Atlantis Online
January 27, 2022, 12:05:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Close Encounters with Mysterious MEN IN BLACK

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Close Encounters with Mysterious MEN IN BLACK  (Read 823 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 06:25:14 pm »

The next frame depicted a building resembling a vault or tomb. An inside view showed walls containing drawers or trays. In opened trays appeared objects which looked like ostrich eggs. These, I was told, were the future generations of the planet, hatched by controlled system whenever the blackness approached and caused many deaths. I learned, too, they were also hatched to replace any persons dying of accident.

Another frame exhibited a large underground firing range where several people practised the use of a peculiar firearm. It was a silver, tubelike device with several buttons on the handle. As the men pressed the buttons, large fireballs shot out the end and burned through huge sheets of metal placed some distance away. I was told this was one of their weapons. But of the firing, this impressed me most: after the fireball pierced the thick metal, it would make a loop and slowly return through the air until it once again entered the 'gun' from which it had been fired! The ball returned in a kind of slo w motion. This evidently recharged the tubes, for, once the ball had returned, it was fired again.

I asked further questions.

"Is this your most powerful weapon?"

"No, it is not. We have a weapon that is even too horrible to show to you."

"Could you tell me a little of its nature?"

"It is a ray with a long range which burns up everything in its path."

"Have you ever used this weapon in a warlike manner?"

"Only to ward off invaders that try to do us harm."

"What is the food on your planet? Do you have plants and animals?"

"We live mainly on a fungus kind of growth similar to your mushrooms. We grow many varieties, of different food values. We also consume many types of shell-covered water creatures. Large plants which grow near our bodies of water bear delicious fruit. From this we make many of our food products."

"If you have water on your planet, why is it necessary for you to take water from our seas?"

"The water of our planet contains no impurities. We have no water similar to your sea water which is so rich in many things."

"Would it be possible for me to write about my experiences so that others on Earth can learn of your existence?"

"We do not want you to tell anything to anybody about what has happened to you. You must keep all of this a complete secret. To date you have done well, though your reasons for secrecy have been motivated by factors other than fear of consequences from us. As long as you possess the small piece of metal, you will be under our power."
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: