Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:30:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Medvedev Unveils “World Currency” Coin At G8

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medvedev Unveils “World Currency” Coin At G8  (Read 200 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: July 13, 2009, 02:23:45 am »

Medvedev Unveils “World Currency” Coin At G8

Russian President shows reporters example of “united future world currency”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, July 10, 2009

UPDATE: A close-up image of the coin appears at the bottom of the article.

In a highly symbolic moment at the G8 summit in Italy today, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev unveiled to reporters a coin representing a “united future world currency”.

“We are discussing both the use of other national currencies, including the ruble, as a reserve currency, as well as supranational currencies,” the Russian leader said at a news conference.

However, those who have downplayed the formulation of a world currency by dismissing it as merely a progression of SDR’s (Special Drawing Rights) and not something that would physically be used by citizens in a system of world government, were contradicted when Medvedev clearly outlined that the new currency would be “used for payment” by citizens as a “united future world currency”.

“This is a symbol of our unity and our desire to settle such issues jointly,” Medvedev said.

“Here it is,” Medvedev told reporters today in L’Aquila, Italy, after a summit of the Group of Eight nations. “You can see it and touch it,” reports Bloomberg.

The question of a supranational currency “concerns everyone now, even the mints,” Medvedev said. The test coin “means they’re getting ready. I think it’s a good sign that we understand how interdependent we are.”

Medvedev explained that the coin had been minted in Belgium and bears the words “unity in diversity”. An RIA Novosti report noted that the coin represented an example of a “possible global currency”.

China and Russia have repeatedly called for a new global currency to replace the dollar.

When confronted about plans to supplant the dollar with a new global currency, both Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner denied that such an agenda existed.

However, just days after he told a Congressional hearing that there were no plans to move towards a global currency, Geithner sought to please the elitist CFR by assuring them that he was “open” to the notion of a new global currency system.

The scandal-ridden and highly secretive Bank For International Settlements, considered to be the world’s top central banking power hub, released a policy paper in 2006 that called for the end of national currencies in favor of a global model of currency formats.

The global currency would be a key central plank of a future system of world government. Earlier this week, Pope Benedict called for a “world political authority” to manage the global economy.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/medvedev-unveils-world-currency-coin-at-g8.html

http://pics.livejournal.com/a_kolesnichenko/pic/00021ace/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 02:25:46 am »

The bottom link is the new "Globero", my term for it...  Wink  issued by the IMF.

Still think Obama is working for America's interest ?
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 03:25:00 am »

Yes.

Vol, this was just a silly Russian stunt, and you fell for it.  Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 11:28:58 am »

Volitzer, do you believe in God and especially do you believe in Jesus?  I'm only asking because if you do, it's very important for the answer to the next question.

If you believe in Jesus and in his second coming, then you must understand that you believe in a one world order.  And Jesus is president of the world.  So - do you believe in the second coming of Christ?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 02:55:05 pm »

Yes.

Vol, this was just a silly Russian stunt, and you fell for it.  Roll Eyes

Still in denial about the New World Order and their Global Banking Corporatocracy.  Good God man how much more evidence do you and the rest of the Obamanoids need here ??

Have you not watched any of the films I have posted here ??
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 03:07:41 pm »

Volitzer, do you believe in God and especially do you believe in Jesus?  I'm only asking because if you do, it's very important for the answer to the next question.

If you believe in Jesus and in his second coming, then you must understand that you believe in a one world order.  And Jesus is president of the world.  So - do you believe in the second coming of Christ?

I believe in God.

I believe Jesus Christ.

Based on what I have researched I think Jesus Christ is a Lyran (exo-humanity) whose lifespan is that of Anunnaki, 3600 Earth years = 1 Nibirun year. 

If he does come back it will be like Orthon in a discoid vimana type craft should Earth fall into chaos.

I am hoping that Earth humanity will join our cosmic neighbors and not fall into despair, but I don't rule out Jesus coming back after WW3 and reteaching Earth humanity wisdom again.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 07:54:34 pm »

I think Jesus can pop in and out whenever he feels like it.  He can manifest himself in our level and he can then discard the body when he wants to.  He can live in a different plane of existance, or many planes.

My point was - you keep saying you're against a one world government but I don't think you really know what that means.  It means we'd all be on a level playing field.  Exports and imports would be traded at a fair market value, not inflated prices.  The financial world would balance eventually because the one-world coinage would have the same value no matter where you went.  There will likely always be those who are richer and those who are poorer and those at all the levels in between.  If we re-incarnate here to learn life lessons that are necessary for working our way up the spiritually enlightened ladder, then it wouldn't do to have everything the same.  The school of hard knocks would not be teaching anymore.  Souls would not be able to learn the required lessons, and they'd never be able to find their way back to God thru living the situations that are necessary to give the entities the experiences they need to succeed. 

You see a one world government as evil and enslavement, and yet you would gladly let it be that way with Jesus as the leader.  Just remember that not many believed he was the savior back then, and the Bible says he will come like a thief in the night and will be not recognized again.  There will be a lot of people, especially Muslims and Jews and Hindus who don't accept them as the savior either.  What about them?  You think God created those people just to have them all die?  He loves them too you know.  He created them.  He's not going to let them all just die, unless he has a wonderful place for their souls to go afterwards.  He doesn't un-create.  He doesn't kill.  Think of the meticulous planning that went into creating everything just so the lost souls could find their way back to him.  If there is going to be a one-world government, it is still for the purpose of the incarnating souls, for the lessons they need to learn.  If it is to be different, God will make it so. 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 12:54:57 am »

I wouldn't mind a Globo-terian government, with very limited power in exo-political affairs, which is elected from every nation on Earth but with out giving up any individual nation's sovereignty.

However we don't need what the New World Order wants as far as a Global Government is concerned.

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

America: Freedom to Fascism

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=Freedom+to+Fascism&ei=at8QSJPIL52mrALI99GwBA
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: