Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:50:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Suzanne McHenry Update

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suzanne McHenry Update  (Read 2523 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 12:26:59 pm »

Just talked with her.

She is back in the UK.

Kids are safe with in-laws in the U.S.

She is coming back to the U.S. in 18 months, maybe.

She told me to tell you all so I am.

Jason

SuzakaDusk - 'Suzanne McHenry update.'

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=136787.0;topicseen

Hey all, I thank you all for your undying support and love for me during this stressfull time I shall be back asap, I am in the UK at my friends place for a long weekend break thing, I am still jetlagged I will try to reply to all when I have caught up.. I LOVE YOU ALL.. 
Report Spam   Logged
SalPot

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2015, 03:44:33 pm »

Heres an update... so suzanne is still i  the UK. The children are in foster care and possibly separated but Im not entirely sure on that. I dont get told much. Legally suzanne can return back to the US. She has been over here in the UK since 2009. So shes been away from her children for nearly SIX YEARS. She has never seen any on Bethanys birthdays. Thats sad :-( This whole situation has gone on for way too long. Those kids need their mum. I wanted to post this message to anyone who thought this might have been a scam. Suzanne needed cash initially to get bail but she ended up with immigration sending her bacl to britain. she hadnt sorted her papers out yet. She didnt burn amie. It was diagnosed by a doc that it was a staph infection.

Regards
suzannes sister
Report Spam   Logged
Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 07:53:45 pm »

You know, I have to say, a couple of years ago, I might have said Volitzer was full of it. But experience has taught me that government bureaucrats, especially in the upper echelon, like child services, and especially cops, will say or do literally anything to justify their useless, bloated, and arrogant existence. It's us against them people. They are not public servants, the only thing they help our themselves to your tax dollars. And that is the truth.

Oh, and if I were ever in trouble these days, the last person I would want to call would be a cop.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: