Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:15:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Michael Jackson, What Did Obama Have to do With This?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Jackson, What Did Obama Have to do With This?  (Read 157 times)
Vernon Guilley

« on: July 07, 2009, 09:34:21 am »

What if Obama sent his Black Ops fellas to inject Jackson with too many drugs to draw attention away from the bad time that is his presidency?  I'm just thinking.  Maybe he also killed Farrah for the same reasons. You can't trust the government, people, unless there is a conservative Republican in charge, like George W. Bush.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 12:28:21 pm »

Too funny.  Thanks man I needed that big laugh. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Big Ed

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 01:39:18 am »

Sure sounds about right to me, Vern. I'll bet that Obama had hisself a hatred for Jackson.  Then, once he got the army, he sent them into do the job.

Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 09:37:48 am »

Thanks, Big Ed.

Well, what the hell, Robert?  Ain't you been reading any of the stuff that Bianca, Vol & Harc are putting out there on Obama?  This guy is an ego-driven, dictatorlike New World Order operative all ready to unleash his Black Ops and civilian army on good, God-fearing Americans.  Maybe you think you are safe cause you are an Obama supporter, but I don't think so.  See, one of these days he is just going to declare himself dictator for life, just like ole Adolph did.

Michael Jackson is just one of the first victims of Obama's ower grab, you'll see. George Bush should have invoked executive order 51 and put a stop to all this foolishness when he had the chance.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 01:33:23 pm »

Huh

I'll make a wild assumption here but probably... nothing !!!    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 02:31:13 pm »

Here's a free tip Vern.  Don't believe everything you read.  Especially on the internet. 
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: