh my God, he’s gonna crash, he’s gonna crash”. The plane vanished behind the treeline and seconds later a smoke cloud began to rise.

In between both of these witnesses are 2 witnesses I am not making public per their request but who have told me their stories in detail even after initially denying seeing anything.

One woman’s husband witnessed the whole event. He is deceased now. She would not tell me what he told her but elected to say “I can only tell you what I saw”. Her husband was on the porch when it happened. She was in the house. She heard a thud. Puzzled by it she went outside to see what had happened. When she got out there she noticed her husband was looking off towards the trees and that there was a small little white plane in the sky. She said seconds later she began to notice smoke rising up over the treeline directly below this “strange little white plane” as she described it. She then further corroborated Susan’s description of it but adding that it had a small window on the front which led her to believe it had an occupant. When I inquired as to whether it was capable of carrying passengers like a small corporate plane she clearly stated this was not possible.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: