Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:53:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Texas Mother Says Devil Made Her Decapitate Infant Son: Police

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Mother Says Devil Made Her Decapitate Infant Son: Police  (Read 517 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 11:50:47 am »

Hi Harconen,

I think what Krista is trying to tell you is that you answer posts with simply more cut and paste, done't actually debate the issues.  She's right! Some of the material is posted a few times over and is a bit repetious.

Hi Mandy

Yes it is repetious.Until you answer it.So, you see, you are running of from debate, when you see something you can't answer, or just calling me bad names and going of topic with story.

PLEASE BE FER AND TRY TO STOP DOING THAT.

And try to answer on this with facts.Just on that, and I have archive of posts that you ignore, and don't want to debate it, and you tell me that I am doing that.Or I need to start calling you with bad names, like you are doing with me.Is that a debate you wish? Is it all you know to do? Insulting people you don't like?

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,20156.msg163760.html#msg163760 http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,20278.msg163798.html#msg163798 http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,20149.msg163052.html#msg163052
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 11:59:47 am »

Right  !!!   God doesn't exist.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Only in your mind.   Undecided

And he only exists in your mind.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 12:22:00 pm »

Right  !!!   God doesn't exist.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Only in your mind.   Undecided

And he only exists in your mind.   Roll Eyes

Hi Robert,

You are an atheist, and Vol believe in God. In your dimension of existence there is no God, in his God is on the first place. So, you can't change eachother.
Please stop before this

Athiest's vs Believers
                                        “Atheists “Versus “Believers”
                                     " Atheists " are  more  spiritual  than  "Believers" .Atheists  carefully  think  about  the  various  spiritual  questions  :Where  we  would  go  after  death? Where were we before birth? What  is  the  purpose  of  our  existence ?what  is  the  purpose  of  the  universe'existance?Is their  a  reason behind existence?. The  "atheists”, mull  over  these  questions  and in  the  end  when  they  find  no  proof  of  a  higher  power    they  decide    not to  believe  in  it."Believers"  on  the  other  hand do  not  think  as  deeply  about  these  questions  and  just  go  ahead and  believe in  the concept  of    god  simply  because  everyone   is  doing  the  same ,in  short  they  blindly  follow  tradition ."Atheists" questioning attitude   and close analysis of spiritual questions makes them more spiritual than "believers"
                                                    Their  is   a  reason  as  to  why  I  have  written  both  these  terms  under  inverted  commas, the  reason  is  that  I  do  not  believe  that  anyone  can  be  a  believer  or  an  atheist. One  may  pray  once  or  twice ,thrice  or  many  times, one  may  do  this  day  after  day  ,but  their  comes  a time  when  he  asks  himself  whether  all  this  praying  is  serving  any  purpose  or  is  he  only  wasting  his  time ,he  does  questions  the  concept  of  god  and  whether  such  a  power  actually  exits  or  not .Human  mind  is  prone
to doubt  only  that  some  people  doubt  more  than  the  others ,  Without  actually  experiencing something  through  ones  senses belief  is  not  possible.
                                                        Similarly, being   an  Atheist  too  is  not  possible, man's strongest  instinct  is   fear, his  fear  of  the  unknown ,various  uncertainties  in  life means  that  he  would  never  be  able  to  rule  out the possibility of  existence  of  an   intelligent   higher  power .Greed  is  yet  another  powerful  emotion  among  humans , 
he is  never  satisfied  and  he  wants  more    for  the  sake  of  his  greed  he  is ready  to  bow  down in  front  of even an  entity  about  who's  existence  he  himself  is  not  fully  convinced(god).
                           Another  reason  as  to  why  belief  in  non  existence  can  never  be  that  strong ,is  necessity ,reality  is  nothing  but a mental  construct(please  read  about Romantics,Nietzche,Hiediger,and  the  post  modernists) ,reality  is  constructed  by  a  person  according  to  his  necessity  and   his  level  of  knowledge. Their r  some  stages  in  life   when  incentive  and  need  to  believe  is  very  high ,for example  an  old  man  ,he   knows  that  he   is  going  to  die, the idea  that  everything is  going  to  end  after  death(the  atheist  idea) is  a  very  uncomfortable  one  here one  needs  hope so  incentive  to  believe  in  an  afterlife ,god  etc  is  very  high.                           
                                                                  The question arises that are Atheists really rational? Believers  are  irrational because  they  believe  in  a  concept(god) without  any  evidence  of  its existence   ,atheists in     fact     are  just  as  irrational  as  they  declare  something  to  be  non   existent  simply  because  of  the  fact  that  they  cannot find  evidence .If  something  is  hidden  from  us  ,can it  be  taken  as  non   existent ?.
                          Believers  are  intellectually  lazy because  whatever  they  can t  explain  they  ascribe  to  God  and  stop  looking  for  answers ,Atheists  too  are  intellectually  just  as  lazy  because  when  they  can’t  find  an  explanation  they  jump  to  the  conclusion  that  God  does  not  exist  ,and  stop  thinking  further .                                                                                                                                                  Though   the  atheists  like  to  trumpet  themselves  as  thinkers  Atheists  are  just  as  unthinking  and  unquestioning  about  their “ unbelief “ as  the  believers  are  of  their “ belief”. U r no thinker if u don’t question your beliefs.
                                                         Believers  think  themselves  as morally  superior  than  others ,in  that  sense  believers  are  chauvinists ,Atheists  on  the  other  hand  are arrogant  as  they  consider  the  believers (overwhelming  majority  of  the  world  population) to  be  bunch  of  fools and  regard  themselves  as  rational    thinkers ,as  people   with  monopoly  over  rationality.
                    If  a  person  has  to  make  a  choice  between  what  s/he  ought  to  be ---  Atheist or  believer   ,it  is  infact  no  choice  at all  one  is  just  as  bad  as  another . So  it  is  best  to  suspend  judgment  ,perhaps  “Agnosticism”   can  be  another  option ,or  “scientology”   but  these  two  are  no  option  at  all.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 12:27:34 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 01:54:48 pm »

Most religious people are ignorant, illogical and hateful and I will not stop conveying my opinions just as I'm sure you will not stop with your fear propaganda about the government and Obama.
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 02:08:01 pm »

Most religious people are ignorant, illogical and hateful and I will not stop conveying my opinions just as I'm sure you will not stop with your fear propaganda about the government and Obama.

I was just saying that there is no point in fighting about God. Second, where do you see "fear propaganda about the government and Obama", in the FACTS ant TRUTH ??
Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 02:52:58 pm »

Maybe in your mind they are facts and truth.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 03:04:37 pm »

Maybe in your mind they are facts and truth.

So, answer on it with facts, if you can. Let us see the power of your mighty mind. Or your mind is open only to hail your new leader?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhhkyPmJotE

Let us see the power of your mighty mind against this FACTS. http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,20149.msg163052.html#msg163052
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:10:05 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: