Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 08:52:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The ARE's 2007 Search For Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ARE's 2007 Search For Atlantis  (Read 5365 times)
Greg Little

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 04:45:28 pm »

The two islands of Bimini are 7 miles long. They run N-S essentially parallel to the Florida coast, which is 50 miles away. The basic finds and locations at Bimini are these:

1. The Bimini Road is basically at Bimini, 1 mile off the west shore of N. Bimini. The water is 18-20 ft deep.
2. The Paradise Point Pier is slightly south of the Bimini Road, much closer to the N. Bimini shore, only 50 yards at its beginning. The Paradise Point Pier was a harbor and it has columns and lots of stone anchors on it. The water is 8 feet deep over the formation.
3. About 5 miles further to the west of N. Bimini is where the underwater rectangles are, which we think are building remains/foundations. These are in 100 feet of water, just above the 10,000 BC shoreline.
4. The marble temple ruins are 7 miles North of the northern tip of S. Bimini--about 9 miles from the Bimini Road. It is located near a deep channel, but is on a huge underwater mound-like formation that may be a half-mile or so in extent.
5. Moselle Shoals, which is the area strewn with shipwrecks and granite, is about 7 miles to the Northwest of the northernmost tip of N Bimini. We have not found any marble at Moselle, just old metal anchors, chain, ship parts, huge granite blocks, and lots of dumped stuff.

I have agreed to go on the George Norry show, coast-to-coast am this Monday night-Tuesday morning to discuss all this. So we will be posting a lot more photos of all of this along with film from the marble site. It'll leave no doubt as to this being there as we say. Plus, because of this show, we'll put out some preliminary photos and film of the Andros underwater wall. Like I've said, other than the rectangular buildings at 100-feet off Bimini, the wall is the big news.

In the 1800s, there were some rich Americans who basically bought Greek temples, had them disassembled, and shipped them to the states where they could put them in their backyard. We did not find any ship remains under the marble, but if Richard Wingate had not found the ship under it in 1970 (as he reported), he would certainly have discovered Atlan's temple and would have publicized it. That's why I believe the marble was ship cargo. Despite some factual errors in Wingate's book that related this, it is generally a good and reliable book and I believe he was a great researcher who has been unrecognized for all the things he did back then. But there was no gps then. And things disappear and reappear under the shifting sands there. And my statement about factual errors in his book means nothing. I have found a few factual errors in my own books, Berlitz's books, and almost every book I have ever read. Dates, details, names, and sizes of things are easily screwed up and editors never catch that stuff. It drives me nutz but I'm just as fallible as any of the others.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: