Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:48:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93  (Read 2241 times)
Spymaster

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 12:50:26 am »

Part I : The Crash Site & Crater and Origins Thereof

To date the FBI has not presented anything near enough evidence to support the claims of over 90% of United Airlines Flight 93 being recovered from the Shanksville crash site. The only piece of recognizable debris in the 10’ deep hole is part on an engine. Coincidentally enough one witness I spoke with who stood in front of that hole that morning swore up and down to me there was no way there was an entire airplane in it. He stated that he had flown on plenty of commercial airliners in his life and was well familiar with how large they are and told me that the hole was more like the size of an engine than an entire plane.

Of all the witnesses I spoke with, including Coroner Wally Miller, I waited for one of them to describe to me the massive 100’ gash in the ground caused by the impacting wings yet not one of them ever made any mention of this. But like all the other witnesses I have spoken with even Wally Miller when recalling the event was still astonished at the size of it. He wanted to clarify that the images most people seen showing this big hole in the ground were after the work had been done there and what it was that morning resembled nothing of the sort.

Bob Blair and Doug Miller were driving on Route 30 that morning. Suddenly they noticed a low flying plane flying with its wings vertical to the ground. As they approached Stoystown Auto Wreckers they watched it disappear behind the treeline. Not long thereafter they noticed smoke rising up and drove towards it. As they approached the crash site someone driving away from it in a pickup truck flagged them down and told them a plane had crashed and then drove off away from the scene. Was this Lee Purbaugh? At this time one can only assume.

Bob and Doug said when they arrived at the scene there was no one else present. Bob stated whoever they had passed had to be the 1st person to see as they were no doubt 2nd & 3rd . What they found when they got there astonished them. There was nothing. There were some fires. Bob and Doug immediately grabbed the fire extinguishers they carry in the work truck and extinguished what fires there were before the arrival of Stoystown Fire Department [who contrary to popular belief were the 1st responders, not Shanksville].
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 12:51:52 am by Spymaster » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: