Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:39:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA  (Read 414 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« on: July 06, 2009, 09:52:48 pm »

Canadian Blog - Who Is Prof. Sam Chang?

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A SCIENTIST NAMED PROF. SAM CHANG?

Sam Chang. Not, it does not ring a bell.

SO YOU PERSONALLY HAVE NOT WORKED WITH HIM ON THE GENOME PROJECT? SAM CHANG?

No, not that I’m aware of. There are a lot of people involved we never got to meet, but we only met through emails. But that name does not ring a bell.

IN THE CAPACITY YOU HAD IN ST. LOUIS AND TODAY, SHOULD YOU KNOW MOST OF THE MAIN PEOPLE?

Most of the main characters, yes. Although it was very international and there were some labs that we never got to go to or meet the people from. So, some of the names don’t stick in my head from back then.

THE REASON I’M ASKING IS THAT I HAVE A JANUARY 11, 2007, CANADIAN BLOG ABOUT A PROF. SAM CHANG SAYING THAT HUMAN JUNK DNA HAS NOW BEEN PROVED BY THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT TO BE FROM SOME KIND OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL CODING.

(laughs) Well, I’ve never heard of that! (laughs) I’ve never heard of that before and it certainly does not sound very credible to me. But I haven’t seen the article. [ I give him the URL.]

I WONDER HOW THIS LONG ARTICLE WAS MADE UP?

Actually I’m just looking on the web while I’m talking to you. If you do a search, there are all sorts of things pointing towards that.

WHERE WOULD THIS INFORMATION AND NAME, PROF. SAM CHANG, COME FROM?

I don’t know. (laughs) I find it actually kind of funny.

Panspermia

SINCE YOU ARE AN EXPERT IN GENETIC RESEARCH, CAN YOU AT LEAST COMMENT ON THE POSSIBILITY THAT HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS MIGHT HAVE BEEN SEEDED BY LIFE FROM SOME PLACE ELSE AND IT MIGHT SHOW UP IN SOME WAY IN OUR HUMAN GENOME SEQUENCING PROJECT?

Well, as far as I know, there is no evidence to support that. So, this is all news to me.

CRICK AND WATSON WON THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR DESCRIBING THE DOUBLE HELIX DNA MOLECULE – AT LEAST 50 YEARS AGO?

1953, I think.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_adn07.htm
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: