Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:16:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

TUNGUSKA and the Ancient Mystery Installation in Siberia - UPDATES

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TUNGUSKA and the Ancient Mystery Installation in Siberia - UPDATES  (Read 4927 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 11:50:43 am »

Time-space Distortions

The gigantic electromagnetic discharge that occurred at the moment of this terminator's impact caused a remagnetisation of the soils, producing an extremely strong effect on the environment and the space-time structure of the blast site—leading to a change in the flow of physical time that, decades later, was observed by scientific expeditions in the area. The distortion of time-space by means of a powerful electromagnetic discharge is a component of the compensatory technology!
If we take into account the use of this same electromagnetic field by UFOs to distort the structure of time-space in order to shift into different dimensions, then various characteristic features of the accounts given by Tunguska witnesses enable us to take a new look at the events in question, revealing fascinating details that have hitherto escaped the attention of researchers.

Here is the story of Ivan Kurkagyr, the son of a Tunguska witness. It contains a curious account of how, at the moment of the blast—a powerful electromagnetic discharge that caused a distortion of shape—some people and animals were instantaneously shifted to different places. In other words, they were transferred in space!
…Many tents stood together. In the morning, thunder could be heard. An incredibly noisy storm broke. It smashed the tents, carried people through the air. People found themselves away in the marsh. They could not understand...how they had been taken over there. The storm that set fire to the taiga also consumed their reindeer. Fire spread. One man's tent stood there. This fellow wanted to go home. He had money in his tursuk [felt bag]. Seeing the fire, he dashed to take the money. He ran to the river, towards the tents. The fire was eating the tents [of his neighbours]. The people threw themselves into the river. The fire passed across the water. Those in the river caught alight. They dived, but the fire set alight even the divers, burning their heads. In that way they all died...

There is one more indicator of a powerful effect on the time-space structure in the blast area. At the moment of the explosion, the sky somehow opened and people could see outer space—the starry firmament—beyond!
A. S. Kosolapova, the daughter of S. B. Semionov, said when questioned by Krinov in 1930:
I was 19 years old and at the time of the meteorite fall I was at the Vanavara trading post. Marfa Briukhanova and I had gone to the spring for water. Marfa began drawing water and I stood by her, facing north. At that moment, I saw in front of me to the north the sky open to the very earth and a burst of fire. We were scared and I only managed to say, "Why has the sky opened in daytime? I've heard of the sky opening at night, but never during the day", when the sky closed again and after that we heard bangs, like shots...
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: