Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 09:35:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ley Lines: A Definition

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ley Lines: A Definition  (Read 31196 times)
KTCat

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2007, 02:23:49 pm »

Rocky! Hey girlfriend, I am totally game as to starting a new thread about "The Nine, CIA and Mind Manipulation" because it is an incredibly huge topic that actually seems to involve Giza, the leys, MKUltra and dang near every secret society that ever existed anywhere from way back into antiquity. And I admit, I've got some serious BIG TIME dirt on some of those folks! Back in the 80's I used to date a European lawyer from France who wrote the oil contracts for the Saudis. The guy was a member of the Prieure' de Sion. True Story!!! And this same guy also had super heavy duty links to the CIA and Osama bin Laden. He actually blabbed his head off to me!  Grin  I've been tracking that guy for the last 20 years! Ohhhhhh, do I have some dirt to tell!!!  It would be total fodder for Unknowns' story writing talents. He likes the dark side, and in my opinion, truth is often darker and much, much stranger than fiction. I've got some juicy, juicy stuff...

But Rocky? Where in the heck am I supposed to put the thread? I just went scrolling through all the topics and there is no place for it. The only "conspiracy" heading is for stuff about 911. So, now what do I do?

Report Spam   Logged

Live Long and Prosper, but please be kind to each other...
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2007, 03:29:42 pm »

Shocked  Wow KTCat, you've been busy this weekend.  It took me a while to catch up on all this reading here. 

Quote of Unknown:

[quoteThe way I think about leylines is ... to me they are like the spine of the earth, each node upon this line represents an aspect of nature... a type of consciousness/eneregy --just as the chakras in our bodies are. That they were used to revitalize the procrative/creative forces of the earth... to bring heaven and earth together, to strengthen the signal between the celestial forces and the earth.][/quote]

You  may want to take a look at this.  This is taken from this site:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid06.htm#Ley%20Lines%20and%20The%20Meaning%20Of%20Adam

Geomancy and somamancy are two more pivotal Grid-explicating words. Geomancy initially means "divination of the Earth's secrets" (From the Greek, Gaia-mantos), but after a meditative experience with the planetary Grid, the word emerges for us into its larger meaning as "divinization of the Earth," because positive, loving human consciousness interfacing with the Heaven-bestowed Grid completes its intended divinization process. Somamancy (Greek: body-mantos) is the equivalent word operating in the human dimension.

As we breathe meditatively with Love from Above, which is the fundamental energy behind light and matter, at focal points on the Grid, not only do we bring the Earth's light lines into clarity, we manifest our own inherent divinity, perceive our own bodily ley lines, and come to embody, knowingly, somamantically, this inseverable nexus between the Earth, cosmos, and human. Another name for this nexus is the Grid. Thus geomancy and somamancy are two sides of the same coin. When we harmonize and enlighten geo, we do reciprocally the same for soma.

They compare the grid to the human body. 

To quote Unknown again:

the music of the spheres and the power of vibrational energy

Bruce Cathie has an interesting article on the acoustical levitation of stones, (who many theorize had something to do with the placement of the large statues of Easter Island, and perhaps the Great Pyarmid, (although I know KTCat has her own about the stone being poured, and I think both technologies were know to the ancients, so I’m undecided there).   

Here’s a quote from him, taken from this site:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm#Acoustic%20Levitation%20Of%20Stones

Monastery construction, Tibetan style
according to Swedish Designer Henry Kjellson

The steep mountain side is on the right. In the centre is the stone block, and on the left are the priests and musicians. S=big drum, M=medium drum, T=trumpeter. Inset shows method of suspending drum, and gives an idea of its size. As shown here, Kjellson says, the 200 priests are waiting to take up their positions in straight lines of 8 or 10 behind the instruments, 'like spokes in a wheel.' Unlikely as it may seem, this operation has an intriguing precision, made slightly more so by Kjellson's meticulously detailed description

[imghttp://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x25/mdsungate/antigravitywg107.gif]http://[/img]

He adds this:

Tibetan Monks levitate stones by using an acoustic levitation technique with the aid of drams in this 1939 sketch by Swedish aircraft designer Henry Kjellson.

A New Zealand scientist recently gave me an intriguing extract from an article published in a German magazine, relating to a demonstration of levitation in Tibet. After obtaining a translation by a German journalist, in English, I was amazed at the information contained in the story, and was surprised that the article had slipped through the suppression net which tends to keep such knowledge from leaking out to the public.

All the similar types of stories that I had read up until now were generally devoid of specific information necessary to prove the veracity of the account. In this case a full set of geometric measurements were taken, and I discovered, to my great delight, that when they were converted into their equivalent geodetic measures, relating to grid harmonics the values gave a direct association with those in the unified harmonic equations published in my earlier works.

Quote from KTCat:

Roddenberry was part of that circle in 1974 and 1975, and even produced the screenplay for a movie about The Nine. How much he was influenced by them is unknown, although it is said that some of their concepts found their way into the early Star Trek movies,

There are other theories floating around about the Great Pyramid, besides being a scalar wave weapon.  If you’ve seen the episode of the original Star Trek TV series, you may remember one in which the pyramid on a remote planet serves as an asteroid deflector weapon.  Perhaps it had more purpose than as a weapon against other civilizations.  What if it could blow up a killer asteroid?  Again, as you’ve said, it’s the intent not the energy that is evil, (i.e. God made the grape, man made wine.) 

Dr. Richard Lefors Clark has some interesting ideas which may coincide with much of what you’ve said about the politics and suppressed knowledge surrounding the ley lines:

First here's a picture of what he's talking about:

Why haven't we known about the existence of these 20 magnetic-gravity anomaly points on the Earth Grid before? A compass points North-South anywhere, and so, hiding facts and using the myth of the Equator's magnetic polarity was expedient for our cunning "masters"-—the "power elite" who control this planet. The reason for hiding it is obvious: If you knew this truth then you would know that Coral Castle, Giza, Alice Springs, etc., were Bloch Wall (bow ties) or Diamagnetic Vortex Points. Extraordinary things can be done at these diamagnetic bow tie reversal points, such as levitating extremely heavy objects (building Coral Castle and the Great Pyramid of Giza) and launching (secretly) the real, massive space ships and probes (as at Alice Springs, Australia, and Lop Nor, China, for example).

Official knowledge of the considerable utility of many magnetic-gravity anomaly points on the Grid has taken obvious precedence over any concerns for public safety. If the officials warned the fools in planes and boats to stay out of the Bermuda Triangle at certain times, then ordinary citizens would know too much of their secret knowledge. If you are in the wrong place on the wrong day in the Bermuda Triangle you will be a permanent piece of space junk some 20,000 to 75,000 miles out in space.

The Bermuda Triangle off the Florida coast, when active, is a powerful diamagnetic levitator. Usually the Earth contains the energy flow, but with extra stress from the Sun, Moon, and temperature factors, it ruptures upward and levitates anything over the "blow" points. Smaller ruptures will levitate anything under about 500 pounds—such as people—but not the ships they are on.

He talks about the "Grid Wars" and how the US, Russia, and China are all trying to control the grid and somehow this enables them to dominate the world.  He thinks they have used the space program as a decoy to the real space iniative enabled by using the world grid to levitate the really heavy payloads into space using antigravity powered by the earths own gravitaion field. 

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
mdsungate

« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2007, 03:33:16 pm »

Sorry Unknown one of my pictures didn't get into that last post.  It's a diagram of acoustical levitation of stones by tibetan monks: 

Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2007, 03:47:35 pm »

Since KTCat has made mention of my signature phrase, I feel it needs a little defending.  The phrase does not simply imply that megalithic structures here on earth were laid out in accordance to the way they appear in the sky.  The implication is that what ever happens in the heavens, (and I use this in a spiritual sense) is mirrored here on earth.  It is the second principle of the seven principles of Hermes.  When the ancients laid things out in accordance to the stars, it was not in imitation, but in compliance to this law. (i.e. if there was War in Heaven, then by this law there would be war here.  And we certainly can see that this is so, LOL).

Taken from:  Ley Lines and The Meaning Of Adam
by Richard Leviton and Robert Coons

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid06.htm#Ley%20Lines%20and%20The%20Meaning%20Of%20Adam

Hermes' Geomancy

Looming behind all concepts of the planetary Grid stands the ancient magus, Hermes Trismegistos, Thrice-Greatest Master Geomancer of Earth, with his Smagdarine Emerald Tablets,

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_thot.htm

the keys to Gaia's (Earth's) energy body. That same master Grid engineer, the Gods' messenger for Earth, later passed the flame of his mastery, for our time, to the Archangel Michael with his solar initiatory sword. Michael, say the Hebrews, is the Keeper of the Secrets of the Relations between Heaven and Earth—the nurturing bond of geomancy. The message of both Hermes and Michael to us today as neophyte Grid engineers is this: The Grid is the paramount spiritual phenomenon of Earth.
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2007, 04:28:50 pm »

Look, I don't really want to burst anybody's belief bubble that the leylines still represent "Divine Providence," but there are some things some of you folks really need to consider.

Back in the 60's and early 70's when SRI teamed up with Ain Shams University to perform a bunch of experiments at Giza, those experiments were initially done because they were looking for hidden chambers and passageways within the Pyramid. What they did then was bombard the Pyramid with about a bazillion cosmic rays on the theory that solid limestone would repel the rays, while any hidden hollow places in the interior would absorb the rays. The scientists, which included physicists which had won the Nobel Prize for physics, then recorded the whole thing on magnetic tapes which were later analyzed by computer programs. What they found out was totally unexpected. The pyramid virtually "absorbed" every cosmic ray they could throw at it, which just blew all those scientists' minds. Essentially, the fact that the Pyramid absorbed all those cosmic rays was the first clue that gave rise to Davidovitz's theory that the limestone blocks were literally poured in place, rather than hewn out of solid rock and hauled up onto the pyramid. Today that theory is proving true as more and more scientists have subjected pieces off the limestone blocks to chemical analysis. We certainly can't say that all the blocks were poured, but today we can say with very good scientific evidence that at least some of the limestone blocks were poured. Even earlier naysayers who initially tried to debunk the theories proposed by Davidovitz with ridicule, have now finally had to admit that at least some of the stones in the Great Pyramid are undoubtedly poured.

The point I am trying to make here is that poured material, as in a cement-like product, ABSORBS cosmic rays, and while all the thousands of so-called "pyramid experts" spent years and years arguing it out in order to support whatever their favorite theory was, I can absolutely promise you that SRI did not miss the significance of this. Now, the wall that is going up around Giza and the above article on "the Nine, the CIA and Mind Manipulation," should have been enough to convince each and every one of you that some seriously NASTY dudes are involved in the shenanigans going on at Giza today. SRI is DEEPLY INVOLVED with the same creepy group that was involved in the mind manipulation program called MKUltra, and that is no "conspiracy theory". What they did is a flat out fact and it was fully investigated by congress during the seventies. The senate demanded that the CIA and military no longer involve themselves with mind manipulation scams and passed laws against it.

So will everybody reading this who actually thinks that that some law passed by the Senate would be enough to stop the CIA and all the ugly black budget military projects they are secretly involved with please raise your hand? 

What? I didn't see any hands folks…

Here is what is worrying me. SRI is not only deeply involved in whatever is going on at Giza today; SRI was also the "think tank" behind the MKUltra program. Mind manipulation has gone pretty high tech according to the number of research papers on it that abound today all over the Internet. From what I can gather, today we can be certain that high tech mind manipulation scams include long-distance programming efforts done via microwaves within a certain range. Such a program does not necessarily require that the intended target by implanted with a chip. Some people are simply genetically prone to being extremely susceptible to microwave programming. At any given time on earth there will probably always be a certain number of people who are prone to that kind of programming simply because they have inherited the DNA that makes them that way. I am not telling you guys anything that the Black Budget Boys haven't known for years and years and years.

Now, what do we know about the ley lines? We know that if there is any single place on earth that was built to in some way influence the energy that is running down the leylines, that place would be Giza, right? What else do we know? Well we know that the Great Pyramid of Giza well absorb just about every kind of "cosmic ray" one can throw at it, right? Well, are microwaves cosmic rays? Yep, they sure are. And can microwaves be arranged into programs capable of manipulating the human mind? Yep, apparently they sure can.

So, if you were one of the nasty, nasty Black Budget Boys intent on mind manipulation and you knew all of the above facts with certainty, what would you do to amp your nasty little mind manipulation program so that it would have a greater effect on a greater number of people?

Would you decide, based on the evidence, that the easiest and cheapest way to go about that would be to loft a satellite that run a microwave mind manipulation program and aim those signals directly at the Great Pyramid of Giza, where those signals would be absorbed in order to find out whether that program would then run down the ley lines, where it would then be picked up by a greater number of people?

What do you think, folks? I mean do you think the SRI, CIA and Black Budget Boys would be too greatly troubled by the obvious ethical issues, or would they just go ahead and do it anyway? 

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 04:46:07 pm by KTCat » Report Spam   Logged

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2007, 05:35:00 pm »

Hi Sungate

Fascinating stuff... their are so many ancient stories/legends about the levitation of stones using the leys... from stones mysteriously moving themselves into place were a church should be built, to magical battles fought in the skys over Scotland and Rome, etc. One of the most famous is the battle between Mog Ruith, a student of Simon Magus and St. Peter. One of the reasons that earlier... I brought up the infleunce of the moon is its' waning has a diminishing effect on the flow of energy along the lines. These ancient flying craft were of stone by the way.

Hi KT

It is, the same battle being played out again... between the forces of light and darkness. Undoubtedly, the black magicians will want to use the power for selfish motives and to subjugate others. But I do not believe that was the original intent, nor the true purpose of the ley system. Any technology/magic can be turned to the darkside... Actually, I think the system was an effort to recapture the lost magic of an earlier time. An attempt to come to grips with a more physical nature in ourselves and in our world; but Mostly as a means of insuring the fertility of the earth... The Great Pyramid was an instrument to make the area fertile again, (where now tis desert twas once the ****)although there is no doubt it has a prominance in any discussion about leys, as it is a central location on the earth and the most marvelous of ancient structures.

I could go on and on... describing esoteric material about the loss of spiritual power/soul power... I am sure you are familiar with the writings of pyschics and seers, also of ancient scriptures that make it abundantly clear that man was inherently different after the "fall," or the new creation. The sons of Adam were more physical... less able to use the gifts of the spirit... in manifesting their will.

As for the masons being some sort of evil organization, I am definately not convinced... We are talking about the founding fathers of our country (you know as well as I, that these men were Masons)... men who gave us the Declaration of Independance, and the "Bill of Rights," which is for me the most cherished document in history.

Whatever has become of our current government... these men were true patriots and heroes of enlightenment and freedom (sure they were real men forced to make hard choices and not saints... but brave and honorable men none-the-less).

Also no where on earth has the old system of ley lines broken down, more than here in America... churches are not sighted and aligned... the secrets of the ancient power places, their festival days and what was needed for the maintenace of the lines was never asked of the indigenous peoples of the americas.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 08:05:52 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
KTCat

« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2007, 06:31:53 pm »

"As for the masons being some sort of evil organization, I am definately not convinced... We are talking about the founding fathers of our country (you know as well as I that these men were Masons)... men who gave us the Declaration of Independance, "Bill of Rights," which is for me the most cherished document in history."

Geez Unknown, I don't think I have ever said I thought the Masons were evil. What I do think is that the Masons inherited a system of geometry and even "magic," that they could not have possibly understood and they were certainly not the ones who developed that system. The Anunnaki god, Thoth/Hermes is the guy who initially developed it. Masons were just a bunch of guys who continued to develop ley building according to the instructions and belief system they were given. By the time we get to what they laid out in Washington DC, and what is going on now, the Masons were only doing what was "expected" of them, according to the paradigms set down by the powerful fraternal organization they all belonged to. Actually, it was L'enfant who laid out Washington D.C.'s plan, and that last name has some serious connections to the Prieure' de Sion and the Merovingian bloodlines. It has long been noted that in the circles of Masons who reached the 33rd degree and above, those people received their orders from the Prieure' of France, and both L'enfant and Benjamen Franklin were seriously involved with the French order of Masons in Paris.

The American Masons made up of the wealthiest, most highly-educated and powerful men in this country. Any man who wanted to be recognized as a policy maker or politician very likely felt a great deal of pressure to become a Mason. It was the "in" thing to do. Furthermore, once any man was in that organization, they went along with laying out new leys in the same manner that was prescribed thousands of years ago, because that was "expected" thing to do.

Give me a break. I am not the person who wrote the Masonic handbook, "Morals and Dogma", Albert Pike did. Nor am I the one who declared Thoth/Lucifer "the grand architect;" Albert Pike did!

No Mason asked me or any other woman in America if it was okay if they set up Washington DC as a ley center dedicated to Lucifer. Had I been around then, and had I been asked, you can bet on the fact that I would have said "No!" Personally, I don't want Washington D.C. dedicated to Lucifer, Thoth or anybody else! What I wanted was a separation between church and state! That's what I STILL believe in!

So where is the separation between church and state when this nations' entire capital city was set up as a ley center dedicated to the church of Lucifer/Thoth?

What kind of energy do you think it calls down from the cosmos when you develop a nation's capital around pentagrams? Huh? That is some POWERFUL magic they laid out in our nations' capital, and from the looks of the nightly national news, the kind of energy that appears to have been "called down" looks pretty dang questionable to me!

If the Masons want to worship Lucifer, then I can't **** about that because it is my belief that everybody has the right to worship the god or goddess of their choice. HOWEVER, when somebody sets up the capital of this entire nation to turn it into a ley center dedicated to Thoth/Lucifer, as an American, I think I've got the right to say I don't like it. That is my nation's capital, and believe me, I am not particularly thrilled with the idea that the leaders of this nation are all hanging out in a city specifically designed to invoke the worship of Lucifer!

Whether you call him Thoth, Hermes or Lucifer is up to you. The one thing I am absolutely certain of is that he was Anunnaki, and believe me, I've read enough history to know that there isn't an Anunnaki god that ever walked this earth that I would willingly worship. Not one!

Here, you make up your mind about Thoth/Hermes or Lucifer...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/esp_sumer_annunaki09.htm

The Masons sure didn't ask any women what we thought about their curious intent to dedicate America's capital to an Anunnaki god. I don't like the Anunnaki and never have.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 06:40:42 pm by KTCat » Report Spam   Logged

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2007, 07:29:01 pm »

OK Honey

Calm down... you are not all this shook up about a pentagram are you? The pentagram has five points... it symbolizes man/woman... their five senses... their five fingers... their five extremities when you include the head. So really, I mean... you said earlier you wanted to take the religious mumbo, jumbo out of this... I mean the intepretation of the no.s... etc., make it scientific? The pentagram is an ancient symbol and although, I think severly taken out of context in our time, has never been a symbol exclusively of evil.

"Christos is a solar god by the way...  He is the rebirth... the birth of spring... the sunrise
Easter...

"The Ressurection and the Life... quote -- unquote..." said the man, with a lump in his throat...

"666 is a solar no... thank you very much...

You know -- I hate to get personal but Paul was an a***ole...."

PS: Really, I respect you very much KT, and I must say I have learned a lot (tons from you posts)...
I was not trying to argue about your posts (in fact, the information you have presented is entirely knew to me, so you can understand my skeptism... I hope)... I was mearly clearifying some of my my beliefs

and do check out Wilheilm Reich... pretty please
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 08:15:12 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2007, 07:33:46 pm »

Good Day
What a fantastic thread this is.  I totally didn't realize it had taken off like this. KTCat  - you are a most brilliant person!  I love reading your posts.  Were you a teacher or scientist?  You're incredible.

Some of the information here, I've posted somewhere else, but I can't remember where!  It might have been on AR.  It might have been in the Pyramid section here too.  About the pictures of the great wall going up around Giza.  That really blew me away when I read that.  I really got to worrying about what was up over there. 

3D and I had chatted just a wee bit on the Robert Sarmast site before it was closed down and had discussed man-made planets.  I think the last comment I made to him before we were cut off was something like "What?  You think the earth is a construct"?  Referring to being man made out of bucky balls!!!!

I've posted this somewhere else too, but can't remember where!  Think I'm losin it!!!
BUT - the idea of the ley lines and the tetrahedrons etc, made me think right away of bucky balls.  THEN, Prof. Barsoum has discovered this shape in those POURED CONCRETE BLOCKS in the great pyramid.    I have been waiting for his new paper to be approved regarding the make up of the blocks in the pyramids, but I think he told me it wouldn't be out until August. I was just idly thinking that bucky balls are strong, and if the basic building product of the pyramid was a bucky ball shape, what the heck else was that pyramid for? God - I've got to do something about this memory problem.  What's that nautural product you can take to improve your memory?  Rocky, you know don't you?  I need gallons of the stuff!

THEN we have our resident genius explaining about the pyramid and the grid system and it puts me in mind again of the bucky balls and how the shape of a planet would be if made of these things.  The shadow is telling.  If a thing is round, it gives a round shadow. If it's a geometric shape, it will give a shadow of it's construct.  I wonder what the astonauts see for the earth's shadow?  Is it round?

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:42:14 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2007, 07:48:03 pm »

Ha Qoais

Bucky Balls... you totally reminded me of something I forgot to bring up earlier... About the tetrahedron and Buckminster Fuller... now that guy was an original thinker...

But if you look at the stuff Sungate and KTCat have posted it is all tetrahydron's... it is the geodesic dome surrounding the Eath, dude...

three sided structures... pyramiddle.

I posted tons of stuff on ol' Bucky at the other forum... one of the great thinkers that helped mold my young mind...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 08:01:50 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2007, 07:49:16 pm »

I'm sure some of you will recognize this from Richard Hoagland's site:  

IAPETUS:

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2007, 07:53:39 pm »

Ha DeathStar

Luke... I am your father
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2007, 07:54:51 pm »

F-117-3-T

The Flying Pyramid!!

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2007, 07:58:28 pm »

How does a star (or planet) manage to maintain a "wall" around it's middle, when it's supposedly rotating on an axis?  It should be all smooth.  If earth is a construct, perhaps the "wall' is there also, but with the topography, we don't notice!  Since the ley lines are being manipulated, and since there are ley lines in the first place, SOMEONE had to put them there.  Divine origin?  Whodat?

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2007, 08:26:19 pm »

I had come across that article about the Monk's lifting the stones with sound also.  There's another article out there somewhere, that shows this being done in modern times, altho the stone is only lifted, (levitated) not placed.  I'm sure sorry now that I didn't mark a lot of these sites in my "favorites" so I could refer back to them.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: