Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:31:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[R]...Thou Shalt Not Kill...[R]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [R]...Thou Shalt Not Kill...[R]  (Read 326 times)
Paulo Riven

« on: July 17, 2009, 05:30:46 am »

Regardless of who we point fingers at for the Twin Towers Destruction, they all share one thing in common.

The Black Bible Book of power mongers and secret codes of wars and control.

God's Book would be White, of course. Smiley

The people responsible obviously were following a ritualisitic ceremony of The Bible which is why I believe that the true Symoblism
of the Towers is not that they appear as the number 11, but that they symbolize;

THE TWO TABLETS OF MOSES and their destruction was the re-enactment of Moses breaking the tablets!

tues.sept.11.2001

jewish calendar;
23 Elul,5761

virgo (the virgin) (Isis,Semeramis,Ishtar,Diana,Mary,etc,etc)

254th day
37th week
182nd weekday

1 Elul - Moses ascends Sinai for 3rd 40 days (1313 BCE)
8 Elul - Washington Responds to Newport Jews (1790)
10 Elul - Noah Dispatches Raven (2105 BCE)
17 Elul - Noah Dispatches Dove (2105 BCE)
23 Elul - Dove brings Olive Leaf to Noah (2105 BCE)
25 Elul - The 1st day of Creation (3761 BCE)
25 Elul - Jerusalem Walls Rebuilt (335 BCE)

The shofar(Ram's Horn) is blown every morning from the first
day of Elul until Rosh Hashanah (except on Shabbat).

The blast of a shofar emanating from the thick cloud on Mount Sinai made the Israelites tremble in awe (Exodus 19, 20).

It is also customary to recite Psalm 27 every day from Rosh Hodesh Elul through Hoshanah Rabbah on Sukkot (in Tishrei).

The month of Elul is a time of repentance in preparation for the High Holy Days of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

the word “Elul” means “search.”

Day of Judgement, Rosh Hashanah, and Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur.

Selichot are usually recited between midnight and dawn of Psalms 145,

Many Jews also visit the graves of loved ones throughout the month in order to remember and honor those people in our past who inspire us to live more fully in the future.

Another social custom is to begin or end all letters written during the month of Elul with wishes that the recipient have a good year. The standard blessing is "K'tiva V'Hatima Tova" ("a good writing and sealing [of judgement]"), meaning that the person should be written and sealed in the Book of Life for a good year. Tradition teaches that on Rosh Hashanah, each person is written down for a good or a poor year, based on their actions in the previous one, and their sincere efforts at atoning for mistakes or harm. On Yom Kippur, that fate is "sealed."

Yom Kippur is the tenth and final day of the Ten Days of Repentance which begin with Rosh Hashanah

Psalm 27
1 A psalm for David himself.
Unto thee will I cry, O Lord: O my God, be not thou silent to me: lest if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
2 Hear, O Lord, the voice of my supplication, when I pray to thee; when I lift up my hands to thy holy temple.
3 Draw me not away together with the wicked; and with the workers of iniquity destroy me not: Who speak peace with their neighbour, but evils are in their hearts.
4 Give them according to their works, and according to the wickedness of their inventions. According to the works of their hands give thou to them: render to them their reward.
5 Because they have not understood the works of the Lord, and the operations of his hands: thou shalt destroy them, and shalt not build them up.
6 Blessed be the Lord, for he hath heard the voice of my supplication.
7 The Lord is my helper and my protector: in him hath my heart confided, and I have been helped. And my flesh hath flourished again, and with my will I will give praise to him.
8 The Lord is the strength of his people, and the protector of the salvation of his anointed.
9 Save, O Lord, thy people, and bless thy inheritance: and rule them and exalt them for ever.

Exodus 34: 11

11 Observe what I command you today. See, I will drive out before you the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites.
12 Take care not to make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land to which you are going, or it will become a snare among you.
13 You shall tear down their altars, break their pillars, and cut down their sacred poles

Deuteronomy Chapter 9
Lest they should impute their victories to their own merits, they are put in mind of their manifold rebellions and other sins, for which they should have been destroyed, but God spared them for his promise made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
English (Douay-Rheims)
1 Hear, O Israel: Thou shalt go over the Jordan this day; to possess nations very great, and stronger than thyself, cities great, and walled up to the sky, 2 A people great and tall, the sons of the Enacims, whom thou hast seen, and heard of, against whom no man is able to stand. 3 Thou shalt know therefore this day that the Lord thy God himself will pass over before thee, a devouring and consuming fire, to destroy and extirpate and bring them to nothing before thy face quickly, as he hath spoken to thee. 4 Say not in thy heart, when the Lord thy God shall have destroyed them in thy sight: For my justice hath the Lord brought me in to possess this land, whereas these nations are destroyed for their wickedness. 5 For it is not for thy justices, and the uprightness of thy heart that thou shalt go in to possess their lands: but because they have done wickedly, they are destroyed at thy coming in: and that the Lord might accomplish his word, which he promised by oath to thy fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 6 Know therefore that the Lord thy God giveth thee not this excellent land in possession for thy justices, for thou art a very stiffnecked people.
7 Remember, and forget not how thou provokedst the Lord thy God to wrath in the wilderness. From the day that thou camest out of Egypt unto this place, thou hast always strove against the Lord. 8 For in Horeb, also thou didst provoke him, and he was angry, and would have destroyed thee, 9 When I went up into the mount to receive the tables of stone, the tables of the covenant which the Lord made with you: and I continued in the mount forty days and nights, neither eating bread, nor drinking water. 10 And the Lord gave me two tables of stone written with the finger of God, and containing all the words that he spoke to you in the mount from the midst of the fire, when the people were assembled together. 11 And when forty days were passed, and as many nights, the Lord gave me the two tables of stone, the tables of the covenant, 12 And said to me: Arise, and go down from hence quickly: for thy people, which thou hast brought out of Egypt, have quickly forsaken the way that thou hast shown them, and have made to themselves a molten idol. 13 And again the Lord said to me: I see that this people is stiffnecked: 14 Let me alone that I may destroy them, and abolish their name from under heaven, and set thee over a nation, that is greater and stronger than this.
15 And when I came down from the burning mount, and held the two tables of the covenant with both hands, 16 And saw that you had sinned against the Lord your God, and had made to yourselves a molten calf, and had quickly forsaken his way, which he had shown you: 17 I cast the tables out of my hands, and broke them in your sight. 18 And I fell down before the Lord as before, forty days and nights neither eating bread, nor drinking water, for all your sins, which you had committed against the Lord, and had provoked him to wrath: 19 For I feared his indignation and anger, wherewith being moved against you, he would have destroyed you. And the Lord heard me this time also. 20 And he was exceeding angry against Aaron also, and would have destroyed him, and I prayed in like manner for him. 21 And your sin that you had committed, that is, the calf, I took, and burned it with fire, and breaking it into pieces, until it was as small as dust, I threw it into the torrent, which cometh down from the mountain. 22 At the burning also, and at the place of temptation, and at the graves of lust you provoked the Lord: 23 And when he sent you from Cadesbarne, saying: Go up, and possess the land that I have given you, and you slighted the commandment of the Lord your God, and did not believe him, neither would you hearken to his voice: 24 But were always rebellious from the day that I began to know you. 25 And I lay prostrate before the Lord forty days and nights, in which I humbly besought him, that he would not destroy you as he had threatened: 26 And praying, I said: O Lord God, destroy not thy people, and thy inheritance, which thou hast redeemed in thy greatness, whom thou hast brought out of Egypt with a strong hand. 27 Remember thy servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: look not on the stubbornness of this people, nor on their wickedness and sin: 28 Lest perhaps the inhabitants of the land, out of which thou hast brought us, say: The Lord could not bring them into the land that he promised them, and he hated them: therefore he brought them out, that he might kill them in the wilderness, 29 Who are thy people and thy inheritance, whom thou hast brought out by thy great strength, and in thy stretched out arm.

Ezekiel Chapter 9
All are ordered to be destroyed that are not marked in their foreheads. God will not be entreated for them.
English (Douay-Rheims)
1 And he cried in my ears with a loud voice, saying: The visitations of the city are at hand, and every one hath a destroying weapon in his hand. 2 And behold six men came from the way of the upper gate, which looketh to the north: and each one had his weapon of destruction in his hand: and there was one man in the midst of them clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn at his reins: and they went in, and stood by the brazen altar. 3 And the glory of the Lord of Israel went up from the cherub, upon which he was, to the threshold of the house: and he called to the man that was clothed with linen, and had a writer's inkhorn at his loins. 4 And the Lord said to him: Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem: and mark Thau upon the foreheads of the men that sigh, and mourn for all the abominations that are committed in the midst thereof. Mark Thau... Thau, or Tau, is the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet, and signifies a sign, or a mark; which is the reason why some translators render this place set a mark, or mark a mark without specifying what this mark was. But St. Jerome, and other interpreters, conclude it was the form of the letter Thau, which in the ancient Hebrew character, was the form of a cross. 5 And to the others he said in my hearing: Go ye after him through the city, and strike: let not your eyes spare, nor be ye moved with pity. 6 Utterly destroy old and young, maidens, children and women: but upon whomsoever you shall see Thau, kill him not, and begin ye at my sanctuary. So they began at the ancient men who were before the house. 7 And he said to them: Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew them that were in the city. 8 And the slaughter being ended I was left; and I fell upon my face, and crying, I said: Alas, alas, alas, O Lord God, wilt thou then destroy all the remnant of Israel, by pouring out thy fury upon Jerusalem? 9 And he said to me: The iniquity of the house of Israel, and of Juda, is exceeding great, and the land is filled with blood, and the city is filled with perverseness: for they have said: The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not. 10 Therefore neither shall my eye spare, nor will I have pity: I will requite their way upon their head. 11 And behold the man that was clothed with linen, that had the inkhorn at his back, returned the word, saying: I have done as thou hast commanded me.

The Twin Towers were built by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Authority_of_New_York_and_New_Jersey

Headed by Executive director Austin J. Tobin.
During the 2001 towers collapse, current executive director of port authority, Neil.D.Levin lost his life.

The Port Authority is jointly headed by the governors of New York and New Jersey. Each governor, with the approval of his or her state senate, appoints six members to the Board of Commissioners

Financially, the Port Authority has no power to tax and does not receive tax money from any local or state governments. Instead, it operates on the revenues it makes from its rents, tolls, fees, and facilities.

As owner of the World Trade Center site, the Port Authority has worked since 2001 on plans for reconstruction of the site, along with Silverstein Properties, and the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation. In 2006, the Port Authority reached a deal with Larry Silverstein, which ceded control of the Freedom Tower to the Port Authority.[28] The deal gave Silverstein rights to build three towers along the eastern side of the site, including 150 Greenwich Street, 175 Greenwich Street, and 200 Greenwich Street.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Manhattan_Development_Corporation

The Lower Manhattan Development Corporation (LMDC) was formed after the September 11 attacks to plan the reconstruction of Lower Manhattan and distribute nearly $10 billion in federal funds aimed at rebuilding downtown Manhattan.

In May 2006, New York's Attorney General, Elliot Spitzer unequivocally condemned the LMDC as an "abject failure" in its capacity as an agent for rebuilding lower Manhattan.

Governor George Pataki

Mayor Rudy Giuliani

Researching Austin J.Tobin wikipedia says see also; ROBERT MOSES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_J._Tobin

Modern day Hiram Abiff!

Robert Moses (December 18, 1888 – July 29, 1981) was the "master builder" of mid-20th century New York City, Long Island, and Westchester County, New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Moses

Moses was born to assimilated German Jewish parents in New Haven, Connecticut.

essayist Phillip Lopate writes that "Moses' satanic reputation with the public can be traced, in the main, to...Caro's magnificent biography

In Lev. xvi. the single allusion to Azazel is as follows: On the tenth day of Tishri (see Atonement Day) the high priest, after first performing the prescribed sacrifices for himself and his family, presented the victims for the sins of the people. These were a ram for a burnt offering, and two young goats for a sin-offering. Having brought the goats before Yhwh at the door of the tabernacle, he cast lots for them, the one lot "for Yhwh" and the other "for Azazel." The goat that fell to Yhwh was slain as a sin-offering for the people. But the goat of Azazel (now usually known as the "scapegoat") was made the subject of a more striking ceremony. The high priest laid his hands upon its head and confessed over it the sins of the people. Then the victim was handed over to a man standing ready for the purpose, and, laden as it was with these imputed sins, it was "led forth to an isolated region," and then let go in the wilderness.

The name of a supernatural being mentioned in connection with the ritual of the Day of Atonement (Lev. xvi.). After Satan, for whom he was in some degree a preparation, Azazel enjoys the distinction of being the most mysterious extrahuman character in sacred literature. Unlike other Hebrew proper names, the name itself is obscure.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?letter=A&artid=2203

Well, it's not obscure that the goat to God is murdered while the Goat to Satan (Azazel) is let go into the wilderness! Later they decided in some rituals to push the goat over a cliff! In any case, it definitely resembles Satan worship!

Zaidiots.  Z=last letter = Za = Fallen son= Zatan = Zathanel HatuptaH = Azazel = EleaZAr = EliZA's son = Head Rabbi who murdered Jesus Christ!

EleaZAr = ra ZA el = king satan lord            Elizabeth = Eli Za beth = Lordess Satan House

ZZ Top.

Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damascus
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 08:51:02 pm »

Interesting observations, Riven.  But, if there was a religious significance to 9/11, what exactly does it matter if Bush was the one to hit us?  Is he an agent of Satan?
Report Spam   Logged
Paulo Riven

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 06:08:58 am »

Hi Damascus, thanks for your question.

Wouldn't you say that the people responsible for that are agents of Satan?

Freemasons, Zionists, illuminatis, satan worshippers, they're all the same. Some of them deny Satan and say they worship Lucifer, which is in reality Satan, regardless of their excuses.

The biggest suspects for 911 are Zionists and Freemasons. Apparently, Freemasons are in reality servants to Zionists who run the banks,corporations and governments.

Focus on German Jewish Zionists = Nazi's and Nasis or Zionazi's.

It's not so much the religious aspect, but rather the ritualistic aspect towards evil.

Sort of like Lady Diana's death and the ritual aspects which people mention like the site of her death being a focal point of evil energy because there was once a temple of worship there.

It's sort of like the freemasons also have checkerboard floors in their temples which signifies black and white. Evil would turn white things into black and vice versa. In a sense, for black magic to work, they would just have to reverse white magic. As you see, the purpose of the Tablets was the good word of god's laws for the people. When moses smashed them on the people, he cursed them and they suffered a great destruction. See?

You would think they would paint the White house Black and call it the Black house which it really is.

See, Satan's best angle was deception. He would make you believe that it's good when in reality it's evil.

That's why those luciferians are so stupid because they are brainwashed to believe that the serpent who tempted Eve symbolizes their knowledge, which in reality is only the knowledge of evil.

God had already implanted all the knowledge of good into Adam and Eve and also created them in His image, so they were quite smart to begin with and that is why we are so technologicaly advanced today.

Not because of Lucifer.  Zaidiots.

Report Spam   Logged

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Paulo Riven

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 09:07:47 pm »

Genesis; 1:26 states; "And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth.

God is therefore not alone.

Usualy, theosophists answer this by saying that the plural term "Our" represents The Trinity of Father,Son and Holy Ghost of which all three are termed as the nature of God and also as separate beings.

God made man from the Earth, in other words, God lay upon the Earth with His Wife in The Union of Love and Their First Son was later born.

Then God made woman from the rib of man, which means that the rib symbolizes the same Act of The Union of Love to reproduce.
In this case The First Daughter was born.

As we can see, this suggests that God came to earth with His Wife, had a Son and then a Daughter = AAaa = 1,2,3,4 = 1111. A Quadrinity.
Therefore 1 is God, 2 is His Wife, 3 is The First Son and 4 The First Daughter, in that order.

That is why I use 111, because it is the number for all men (3) or son's from God.
In relation to men, The Trinity bears different meaning in the sense that we came from our Father's, we are their Sons and we have their Spirits. 

Father is the Creator and Mother is the Nurturer or Holy Spirit of sustenance. Children produced by them complete the Trinity or Quadrinity because all are One of God. Therefore Man and Woman when they unite also become as One as their children are all a product of One also, the Unity of their parents.

Not only can we realize that the Holy Spirit is actualy God's Wife, but we can also see Her image in my Garden of Avila picture where She is wearing a Crown with a Diamond as She looks upon The Babe (with my face ). Not to mention all the apparitions of Our Lady that appear miraculously such as the Fatima Miracle to the 3 children in Portugal or that Jesus Christ also has a Mother and a Wife and Children.

The Children then go on to make their own lives which God had located them to The Garden of Paradise. (Avila) It is then that the First young adults inevitably engage in the Act of reproduction after 14 years of age when they are capable and poked by the arrow of Cupid. Smiley

The result of this is that a new member is added to the Sacred Family bearing the number 5.  This means the first Change from the One to a Two or Second Generation.

5 therefore is the Greatest Change.

Take notice that the attack on the World Trade Center not only mystifies the number 9 or 11, but also the number 5 as The Key Factor.

Sept,11,2001 = 09+11+2001 = 2021 = 5.

The Tablets of Moses are said to be 10 laws of 5 on each tablet meaning 2 great changes. 1 being God's written laws for Goodness, 2 being Moses smashed them upon the people of great sins and set upon the curse of their destruction.

On the other hand, evil's strength lies in changing White to Black or disguising Truth as a Lie or mirroring Goodness for the purpose of Evil in ritualistic manners.
So if we mirror the Son who is 3 then we have two three's or 33, one good one evil. Face the 3's together and they make the infinite number 8 or two serpents intertwined which is also the symbol of illuminati elitists or corporations and governments and the basis of Freemasons attaining the 33rd degree where they deem themselves as masters of good and evil knowledge or black and white. As you can see this gives a whole new meaning also to 11 or 11:11 since 1 is God's number. It is this evil knowledge that is to be performed in exact but opposite likeness of the good knowledge, hence ritualistic acts of evil like the Twin Towers destruction that also has many different faces of deception. In other words, more than one reason to knock down those towers or kill many birds with one stone or much more with 2 stones for the matter. This also sheds a new understanding into the twin Z's of the swastika or the twin pyramids of the Star of David.

The Good news is that the Abyss awaits those Zionists, Luciferians or Satan worshippers and evil doers with LuX usury Condemned minions. Smiley Zaidiots.

Another view of 5 is that Adam's firstborn Cain who is 5th caused the greatest sin in the act of murdering his brother Abel who is 6th. Therefore 6 became associated with Evil as also in 666. Not that Abel was evil of course, but that his number became an Act of Evil because Cain fell into Evil because Adam and Eve learned the knowledge of Evil by way of deception via the Serpent and passed it on to their first generation. This doesn't mean that we are all evil because 5 is change, which can be for the better or worse much in the same manner as black and white squares that keep alternating through time.

We can view the great lie of The Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil as in reality The Tree of Evil that we distinguished from our knowledge of Goodness already provided to us by God. Therefore their is in truth no knowledge of good coming from that tree other than to stay away from it for our own good!
To say it is The Tree of Good and Evil knowledge or a greater knowledge is misleading and a deception, because it is only the Tree of The Knowledge of Evil and that is why God forbade them to taste of it. As it is known,  knowledge was already given to Adam and Eve via their Parents, God and His Wife and the Garden of Paradise was also provided with The Tree of Life and all good things for them to further their knowledge. Why would God mix his knowledge of Goodness with the knowledge of Evil in a Tree or in a Book and tell you not to eat or read from it? That is why the Tree is Black as The Bible is also Black and Darkness is also Black so you are easier to be deceived and Fall into The Darkness.

We can imagine this as being a tree with poisonous fruit that would cause you to hallucinate and become dillusioned with evil visions and thoughts much in the same manner as people experiment with hallucinagen drugs like LSD or Ahayuasca,poison mushrooms, etc, etc. They didn't die(at least some anyway), but they went on a trip to hell and back both physicaly and mentaly which after the drug wears off, they feel the guilt of a great sin in which they have done and in most cases, taking a shower afterwards feels like a spiritual cleansing.

This can also be compared to Adam and Eve realizing that they were naked and feeling ashamed. Not that Goodness told them that being naked was bad, but rather that being evil did from the guilt of their sins witnessed where afterwards they fashioned leaves to cover their sins much in the same manner as that shower feels like a spiritual cleansing. So too do our clothes give us a spiritual cleansing.

That is my basic understanding even though God has The Power to Create all things anywhere, the True Magic of our Birth is in the Union of God's Love.

Pray With Him, not To Him.
Worship No Stone.
Command No Death
Love Thy Neighbour
Preserve Our History

Paulo Riven
AeJor Mn
SaJaRa
Sword of Avila

Son of AeJon Mn

Report Spam   Logged

Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 02:27:21 am »

Friend Riven,

I am deeply disappointed that you believe the Zionists are responsible for 9/11.  There has never been any proof of that, and there is a reason for that:  and it all arises from Arab websites that are notorious for fabricating propaganda.

In this case, they have a special need for blaming the Jews for 9/11:  doing so absolves them of their own responsibility for plotting and carrying out the attacks that killed 3,000 people.

Shalom,

Sarah
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 08:58:58 pm »

Eh, Sarah,

Pay no attention to Riven, I am surprised he didn't mention the Fascists too...

You notice that he never cites any sources when he goes on his rants....

Wonder who he is channeling, Satan or Lucifer?
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Paulo Riven

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 12:53:47 am »

Sarah;

I'm disappointed that you don't seem to understand the difference between a jew and a zionist.

That's a rather silly comment Bianca. After all, you are much better at ranting than I am.

There are only 3 interests for America with the East. Oil,Saudis and Israel.

What did Moses see when he arrived near the top of the mountain?

Salem bin Laden spent a lot of time in Texas. He had Bath buy Houston Gulf Airport for him. Salem was an avid aviator, and died when he crashed his Ultralight outside San Antonio in 1988.
Was this an accident, or was is a CIA plot?
It was an accident; reports say that the weather was poor and it was foolish for him to be flying an Ultralight that day. Ironically, Salem and Osama's father had died in a plane crash in 1968, almost exactly 20 years earlier.
Salem bin Laden's will transferred the ownership of the airport to a wealthy Saudi banker, Khalid bin Mahfouz. Mahfouz was a large shareholder in the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), which was later found to been involved in money laundering and channelling Saudi oil money to various politicians to buy influence. At the time of the inquiry, James Bath was the director of Skyway Aircraft Leasing Ltd., also owned by Khalid bin Mahfouz.
Khalid bin Mahfouz was director of the National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia (NCB).

Quote thread title; "Gallery of shame.. the Jews that perped 911! "

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67947

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Report Spam   Logged

Robyn

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 01:03:51 am »

How did the Jews/Zionists have anything to do with 9/11? Weren't Bush and the Arabs responsible?

Of course, Paul Wolfowitz from the Bush Administration is Jewish, maybe you mean him.
Report Spam   Logged
Paulo Riven

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 02:35:51 pm »

Hi Robyn, I guess you didn't click on the David Icke forum link just above your post.

Quote thread title; "Gallery of shame.. the Jews that perped 911! "

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67947

Report Spam   Logged

Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 10:05:07 pm »

Hi Riven,

You can't believe everything you read on the interrnet. The notion that only two Jews died on 9/11 and 4,000 didn't report to work that day was perpertuated by an Arab newspaper, there is no truth behind it:

4,000 Jews, 1 Lie
Tracking an Internet hoax.
By Bryan Curtis

Posted Friday, Oct. 5, 2001, at 8:30 PM ET

[Addendum, Oct. 7, 4 p.m. ET: Osama Bin Laden essentially claimed credit for the Sept. 11 attacks in a statement recorded before Sunday's strikes on Afghanistan. "America was hit by God in one of its softest spots," he said. "If it continues with this policy [against Iraq and the PLO], the sons of Islam will not stop their struggle."]

It is an article of faith in many Muslim countries that Israel was behind the attack on the World Trade Center, with many citing as their evidence a "news report" that 4,000 Israelis called in sick from their jobs at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11. The allegation has now appeared on scores of Web sites and bulletin boards, has been reproduced in e-mails too numerous to count, and has run as fact in newspapers and news broadcasts in the Middle East. Where did this charge originate, and what path did it take around the world?

First, a question begs: Where did the precise figure of 4,000 Israelis come from? According to the Anti-Defamation League's Web site, on Sept. 11, the Israeli Embassy released a statement expressing concern about the 4,000 Israeli nationals living in New York City—few of whom actually worked in the World Trade Center. At press time, the embassy couldn't confirm this statement.

According to Nexis and the Google search engine, the first mention of Israeli involvement in the attacks came in a Sept. 17 report on Lebanon's Al-Manar Television. The Los Angeles Times reports that the terrorist group Hezbollah has free access to Al-Manar's airwaves, and the station's Web site claims that the station exists to "stage an effective psychological warfare with the Zionist enemy."

The next day at 6:26 a.m., the American Web site Information Times published an article headlined "4,000 Jews Did Not Go To Work At WTC On Sept. 11," and credited it to an "AL-MANAR Television Special Investigative Report." This was not the first time that Information Times had pointed the finger at Israel. The day after the attacks, it warned in an article that the "terrorist government of Israel … cannot be ruled out" as a suspect. Information Times purports to be edited by Syed Adeeb from the eighth floor of the National Press Club at 549 15th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20045. The Press Club says it has no such tenant and repeated messages sent to the e-mail address for Syed Abeed listed on the site bounce back as undeliverable. Directory assistance for Washington, D.C., has no listing for Information Times.

The "4,000 Jews" page is easily forwarded as e-mail, and this may explain the message's rapid dissemination.

The Information Times article makes three charges:

1) Citing the Jordanian newspaper Al-Watan, it alleges that "Israelis remained absent [on Sept. 11] based on hints from the Israeli General Security Apparatus, the Shabak." No media source except Al-Manar claims to have actually seen the editorial in Al-Watan, which the Jordanian Embassy's information bureau describes as an obscure newspaper with a low circulation. Al-Watan's source? Unnamed "Arab diplomatic sources." (A few newspapers called Al-Watan have Web sites—click here, here, and here to visit them—though none seem to be based in Jordan.)

2) Citing the Israeli newspaper Yediot Aharonot, it alleges that Israeli secret police prevented Prime Minister Ariel Sharon from traveling to New York City on Sept. 11.

3) Citing the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz, it alleges that the FBI arrested five Israelis who were caught filming the WTC's smoking rubble from their office building roof. (They were being held on the charge of "puzzling behavior.")

No other media outlet that can be searched through Nexis or Google has confirmed the Information Times claims about Sharon and the five Israelis.

Within days, the story appeared in newspapers around the world. A remarkably similar version appeared under the byline of Irina Malenko in Russia's Pravda on Sept. 21. Pravda removed the article from its Web site a few hours after posting, calling it a "great and foolish mistake," but it can still be accessed here. On Sept. 21, the Chicago Tribune reported that a Pakistani paper, which it did not name, had published a similar account. In his Sept. 23 Slate "Dispatch" from Islamabad, Peter Maass reported that a local pro-Taliban politician repeated the 4,000 Jews claim at an anti-U.S. rally. On Sept. 26, Pakistan's Business Recorder printed the story about 4,000 Jews in language almost identical to the original Al-Manar article as a letter to the editor under the name "Hakeem." The same day, the New York Times reported that the allegation had appeared in a newsletter published by an Islamic charity and in lesson plans prepared by Egyptian middle-school teachers. On Oct. 4, the Chicago Tribune spotted the allegation in a Saudi paper, which it did not name. In the Oct. 8 issue of Time, Tim McGirk reported from Pakistan that the story had swept through the country's mosques and Urdu newspapers.

On Sept. 28, USA Today repeated the claim in the context that "Muslims the world over" had tried to pin the attack on Israel. USA Today did not explain the origin of the charge. The Village Voice did the same on Oct. 2. The hoax-debunking site Snopes.com assailed the story, as well. With the Web as a weapon, a lie spreads quickly and easily. With the Web as a corrective tool, the same lie becomes much easier to bat away.

http://slate.msn.com/id/116813
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 10:05:55 pm by Byron » Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 10:10:19 pm »

It is estimated that between 400 and 500 Jews died in the attacks on
the World Trade Center on 9/11. The exact number is not known, since
official record-keeping does not list the religions of the victims.

"While no one knows for certain how many Jews were killed on Sept. 11,
the most reliable estimates put the number at about 400. This despite
the blasphemy spread in the Arab world that no Jews perished, having
been warned by the Mossad agents who supposedly carried out the
attacks."
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=331277
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
Barrell of a Gun

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 12:42:17 am »

Of course, Silverstein did get eight billion dollars when the World Trade Center was hit and this was only in the third month of his lease.

The Twin Towers never made that much money, but were too iconic to ever tear down.

If you wanted to take down an icon in the city and put something more economical in its place, what would you do? Most likely, fake a terrorist attack.  Then, unravel the whole crime before everyone, on TV.
Report Spam   Logged
Paulo Riven

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 05:01:43 pm »

It's ironic that the "When" of the Twin Towers destruction occuring in the month of September is the same time when MOSES goes up into Mt.Sinai to receive the twin tablets from God during EXODUS.

The Twn Towers symbolize the Twin Tablets of MOSES.
MOSES destroys the Tablets. The Twin Towers are destroyed.

The man responsible for The Twin Towers construction, Austin J.Tobin, is associated with Robert MOSES, the master builder of New York.

Robert MOSES was born to GERMAN JEWISH parents.

(Ashkanazi = ZZ = Swastika = Jewish NASI + German NAZI = those who say they are jews but are of the synagogue of satan. MOSES is also portrayed in The Bible's EXODUS as having a HORNED face which he covered when he spoke to the people after his descent from Sinai. Horned statues of BLACK MOSES and artistic works are seen in the Vatican and in secret societies and elsewhere)

Two of the most powerful families responsible for millions of deaths, numerous wars, greatest of deceptions and corruptions, cohersion of governments, the world central banking system and new world order government resulting from all that, were both started around 1500.aD by the TWIN TABULATES;

................MOSES ROTHSCHILDS and MOSES WARBURGS............................

Coincidence?

It appears that the mission of the illuminati eltitist German Jewish Zionists are being carried out in likeness of EXODUS towards the new promised land of NEW WORLD ORDER and CENTRALIZED BANKING SYSTEM.

If the AL -Qaeda was also responsible for the World Trade Center Bombing on February, 6th, 1993, during the BILL CLINTON administration...WHY DIDN"T AMERICA INVADE AFGHANISTAN THEN?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Yousef's view of the attack
According to the journalist Steve Coll, Yousef mailed letters to various New York newspapers just before the attack, in which he claimed he belonged to 'Israel's Army, Fifth Battalion'.[7] These letters made three demands: an end to all US aid to Israel, an end to US diplomatic relations with Israel, and a demand for a pledge by the United States to end interference "with any of the Middle East countries' interior affairs." He stated that the attack on the World Trade Center would be merely the first of such attacks if his demands were not met. In his letters Yousef admitted that the World Trade Center bombing was an act of terrorism, but that this was justified because "the terrorism that Israel practices (which America supports) must be faced with a similar one."

Canada's Parliament Building Clock Tower (Canadian eh?)

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: