Atlantis Online
August 23, 2019, 01:25:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93  (Read 738 times)
Spymaster

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 12:53:22 am »

Both had stated they did not see neither human remains nor any recognizable airplane debris. Bob further stated he saw a burning tire that they had a heard time extinguishing and something that resembled a gear box as he called. Both corroborated others stories of how small the crater actually was.

What I find most troubling is that it took me nearly 5 minutes to drive to the crash site from Stoystown Auto Wreckers and Rollock Scrap Yard is less than 100 yards from the crash site and yet none of their employees seemed to have gone out to the scene. Instead it was Bob & Doug arriving several minutes later.

Personally, I think the lack of witnesses from Rollock and the man driving away from the scene [presumed to be Purbaugh] all saw something else but we’ll save that for later.

In between where Bob & Doug saw the plane and its alleged final resting place was Viola Saylor. Outside in her backyard that morning Viola heard the massive roar of the planes engines as it passed by just above the treetops on her property. She was walking towards her backdoor when the plane came screaming directly over her house right at her. She described feeling a “pressure” as it passed overhead and said it had taken the leaves off the tops of the trees [but did not hit the trees]. And it passed. And then the noise was gone. Everything became real quiet and she heard someone in the distance scream “Oh my God!!!”. Then there was a thud.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: