Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 06:43:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Obama Creepiness (Group Think…You Sensed It Didn’t You?)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Creepiness (Group Think…You Sensed It Didn’t You?)  (Read 1874 times)
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 12:39:16 am »

I sopose that Native Americans allso have to thank you after you exterminate them?
First holocaust it the world history was done by you, and it is a fact.

That was 150 years ago.  What have we done to the Indians lately?  Don't you have any recent history you can point to?

Excuse me if I don't take any lectures from a person who's country was part of an area that redefined "ethnic cleansing" during much of the 1990s. 

I see thet you are the one of the people for whom "One death is a tragedy. One million deaths are a statistic.”, so I ask you for I number of people in foren countryes that you "liberate from life", and don't tell me "You have nothing on me, bud, I don't shape American foriegn policy.  Most Americans were against the Vietnam, Korea and Iraq.".You vote for your leaders, don't you?

Yeah, but I didn't vote for Bush and was too young to vote for Johnson or Truman so I don't bear any responsibility for Korea or Vietnam either.

By the way, America liberated France, much of western Europe, Kuwait and saved the world in World War I and II so I am not apologizing for anything.

By the way can you vote for Obama?He haven't right to be a president, or do he?

Because he is a good person and the birth certificate stuff is all right wing conspiracy garbage.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: