Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:53:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Suzanne McHenry Update

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suzanne McHenry Update  (Read 2524 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: July 16, 2009, 03:29:23 pm »

Suz - My babies have been taken by the ARKANSAS DHS [Suz still in jail!]

DHS - (Department of Human Services)

Full Story here:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109477.0

Ok, anyone who can help Suzanne and Calvin, here is the address:

PO Box 674,
Marion,
Arkansas,

Make checks payable to:

Suzanne and Calvin McHenry

Please DO NOT be embarrassed to send small amounts ($5 or $10). Most of us are struggling. Every note of encouragement and even small amounts of $ sends a message of love loud and clear: We are all family and we stand together against this tyranny. If you can send more please do! Imagine being forced to pay a $2,000 ransom JUST TO HAVE YOUR OWN PRECIOUS CHILDREN RESCUED from the clutches of an evil system.

Don't say to yourself, "but what if EVERYONE needed help?" because I promise you the day is coming when everyone will need help. And we will give and give and give and sacrifice everything we have for each other ... even our lives if necessary.

If anyone here got railroaded by CPS, DeHoSe, IRS, DeHuSe, or any other government agency I would do the same in other forums.

Remember what Suz and Calvin are going through can happen to you. I've even had my dealings with CPS believe me this is a humanitarian post not an adverstisement. Please Mods be kind.

Thank You.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 12:28:00 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 07:19:45 pm »

Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse

Suz - on video and in the slammer

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 01:09:25 am »

Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 11:17:47 am »

You're not really that gullilble are you Volitzer?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 02:40:08 pm »

All I am asking is that you read the thread and give it some consideration.  You choose to have kids yourself you'll be dealing with CPS or the Department of Human Service at some point.

Remember what is happening to Calvin and Suzanne could also happen to you.  It has happened to me in the recent past.

My niece had dental work and mispronounced "lollies and dum dums" where it sounded like "nollies and num nums" which to an idiot teacher's assistant thought she was using some 70s dirty slang term.  That's all it took and I wasn't allowed to visit my nieces for 2 months.  No evidence, no jury, no judge not even a trial.  Just a phone call to CPS and a 2 month investigation which rendered nothing.

Don't think it will ever happen to you, fine just ignore it and go about your life.  However if and when it does happen to you remember this thread.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 06:08:00 pm »

Today the Arkansas DHS decided to take my 3 babies away from me for a 72 hour period without an investigation done first. Reason for they been taking away is that my daughter Amie had said I had burnt her with a cigerrete whilst being in and out of the Pool on memoral day cook out, so there for Ar DHS had to take my babies away and I am fukken pissed off and seeking an attorney tomorrow, I ask for all of you to pray

I'd say this is a scam.  What an easy way to make some money.  Have everyone feel sorry for you and send you money.  Get a grip.

See that sentence where it says "my daughter Amie had said I had burnt her with a cigerrete"?  Who did Amie say that to?  Does this abuse happen so often the kid's got the DHS phone number in her back pocket?  Or maybe a member of the DHS was at the cook out and when she got burned with the cig., she just went over to the person from the DHS and said her mom burnt her.  Someone had to CALL the DHS and report the incident.  Maybe a concerned ADULT?Huh

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 07:05:37 pm »

The doctor had confirmed that her daughter had a staph infection and not a cigarette burn.  Still it didn't sway the idiots in the Department of Human Services from snatching the kids.

The kids are safely with their grand-parents now, they have the evidence of the staph infection and the lawyer is still fighting it.

...and I say if you don't want to do the read the prisonplanet link and make up your own mind you don't have to.

They are in Arkansas and I am in Florida I won't see a penny of any of this nor do I care to.  What I am concerned for is that an innocent woman stops getting rail-roaded by a government agency as I know what it is like.

If you were accused of a crime by CPS, which will happen at some point given our current climate, many here at Atlantis Online would be more than willing to come to your side if you or your spouse were imprisoned for something you didn't do.  You never value your freedom until you loose it.  As with the case with Suzanne McHenry.

What has astonished me here is that fact that you have a woman in need here and none of the AO-feminists here have chimed in.   Huh
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 07:15:13 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 07:13:12 pm »

I have Smiley4554's permission to reprint this...

Smiley4554 resides in Arkansas too.

Vol, I hate to say it, but I was witness to something just like this myself many years ago while working in a Law Office.

In 1996 or 1997, a young woman client, came running into our office, Hell-bent on cussing us out, because her baby had just been taken away from her by DHS, and she believed that we had turned her into the DHS in Arkansas.

The Office Manager came out, and we looked at each other in confusion, because Law Offices do not do this. We told her several times that we had nothing whatsoever to do with this, but she did not believe us.

A day or 2 later, she came back to apologize to us, because she found out that she had gone to pay her electric bill, and the nosey little woman inside is the one who called DHS, because she saw "marks" on the baby, and told them that they were "cigarette burns" on the child.

Well, she had her baby with her. And, both the OM and I were stunned to see this child's "marks" were nothing more than a type of birthmark that was not common, but both of us had seem them before. In fact, a girl in my school had a full, bright red birthmark all the way down one side of her body, and she was in her teens. Hers never faded away.

We were both appalled at the ignorance of both the woman at the electric company, and the DHS. This was unforgiveable.

Now, I don't know about this case, but it is interesting, and after the above happened, I'm loathe to "accuse" any parent of child abuse unless it is an out-and-out beating.

BTW, Vol, if you are a member on that site, you may go ahead and post this incident on it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 07:16:22 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 11:28:05 pm »

Volitzer, there are women in need everywhere, and charity starts at home.  I'm sorry if she was wrongly accused, but how is sending her money going to change that?  In most states, if you can't afford a lawyer, one is assigned to you.  You didn't answer my questions either.  WHO did the girl tell?  And WHY did she say her mom burned her?  Do most kids go around accusing their parents of abuse?  Sounds to me like the kid had this happen before, and knew who to call.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 02:20:01 pm »

Read the link...

A doctor confirmed that it was a staph infection and not a cigarette burn yet that doesn't stop DHS in Arkansas from keeping Suzanne imprisoned.

I'll keep AO updated as I receive news or you can go to the link and see for yourself or just do nothing.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 10:51:00 pm »

UPDATE FROM CALVIN McHENRY @ the Prison Planet Forum

quote:

Hey Everyone,

As far as holding up i'm fighting like hell to stay strong. I finally heard from the Immigration Lawyer yesterday and the Immigration has made their decision that Suzanne will still be sent back to England. All they are waiting on is for her passport to come back from the British Consulate.

DHS is trying to push their case full steam ahead and doing their best to try and steal our kids from us. So yes I have one hell of a fight on my hands right now. Things have been very tough as Im trying to work to keep my head above water and fighting all of this at the same time.

The Immigration Lawyer did say that he is fighting this till the end. He says that now we will have to bring her back in once she has been sent back which means it's going to cost me another $545.00 to file to hardship waiver application.

This has all been pure bulls**t. There are folks out in public everyday who whip their kids in Wal Mart and other public places and get verbally abused by their parents and not a damn thing happens to them. It pisses me off royally. It's going to take a while to get things solved but in the end the truth shall be known and it will set us free. This is only the beginning and its a long ways till the end. At least this is a start.

As far as her charges go in Crittenden County. She will not be going to her pre trial set for July 31st. The lawyer on that case has told me that most likely they are going to let the statue of limitations run out on it. Which means after June 8th of 2010 that will be it. He says if they try anything different such as trying to issue a warrant for failure to appear he is going to fight against it.

So for now guys thats the latest I have. It basically has boiled down to a game of lets just wait and see what happens kind of thing now. I will keep you all updated as soon as I find out more. But bear in mind that it may be a few days before I know anything so please check back from time to time as I will post the latest when it becomes available.

Thanks for all the support and prayers guys.
    God Bless.

Cal

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109477.1080;topicseen
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 11:14:14 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 10:54:45 pm »

Volitzer, there are women in need everywhere, and charity starts at home.  I'm sorry if she was wrongly accused, but how is sending her money going to change that?  In most states, if you can't afford a lawyer, one is assigned to you.  You didn't answer my questions either.  WHO did the girl tell?  And WHY did she say her mom burned her?  Do most kids go around accusing their parents of abuse?  Sounds to me like the kid had this happen before, and knew who to call.

Right and the adult population doesn't over-react to stuff they "think" they hear and see.

I knew a guy whose teenage son called the cops on him cuz he grounded him and confined him to his room.  You'd be surprised what kids are capable of.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 09:53:44 pm »

shirteesdotnet

13th AUGUST 2009

Suzanne is in "processing" which can take up to 3-4 WEEKS. She is currently in a correction facility in Jean/La Salle Louisiana, after this she will be taken to Alexander Louisiana where she'll most probably be put on a US Marshall flight to either Newark, New Jersey or JFK Airport NY for an overnight stay before flying into London Heathrow. This is the only up to date info I have at the moment.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109477.1120  Pg 29
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 11:03:58 pm »

Justice4Suz    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109477.1120;topicseen

Hey Boys and Girlies, First and foremost I would like to apologize to everyone in here that has been on pins and needles for so long waiting for me to post an update. First of all I had to get a new computer as my other one crashed as the result of a HiJacker virus. Secondly I have changed internet providers and have had a few changes to stay a little more low profile if you catch my drift. I am glad to see that this thread still remains on here. Suzanne is still in custody in Jena / LaSalle Correctional in Jena Louisiana. I spoke to the immigration officer in charge of her case as of Thursday the 10th. She has the all clear from the UK to return back home. The only thing is now she is basically waiting her place in line to get a flight back to the UK. It could be anytime now or it could be around the 1st of October as far as I know. But I am not holding my breath at the moment as so much changes everytime I turn around so things can become easily confused if were not careful. I had my disposition hearing with the Arkansas DHS on Wed Sep 9th and won my parental rights back to my children. As an earlier member posted the kids still remain with my folks throughout the week for school and such while I work. Anyone wishing to write or contact Suzanne can write to her at the follwing address to send letters, cards, moneys for her books etc.

Suzanne Potterton
A# 88641649
c/o Jena/LaSalle Correctional
P.O. Box 560
Trout, LA 71371

Be sure to include the A# on all correspondences as this is her Alien number and must be used on all letters and use her maiden name of Potterton because this is what her removal orders were submitted under. She will not recieve anything from anyone unless everything is correct and accurate.

I know this isn't much of an update considering the time I've been away. But it's all I have for the time being. I will continue to inform and update everyone as soon as I am updated with everything. Right now it's a matter of playing the waiting game. Again thanks to all of you for your prayers & support and for you love of Suzanne and our family.

Take Care & God Bless you all

Cal ( Justice 4 Suz )
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 12:41:10 pm »

Justice4Suz

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109477.1120;topicseen

Ok boys and girlies here is the latest. Suzanne is back home in Leicester UK with her family. She left from Jena / LaSalle Sunday afternoon and stayed overnight in Newark New Jersey. She caught a flight last night around 830 Central Time and arrived at Heathrow in London at 415 am Central time. We spent a goof part of the day talking and catching up. So keep your eyes open for updates from Suz herself as she will be back online by the end of the week. Take Care all fixing to crash as this has been a stressful and rough day adjusting to these changes. Speak soon.

Cal

Thanx for any support she has gotten here. The McHenrys thank you and I thank you as well. -Volitzer-
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: