Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 03:06:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ley Lines: A Definition

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ley Lines: A Definition  (Read 31195 times)
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 06:34:40 pm »

Wow KTCat

You certainly have given me a lot to think about...
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 10:41:38 pm »

Hi KTCat

I am of the opinion that it is only natural that the the builders of the great cathredals of europe would focuse on a system of gematria that would maximize empire building. After all europe was a barbaric disorganized area, were local warlords ruled as tyrants... so bad in fact we refer to them as the dark ages were warfare and bloodshed were common place. The dream of reunifying the roman empire and recapturing the lost glories of a past civilization must have been foremost in their minds. Also, they faced real threats from outside... the Turks, the Mongols, and the Moors.

I am wondering what other combination they could have used? It is not like they could have forged a place of power into something it is not... certain sites are aligned to certain celestial places... and these were not original to the middle age builders... they are sacred sites from time immemorial.  You can build a cathedral to Mars anywhere... but it will not have the power that a place with a natural siting to Mars does... do you see what I am saying?

I understand that you are skeptical about the intentions of the inheritors of this ancient system... but I am not as convinced that there motives were not altruistic... perhaps because I am not as informed on the subject... perhaps not.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 11:00:07 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
DDDnD3D

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 05:24:45 am »

*** THE LEY LINE SYSTYM IS OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE ***       DDD****
Report Spam   Logged
KTCat

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 02:45:33 pm »

Oh, I think you are absolutely right, Unknown. I think all the men who built those structures and worked on rebuilding the ley system were as altruistic as all get out. They had to be. They had to have utterly believed in what they were doing, or they surely would not have done all that work. Belief is a very powerful tool.

As an analogy, you might look at all the believers who attended Al Gores' "Earth Live" concerts. Every last one of those people is altruistic, and every last one of them cares about global warming and wants to do something now to help save the planet. And anybody who watches Al Gores' film, "Inconvenient Truth" is probably going to believe that all this global warming has been caused by human beings who are thoughtlessly driving around in their fossil fuel driven cars, and still using incandescent light bulbs. But none of those people are probably going to be willing to look at the other side of the inconvenient truth, and that is that the planet has already been through 33 different ice ages and consequently 33 different global warming events, and we certainly can't blame all those global warming events on fossil fuel driven cars, now can we? This morning, the climatologists who have been ever so bravely attempting to point out to people that they have a huge body of evidence suggesting that global warming is directly related to sun spot and coronal mass expulsion activity, probably feel just whipped. You see, those climatologists don't have the money to put on a huge series of concerts, or hire movie stars and famous rock n' roll bands. Al Gore, however, was obviously very successful in getting all those people all over the world at the Earth Live concerts to "believe." Today, Environmentalism is taking the place of the churches. It is quite literally the Church of the New Age. However, it remains obvious that somebody is backing Al Gore, and that somebody has spent one whale of a lot of money, right?  Well, who could that be, Unknown? The chances are; that somebody is the Laurence Rockefeller Group, who has been spending substantial sums of money for years now to fund the Church of the New Age; Environmentalism.

Hmmm. Could that be Laurence Rockefeller of the same Rockefeller family that John D. Rockefeller, head of the Council on Foreign Relations, belongs to? Yep! Same family. Now, is that family one of the kingpins behind the move towards globalization and a one-world government headed up by massive corporate empires? Yep, they sure are! So, one might truly feel justified in wondering WHY the Rockefellers and the Council of Foreign Relations, of which Al Gore is a tried and true member, is spending enormous sums of money today obviously geared to creating a very huge and powerful group of "believers" who, just like the Masons were, are altruistic as all get out.

You see, Unknown, it is never the "believers" who have questionable motives. Those people always believe they are doing the right thing. Those same believers would probably be horrified if they knew that right now, seven countries on this planet have highly developed scalar technologies; and it is the technology of weather manipulation. After spending a great deal of time e-mailing back and forth with a gentleman author of several books on the subject; a man who knows more about scalar than you or I could ever, ever hope to, I have learned that the "inconvenient truth" is far more frightening than I had ever dreamed. Scalar technology is so powerful you can actually aim a cine wave at an ice cap and melt it. You can aim another one clear out in the middle of the ocean and heat the water, and even keep it heated so that it flows into a stream like El Nino. But more frightening yet is the fact that Scalar makes it possible to literally aim a scalar cine wave at the sun in order to create a coronal mass expulsion. That's how scary it is, and I wish like hell I didn't know about it; I'd probably be sleeping a whole lot better at night. Now, don't get me wrong; I am not saying that someone is manipulating the weather in such a fashion; all I am saying is that at least seven different countries now have the technology to do that if they wanted to. I suppose whether they choose to do that or not ultimately depends on just how far the globalists are willing to go to get what they want, don't you?

In any democratic country in the world, if you can manipulate "belief" to the point that 51% of the people are believers, then whoever is manipulating that belief from behind the scenes walks away with all the power. It's called Machiavellian manipulation. There are handbooks on it.

So you see, Unknown, no matter how altruistic a group of believers is, the rule of thumb is always "follow the money trail" and by doing so you eventually end up finding out who is spending mountains of money to manipulate belief. And when you find that group, wisdom dictates we do some serious questioning of their motives…

So no, dear man, I am not in anyway questioning the motives behind the Masons who worked very, very hard on extending the leys so that they now cover the entire world. Those men have always "believed" they were doing the right thing.

I do, however question the formulas they extended the ley lines with. Now, I know for a fact that all those Masons believed they were working hard for Jesus and God. They believed that with all their hearts and souls. But, when we look at where those formulas came from, we have to look at the group who devised them and made those formulas up in the first place, and once again, wisdom dictates that when we find out who those people were, we do some serious questioning of their motives.

So, let's look at where the formulas for constructing the leylines came from in the first place, okay? After 35 years of researching this stuff, I think I've probably good a pretty good idea who was behind those formulas...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 02:54:04 pm by KTCat » Report Spam   Logged

Live Long and Prosper, but please be kind to each other...
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 03:41:54 pm »

Well, I have to say that has a familiar ring to it... the prediction and control of weather as a tool of the priesthood (ruling class)...
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
KTCat

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 06:25:22 pm »

"Well, I have to say that has a familiar ring to it... the prediction and control of weather as a tool of the priesthood (ruling class)..."
Oh absolutely, my friend! But weather manipulation isn't something we must consider evident only in our own day and time; the ancient texts are positively brimming with stories that speak of weather manipulation. In fact, to date, I have not read one single flood account story that did not make it clear that the ancients totally believed said events were the result of weather manipulation by "the gods", i.e. the elitist ruling class. Not once are any of the major flood or famine events described as an act of nature. And the descriptions of these events are uncomfortably high tech. Although it is still the accepted paradigm of most acadamians that these stories must only be thought of as "myths," today we know better. "Myths" do not speak of the Creation of Man in terms of genetic manipulation that is easily recognizable today as a process that involved wiping out the nucleus of an egg, adding DNA, fertilizing that egg, and then inserting it into a woman's womb via invitro fertilization. Yet that is what the texts describe. "Myths" do not describe nuclear warfare, yet there are countless texts that not only describe "gods" or "angels" dropping nuclear bombs, there are texts like the infamous Sumerian text, the "Lamentation for Ur" which describes Sumer's most famous city lost to a radioactive cloud. We can no longer consider these stories myths when places like Mohenjo Daro, with its tremendously high radiation levels, certainly show us these stories are describing frighteningly real events. We've got ancient Vedic texts that describe how to build flying ships capable of traveling from place to place, continent to continent, and even planet to planet. Today, the space agencies of both China and India are pouring over all the Vimana texts in the attempt to learn what the ancients apparently knew about space travel.

The evidence that in antiquity there existed an extremely high tech group of elitist rulers bent on creating a one-world dynasty of rule, is absolutely staggering. And if the texts are to be viewed as representing the truth, then those same elitist rulers very evidently used weather manipulation as one of their main forms of warfare and control over the masses. If so, that means that among the list of advanced technologies said elitists employed, we must include scalar systems, because there really is no other way to manipulate weather patterns to the extent described, unless scalar technologies were involved.

Is there evidence on the planet today of an ancient scalar technology? Yes, I am afraid there is. That evidence is in the pyramid-ley system. And yes, I know that is certainly not what anybody wants to "believe," but the evidence is there, and it is absolutely staggering. Now, I ask you, Unknown, if you were in charge of an elitist form of government, and needed a massive weapon or control system built, would you tell the humans you wanted to build that for you that they were actually building a weapon? Or would you devise a "belief system" that encouraged them to believe they were building something that had a totally altruistic goal?

The evidence that the Great Pyramid and its connecting ley lines were built as scalar devises is in the "Giza Death Star" series of books, written by Joseph P. Farrell. To date, not one single physicist aware of scalar systems has been able to challenge him or prove him in error.

http://www.gizapyramid.com/books,%20products,%20and%20services.htm

There are plenty of dissenters who amount to New Age priests who attempt to disprove Ferrell with theories based upon the same religious beliefs taught by the ancient Egyptian priesthood of Heliopolis. Most of those people have inherited their beliefs from the Masons and Rosicrucian organizations. Never-the-less those belief systems do little to tear down the evidence born out by qualified, and well documented science. Ferrell's series of books are the only ones I have ever read that bears witness to what the ancient texts clearly state. We know from those texts that the gods employed a very effective weapon-control system that absolutely had to be scalar in its design. It takes a scalar technology to do the things that are described in such detail in the ancient texts.

One might reasonably say that the Pyramid-ley system couldn't possibly be that control system because the Egyptians of 4th dynasty Egypt simply did not have access to that kind of technology, and anybody who said that would be absolutely correct. But you see today, we have very qualified and well-documented proof that the Egyptian god system didn't originate in Egypt at all. In fact we know where the Egyptians gods hailed from. We can trace the Egyptian gods back to the gods of Sumer, where each god of Egypt also had a Sumerian name. But from there, there is now a mountain of qualified evidence that traces those same "gods" directly back to India. And since it is the Vedic texts that make it all too obvious that their ruling class of gods not only had access to an extremely advanced technology, but expanded their area of control into the Middle and Near East, as well as the African and Egyptian domains, we are not necessarily looking at a Pyramid-ley system designed by ancient Egyptians, so much as we are looking at something designed by the Aryan Vedic rulers of India, who were very high tech indeed.

The Vedic Rama, for instance, has his counterpart in the Egyptian Ra.
The Ramayana tells us that…

"Rama ruled the earth for 11,000 years.
He gave a year-long festival
In this very Naimisha Forest.
All of this land was his kingdom then;
One age of the world ago'
Long before now, and far in the past.
Rama was king from the Center of the World,
To the Four Oceans' shores."

As I have stated in other threads, there is really only one place on earth that qualifies as "the Center of the World," and that place is Giza, is it not? Furthermore, we know that if Ra had a right hand man, that guy was Thoth; the high lord of writing, numbers, magic and alchemy. Today it's in fashion to use the symbol of an Ibis to represent Thoth, but the ancient Egyptians referred to him more often as the "Monkey God." The Egyptians commonly made statues of Baboons and monkeys to represent Thoth. In fact, the Egyptians mummified thousands of monkeys and placed them in the tombs of the dead to represent blessings from Thoth. Just as Thoth was Ra's right hand man in Egypt, Rama's right hand man in the Vedic texts was called "Hanuman;" the "Monkey God." He had to have been one and the same as Thoth.

It is said in countless texts that the "magic squares" and gematria formulas used by the Masons in building the leylines were "passed down to mankind from the gods of old." I don't think I would have to work very hard to convince anybody that the most obvious being to have originated those formula's would have been Thoth-Hermes, still hailed as the god of Alchemy by all those brotherhoods who keep secret their knowledge passed down from times of old.

There is ample evidence in the Egyptian texts that Thoth was in charge of running the Great Pyramid. Is there evidence in the documented texts that in any way suggests that Thoth was capable of manipulating weather patterns which would involve the use of scalar technologies? Well yes, I am afraid that there is…

"Chapter 175 of the Theban Recension of the Book of the Dead contains Enoch's story. It can be found on the Papyrus of Ra in the Leyden Museum and the Papyrus of Ani in the British Museum, both from the Nineteenth Dynasty, the former written in Memphis, the latter in Thebes. In this chapter, 'Ani, the Scribe' – as in, 'the Watchers called me Enoch, the scribe' – stands before the god Thoth and says, 'Hail, Thoth! What is it that hath happened unto the divine children of Nut? They have done battle, the have upheld strife, they have done evil, the have created the fiends, they have made slaughter, they have caused trouble; in truth, in all their doings the mighty have worked against the weak. Grant, O might of Thoth, that that which the god Tem (Atum-Ra) hath decreed (may be done)! And thou regardest not evil, nor art thou provoked to anger when they bring their years to confusion and throng in and push to disturb their months; for in all that they have done unto thee they have worked iniquity in secret. I am thy writing palette, O Thoth, and I have brought unto thee thine ink-jar. I am not of those who work iniquity in their secret places; let not evil happen unto me." Thoth answers, 'I am going to blot out everything which I have made…into the watery abyss of Nu by means of a raging flood…"

(Rux, Bruce, Architects of the Underworld, Frog Ltd, 1996 p. 317)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 06:48:51 pm by KTCat » Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2007, 12:34:40 pm »

Hi Unkonwn, Sungate and other friends...I seem to be posting on the same subject in two different threads. I post a lot more history relating to the Pyramid/Ley system on page 6 in the thread, "Pyramids, Cast, Poured or Both?" in the "Egypt and the Pyramids" section.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1247.75.html
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2007, 02:49:21 pm »

:)Although I still have more reading to do on positive ions, as opposed to negative ions, there is lots of evidence and writing about the effects of plant growth and seed germination in relationship to the ley lines.  The Chinese of course know the most about this part of it.  However even in Europe there has been a tradition to plant things with a certain orientation to promote growth.  But to build such monumental structures such as the pyramids, on a world wide scale, speaks to a greater purpose than just bigger crop yields. 
   Here is a site that gives a history of what has been researched in modern times about the ley lines:
http://www.dprins.demon.nl/convergence/9918.html
Here are some highlights from that site:
“the modern history of the Global Grid may start with Bruce Cathie, (but) the husband-and-wife team of Becker and Hagens have a different idea. They ascribe this discovery to the work of Ivan P. Sanderson, who was the first to make a case for the structure of the icosahedron at work in the Earth. He did this by locating what he referred to as "vile vortices," or areas of the Earth where mysterious disappearances, mechanical failures and time-space distortions were seen to occur. Obviously, everybody knows that the Bermuda Triangle reports would fall into this category, but Sanderson looked at other, less popular areas as well. These areas were often referred to as "Devil's Graveyards," since many explorers simply disappeared if they crossed over them at the wrong time of year, apparently with the wrong lunar and planetary alignments activating that particular area.”
Although Sanderson started the modern movement into grid research, he stood on the shoulders of another giant:
“What initially led Sanderson to this work is the case of, as Charles Hapgood referred to them, The Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings. We now know that during the time of Atlantis and perhaps much earlier, the entire Earth's coordinates had been mapped out by the construction of the different pyramids, temples and earthworks on the Earth's surface. Carl Munck demonstrates this beyond all possible doubt. Therefore, it is almost inevitably obvious that there must have been many Atlantean maps of the world at one time. These maps would have been very precise, given the level of sophistication that we have seen in the precise execution of Munck's worldwide "Code" of coordinates.”
I've posted something on this in the section on Explorers.  Hapgood was a History of Science professor at Keene College in New Hampshire. 
I own a copy.  It’s a scholarly work of impeccable sources.

“We can speculate on how these maps might have been handed down, based on a variety of sources of information. We are told that after the last pole shift 12,500 years ago, the main body of Atlantean land sank.”
“The Sumerian civilization may have been the Atlanteans' first attempt to rebuild society to any significant degree, and this was started circa 6,000 BC, or 8,000 years ago. As Zecharia Sitchin and others have pointed out, the Sumerian civilization certainly seemed to spring up quite spontaneously…”
“ We are also told in the ancient Hindu Vedas and the Cayce Readings that Atlanteans did indeed possess flying machines, so this checks out. (It also could be that the Atlanteans were cooperating with Space Brothers that they had interacted with as well, given the preponderance of "Ancient Astronaut" data that is available. Sitchin's data very strongly suggests the existence of the Annunaki, or "Those who from Heaven to Earth Came.")”   
Okay KTCat, now I remember where I read about Sitchin, (the 12th Planet))
“The maps were kept within the high ranks of the priesthood well after the start of the Sumerian civilization, and eventually, they were secreted into the Library of Alexandria in Egypt, and later into the academic halls of Greece. It is believed that only those who were members of the secret brotherhoods knew of the existence of these maps. The argument for the secret brotherhoods' existence is extremely strong, …”
A great work on secret brotherhood's is "The Gods of Eden" by  William Bramley
“Certain authors including Hancock in Fingerprints of the Gods speculate that Columbus had access to these maps, and therefore knew that the Earth was actually round, and that new lands would be found overseas.”
I mentioned this in my post here on Explorers.
[“All of this proved to be quite interesting to Ivan P. Sanderson, the "father of the Grid," and now we will see why. The first explorer that we are aware of who copied over one of these maps is Admiral Piri Reis, in 1513 AD. This map focuses on Africa's west coast, South America's east coast and the northern coast of Antarctica. What is so interesting is that it shows the Antarctic Queen Maud Land area as an ice-free coast. And, as Hancock writes in Fingerprints, in order for this coast to have been surveyed without ice, it would have to have been mapped between 13,000 and 4,000 BC! Modern humanity did not know the outline of this coast until 1949, as a result of a comprehensive seismic survey by a joint British-Swedish reconnaissance team. (Hancock 1995, pg. 12.)”/quote]
“Sanderson worked on this puzzle with several associates throughout the 60s and into the 70s.”
“Sanderson was able to derive twelve common points of anomalous occurrence on the Earth. Amazingly, these twelve points were all equally, harmonically spaced from each other! The effects of these "vile vortices," as he called them, included not only disappearances but apparently time-warping events as well. Many of these were recorded in books such as Charles Berlitz's The Bermuda Triangle, but Sanderson found evidence for these time-space disturbances in the other vortices as well, not just by Bermuda.”
A lot of what Berlitz wrote was built on Sanderson's work.
“Sanderson's popular work certainly ignited a firestorm of interest worldwide. The problem was quickly picked up and tackled by a group of three Russian scientists: Nikolai Goncharov, a Muscovite historian, Vyacheslav Morozov, a construction engineer and Valery Makarov, an electronics specialist.”

“These three scientists worked directly off of Sanderson's research, and the twelve points of the icosahedron were placed in almost the exact same location. But, these scientists also added 50 more points, by superimposing a dodecahedron onto the Grid as well. Their results produced the following map”
They called the the crystalline earth. 
Here is a photo of their map:

“Becker and Hagens' attention was drawn to this research through the work of Chris Bird, who wrote his article on the "Planetary Grid" in the New Age Journal of May 1975. They were so overwhelmed with this new information that they eventually set up a meeting with him to discuss the work”
Here is what they proposed:
“We propose that the planetary grid map outlined by the Russian team Goncharov, Morozov and Makarov is essentially correct, with its overall organization anchored to the north and south axial poles and the Great Pyramid at Gizeh. The Russian map, however, lacks completeness, in our opinion, which can be accomplished by the overlaying of a complex, icosahedrally-derived, spherical polyhedron developed by R. Buckminster Fuller. In his book Synergetics 2, he called it the "Composite of Primary and Secondary Icosahedron Great Circle Sets." We have shortened that to Unified Vector Geometry (UVG) 120 sphere…”
And this is what their map looks like:

Their theories explain how the ley lines and gravitation forces involved, actually shaped the continents, and continue to do so. 
“If you look at South America, for example, you can see the extremely obvious effect of this particular "grid triangle," in literally forming the continent around itself…”  “Again, we see Dr. Lefors Clark's bow-shaped "diamagnetic energy vortex" shaping the land…”
Here is a picture of how the South America conforms to the ley lines:

“Again getting back to our discussion of Dr. Clark's information, we can look back to the South American landmass. Not only does it fit perfectly within our "Grid Triangle," but we can see yet another example of this circular, "bowtie-shaped" energy at work in the actual shaping of the landmass itself.”
Here’s that picture:

So if these modern researchers are correct in their theories, (and I for one think they are definitely on to something here), then there is a lot more going on with ley lines than crop growth or seed germination.  Even the effect that positive or negative ions have on our thoughts isn’t going far enough, (although I do think that both these two effects are also part of what this “energy field” can do.) 
   Eastern thought has it that our physical bodies are a crude attempt by matter at conforming to how our aetheric, or “energy” body is composed.  The “energy” body of the planet in the same way shapes the actual physical matter of the planet.  And time and space themselves are subject to this energy.

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
KTCat

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2007, 04:51:26 pm »

"Even the effect that positive or negative ions have on our thoughts isn’t going far enough, (although I do think that both these two effects are also part of what this “energy field” can do."

Oh boy, Sungate, do I agree with you here! Positive and negative ions affect our moods, but the evidence certainly indicates the leys did far more than simply effect moods; after all every single oracle temple that was ever built, was built on a key intersection on the ley grid. Oracle priestesses were the people we would probably call "channelers" today. Their thoughts were being influenced by an unseen outside source, which of course, was believed to have been "coming from god". Sitchin proposes the theory that the Great Pyramid operated as some sort of communications device that transmitted communications down the leys. But if so, there is a vast body of evidence that suggests those communications were capable of bypassing the brains' audio centers and communicating directly with the human mind.

In our own civilization, many military related studies were generated during the cold wars' "psychic wars" with Russia, and it was found then that certain microwave frequencies could communicate directly with the human mind. But perhaps even more astounding was the invention created by one of the worlds' most famous Pyramid researchers, Dr. Patrick Flannigan. Here is a short piece about his very strange devise…

"In 1958, Dr. Patrick Flanagan invented the Neurophone in Bellaire, Texas when he was 14 years old. This electronic device transmits sound through the skin, by-passing normal hearing. A family friend who was a patent attorney for Shell Oil, helped Patrick submit a patent application. The patent examiners thought that this was just sound transfer through bone conduction and refused to issue a patent for 12 years. In a rare meeting in 1970, the patent office agreed to examine the Neurophone for themselves and meet Patrick and his attorney. They both encountered a surprise. The examiner had a deaf employee attend the meeting to test the device. The man was totally nerve deaf in one ear and almost totally deaf in the other. Patrick showed him how to use the Neurophone and played a record of the famous Maria Callas singing an opera. As he was able to hear the undistorted beauty of her voice, the tears of joy streamed down his face.

For the first time in history the Patent Office reopened a file after it was officially closed and Patrick Flanagan received United States Patent Number 3,393,279. Prior to this, scientists thought that sound could only be perceived by the inner ear to the brain.

A Houston Post reporter had a relative who was nerve deaf from spinal meningitis. A test was arranged and when the device worked, an explosion of news coverage resulted in the story being carried on the international wire services.

How the genie was lost

In an agonizing infringement, a Defense Intelligence Agency sealed the patent and a national security order forbade Patrick from working on, or even talking about this invention. After many years and nearly 300 inventions later, Patrick received the Neurophone for public use. In a triumphant court case, the secrecy and the seizure of the device, by the Government Agency, was overruled and the genie was out of the bottle!

Electronic hearing and telepathy

To quote Patrick's Neurophone article in Nexus Magazine-Feb/March 1994, "All hearing aids stimulate tiny bones in the ear. In order for bone conduction to work, the cochlea or inner ear that connects to the 8th cranial nerve must function. People who are nerve deaf cannot hear through bone conduction because the nerves in the inner ear are not functional. A number of nerve deaf people who have had the entire inner ear removed by surgery have been able to hear with the Neurophone.

The Neurophone is really an electronic telepathy machine. Several tests prove that it bypasses the 8th cranial nerve or hearing nerve and transmits sound directly to the brain. This means that the Neurophone stimulates perception through a 7th or Alternate Sense!"       

http://www.worldtrans.org/spir/neuro.html

As the above article clearly shows, we can reasonably suspect that the American Defense oriented experiments with "mind control" devices may have been born out of Flannigan's very early work. But we also know that even as early as WWII the Nazis were working on mind control technologies as well.

While all of this deals with our own age, I can tell you that as far as the ancient texts are concerned, it doesn't matter whether a god's temple was located on a ley line in Canaan, in Egypt or in Sumer, in every last one of these temples "the voice of god" was heard, but it could only be heard by someone who was an oracle, i.e. someone who was either channeling or considered a psychic of some kind. The implications are significant, because it implies that the same kind of mind control experiments being done today with microwaves and other wave frequencies, was a part of the technology possessed by "the gods."

In one specific text called the "Lugal-e", the Sumerian hero, Ninurta, goes to the Great Pyramid at Giza and attacks it as a weapon. I have posted more on this in the Pyramid thread which deals with the poured stone theories.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1247.75.html

The text is incredibly important for a number of reasons, the least of which is the fact that when Ninurta removes the stones and crystals that once lined the Great Pyramid's grand gallery and chambers, he addresses each of the stones as if they represented entire armies of men. The text is unsettling because it implies that the crystals and gemstones that once lined the Pyramids interior were capable of having a known effect on entire squadrons of human beings. The implications are that though the Pyramid may have had a number of very strange functions, all of which would have involved the manipulation of various energy fields and frequencies, one of its functions was mind manipulation, and it functioned as a machine capable of sending frequencies down the ley lines that made men and oracle priestesses believe they were "receiving messages from god."

It's not anything one wants to believe, but the ancient texts are just loaded with events that suggest mind manipulation was going on.  Similar technologies are known and recognized today. Yet the implications seen in the ancient texts are that a handful of very high tech human beings also had access to the same type of technology in antiquity, and used that technology to make people and even armies believe they were hearing the "voice of god". The whole thing certainly suggests that though the gods may have had access to very advanced technologies, we certainly can't say their sense of ethics was very evolved. The gods appear to have had the scrupels of gnats.

Here are some links to articles on how certain microwave frequencies can be used to manipulate the mind. The textual evidence from antiquity certainly suggests it's not a new technology, and the ley lines were used in antiquity like wireless lines of energy that ran various frequencies intended to do various things.

http://www.raven1.net/kilde1.htm
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/
http://www.spunk.org/texts/altern/pub/keith/sp000435.txt

Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2007, 10:20:27 am »

I posted this over in the Pyramid section, but it seems to belong here as well..

Hi KTCat
I wonder then, if it was still working, if perhaps these images staring out were holographic?  It would seem to the locals that the faces were staring out, but there was no real body there that they could touch.  How wierd it would be for someone who didn't know the technology.  Maybe there was also some of those cystals that hold holographic images inside them.

So, in all your reading, did you ever find out what happened to these gods?  Is it maybe like the stories go, that they were getting fewer and bred with humans, and that's why we have the recessive gene buried somewhere, ready to pop out given the right circumstances?

Hi Qoais

"I wonder then, if it was still working, if perhaps these images staring out were holographic?"

Yes, I think it is still working, at least to some extent. Just think about all the stories that were reported over the years by Pyramid researchers who spent any length of time within the structure. Almost all of them reported experiencing strange psychic phenomenon; a phenomenon that ultimately was capable of effecting their minds and thoughts. Many of them felt the "met the spirit of Horus" and went through some type of initiation while staying within the Pyramid. Pyramid researchers who never make it to Egypt are willing to be objective and look at all the data. But the ones who do make it to Egypt and spend considerable time in physical research usually seem to loose their perspective and nearly all of them start taking the same path of the earlier Heliopolitan priesthoods. If it's a type of holography then the pictures it paints do not appear on the walls of the pyramid itself, those pictures appear in the human mind.

I am of the opinion that has always been one of the primary functions of the Pyramid; to manipulate energy in such a way that said energy  could directly influence the human mind. And I think whatever that energy frequency is, it definitely gets sent down the ley lines. Every oracle temple in the Middle East and every old church or cathedral in Europe is built directly on those ley lines, and usually occupies a spot that  previously held a temple built to one pagan god or another. The leylines seem to represent an energy matrix that seems obviously set up to be controlled by the Great Pyramid, because all leylines really begin and end at Giza. Most of the men who lived in those supposedly "Christian" abbeys and Cathedrals in Europe were as intent on performing heinous acts of tyranny against human beings as any of the previous priesthoods dedicated to the ancient pagan gods were. Whatever that energy is or does, IMHO it seems to engender acts of war, manipulation, control and greed, as if the energy itself is capable of manipulating the men exposed to it.

If the Pyramid was not functioning, (and after all they did fix it with poured stones, didn't they?) then why would all the frantic and intense building on the leys have been undertaken? The Templars, the Rosicrucians and the Masons all primarily inherited the same building codes based upon gematria, (which has been around since Thoth) and the ancient pagan system of Magic Squares which ultimately goes all the way back to Enochian Magic. The Templars are rumored to have found all that information in the scrolls they recovered when they went back to the Temple mount in Jerusalem. And we absolutely know that the builder of Solomon's Temple, Hiram Abiff, is worshipped to this day by the Masons. So the Templars found something, and that information was given to the Rosicrucians and Masons, which at one time, were more or less the same group of people. All of these secret organizations continued building structures on the leys at a nearly frantic pace. And you see, it really doesn't matter much if someone declared the church "Christian" or not, if it was built according to the same old magic squares and gematria that the earlier pagan temples employed.

One can look at the picture of the gematria employed in the Lichfield Cathedral in England. (p. 149, View Over Atlantis, John Michell) This Gothic Cathedral is awesome to look at, but we can't get around the fact that its builders designed the whole thing around the Magic Square of Mars, and in the earlier Pagan systems, Mars represented the God of War. The very spot that particular Cathedral sits on was where nearly 1000 earlier Christians were killed, but those Christians weren't killed by pagans; they were killed because they disagreed with the dogmas and doctrines of the church. In later times Lichfield Cathedral played a major part in England's civil war in 1643.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lichfield_Cathedral

What troubles me about the leys is that they are built according to a system that on one hand seems to employ the high tech manipulation of energy fields, but on the other hand that theoretically technical system seems to be coupled with something that literally employs magic. Now, I confess, magic is nothing I have really ever studied. I simply do not want to get involved in it, but I do know that the technology behind the Great Pyramid and the technology that built the entire tetrahedral grid of leylines seems to be a strange combination of the high technology that was ultimately inherited from the Aryan Vedic system in India, coupled with something that can only be defined as magic or sorcery. That magic was also ultimately inherited from the Aryan kings of India, i.e. the family of Anu, or the infamous "Anunnaki" of the Middle Eastern texts.

In his book, "Gods, Kings and Sages," the Vedic historian, David Frawley writes, "As kings and peoples fell from the earlier ages of light, so did the seer families. Their main fall consisted of in the practice of black magic or the negative use of the occult." (ibid p 143)
According to the Vedic texts, the Anu family was literally driven out of India into exile because of their practice of sorcery. Well, we know where they went; they went west of India and invaded the Middle East and Egypt. They murdered the ruling family, and divided the land up and gave each of the Anunnaki gods a territory. Those gods, who had access to precisely the same types of technology which included Vimanas, (UFOs) nuclear weapons and god only knows what else, also employed occult sorcery. 

Since the leylines and Great Pyramid were undoubtedly the province and inspiration of the Anunnaki gods, I think it's well within reason to question what sort of "magic" was employed in building the leylines and the Temples and Cathedrals that went on them. I think it is also reasonable that we ask ourselves what sort of magic went into the Pyramid. Oh the high tech stuff is more than evident; read any of Joseph P. Farrell's books on Giza and it will astound you. But even Farrell will admit that his scalar theories for Giza do not completely cover the whole gamut of principals that went into building Giza and the leylines. Here is a man whose knowledge of modern day physics is simply awesome, yet he too will tell people he is absolutely certain that the high technology so evident in the system was coupled with something "other" that can only be defined as sorcery.

Today, the Masons don't build many cathedrals and churches on the leylines any more. Does that mean they have stopped building structures designed to the old magic squares and gematria formulas they inherited? Oh no, don't kid yourselves, my friends. Today Masons build and design corporate office buildings and Government buildings.
They designed the architecture that literally covers Washington DC. So if you are among those who look at what is going on there today and see it as tyranny and evil of the worst kind, you might ask yourselves what do you expect when the entire Senate and all our political leaders are occupying a city and town that was literally built according to the principals found in Enochian magic? Does an unseen "evil" seem to pervade Washington these days? Well, I can't answer that question for you, but perhaps the following video will give you something to think about…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3890630854823875477&q=washington+DC%2C+Illuminati&total=38&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2
(a quickie 3 ½ minute film on Washington's leys

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4854686992345665111&q=Freemasons%2C+washington+DC%2C+architecture&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
( 2 hours, 35 minutes in depth study,  but well worth the time)

Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2007, 03:25:01 pm »

:)I’ll have to catch up on what you’ve posted on the Great Pyramid.  Although I know quite a bit about it, this “mind control” is new to me.  The story about Ninurta and him removing crystals is fascinating!  I know the top of the pyramid was supposed to have a crystal capstone, that shone, and in the light you could see the “all seeing eye” that is pictured on the dollar bill.  (Sort of like in Lord of the Rings).   

“Ninurta removes the stones and crystals that once lined the Great Pyramid's grand gallery and chambers, he addresses each of the stones as if they represented entire armies of men.” “… Ninurta, goes to the Great Pyramid at Giza and attacks it as a weapon.”

The lore about pyramids is that they emitted and energy that bathed the surrounding population with healthful healing rays.  (Disney’s animated version of Atlantis picks up on this, with the population each wearing a crystal that receives healthful rays from the pyramid that enable the people to live many years longer.)  And Cayce also talks about the pyramid transmitting “communications.”  But mind control? Wow, this is very subversive!  I don’t doubt that the Atlanteans were capable of it, or that their morals were above it.  They were after all inherently evil and the Hopi legends attest to the destruction of the third world because of it. 

“Now, I confess, magic is nothing I have really ever studied. I simply do not want to get involved in it, but I do know that the technology behind the Great Pyramid and the technology that built the entire tetrahedral grid of leylines seems to be a strange combination of the high technology that was ultimately inherited from the Aryan Vedic system in India, coupled with something that can only be defined as magic or sorcery. That magic was also ultimately inherited from the Aryan kings of India, i.e. the family of Anu, or the infamous "Anunnaki" of the Middle Eastern texts.”

You are undoubtedly correct about the Great Pyramid being the key intersection of the ley line grid system.  The Piri Reis maps, (I’ve posted on them in the Explorer section here), attest to this.  The central point of the map is the Great Pyramid in Egypt.  The whole map is as if seen from directly above the Great Pyramid from almost outer space.

“Since the leylines and Great Pyramid were undoubtedly the province and inspiration of the Anunnaki gods, I think it's well within reason to question what sort of "magic" was employed in building the leylines and the Temples and Cathedrals that went on them.”

“Magic” may simply be something so technologically advanced that people of a lesser understanding, find it to be “magical.”  A cigarette lighter would have seemed to be “magic” to a caveman.  And even “magical” words, and incantations may just be a higher form of technology. 

Besides being refered to as the “Pyramid of Initiation”, by Cayce and others, I’ve read some sources, (I can’t remember where), that claim that the Kings Chamber was a place where after a period of training, you went there to be transformed into some sort of “god” king.  Cayce mentions Jesus Christ as going through this training and initiation there. 

However, I’ve also read, (again I’m not sure where), that the Atlantean priests became advanced because of communication with entities that exit in another dimension.  These entities could be communicated with by use of the forces inside the pyramids.  This is what I’m inclined to believe.  It all fits in this way.  The forces of time and space are channeled by harnessing the ley lines and focusing them into central point where they can be collected and focused, (as in the pyramid) The very shape of it tells you what it’s for.  As the rivers of energy hit it from all four directions, they are then deflected into a central chamber inside it.  Here in this focal point, time and space itself is bent, allowing not just time and space displacement, but inter-dimensional transgression, and thus communication. The Atlanteans where given advanced technology in exchange for “worship” of these extra-dimensional beings or entities.  And I think this is the “magic” you are talking about KTCat.  What do you think about this?
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2007, 07:27:45 pm »

Hi again Sungate - I am really pretty simple in a lot of my concepts. For instance, when I look at the evidence that tells us today scalar technologies not only exist, one can even manipulate global warming events, or floods with them, I have to accept that because it is not based in "belief" but readily available scientific fact. I have to accept the same premise in terms of mind manipulation, because I know the science and technology already exists and has for several decades. Also, because I know that the Anunnaki "gods" of Egypt and Sumer can ultimately be traced back to ancient Aryans of India; the country of Vimanas and nuclear bombs, I must logically assume that their technologies were at least equal with anything we have today. Therefore, I simply must, from my own sense of logic, suspect that both scalar and mind manipulation technologies were known to them as well and ultimately woven into the functions of the Pyramid-ley system.

I have also looked long and hard at the formulas that were apparently used to establish the ley system, and I think most people will agree with me, that if there is any single group that inherited the information that allowed them to continue on with building the ley system as a world-wide grid, it was the Freemasons. They undoubtedly inherited the traditions that we can trace directly back to Heliopolis and from there back to India. I think many good men have been Masons and I am pretty sure that the vast majority of them were altruistic people who meant well. But they inherited a system of knowledge that was undoubtedly based in ritual magic. Perhaps that magic was presented to them as harmless and benign; and certainly when a whole group of one's very intelligent, well-meaning and prominent friends belong to a fraternal organization that employs ritual magic, it's easy to convince one's self that it is "just ritual" and nothing one needs to be overly concerned with.

Never the less, one of the major sourcebooks of Masonic doctrine is "Morals and Dogma" of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Masonry, written in 1871 by Albert Pike. To this day the book is considered to be the Mason's guide for daily living.

However, "Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World."

In Morals and Dogma, Pike wrote: "Every Masonic lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion...Masonry, like all religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead...to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it... The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives him, the reflected image of man himself."

The next statement reduces the Masonic philosophy to a single premise. Pike writes: "The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god... Lucifer, the Light Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light...Doubt it not!"

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1086

When the Masons used their ritual magic to establish the architecture throughout Washington DC, they used precisely the same ritual magic that was used to create every single ley center on the known ley lines and grid. I am sure every single Mason involved in that effort believed he was "doing the right thing." Those men probably never dreamed that Washington DC would descend into the pit of secrecy, power, greed and control that it has become today.

Never-the-less, as a reasonably intelligent and logical human being, I have to look at the ritual magic that was obviously used throughout Washington DC and ask myself, "Did the Masons actually call down the Spirit of Lucifer? Is that what's the matter in Washington today? Has Lucifer become "god" in Washington DC?"

I don't want someone to give me a patronizing pat on the head and say, "Silly, foolish woman! This is the year 2007. We all know magic really doesn't exist." If it doesn't exist then why, oh why, did the Masons employ it when they designed Washington DC? If ritual magic does not ultimately end in something that I can only realistically define as "evil", then what in god's name has happened to our political leaders? It's pretty dang obvious that the Mason's intent was to design Washington DC as a major ley-line center.

I don't think these questions deserve the label of belonging to a "conspiracy freak." I think I am pointing to the obvious use of ritual magic in my nation's capital, as well as the fact that by the numbers in the polls, 75% of the people think this nation is "heading in the wrong direction." Am I so foolish to point out that perhaps the use of ritual magic may in some strange way be effecting the minds and motives of our political leaders? Am I foolish to point out when one employs a ritual magic system that ultimately is designed to call down "Lucifer" as the "god" of this nation, the result may not be nearly as altruistic as the Masons were led to believe?

I'm sorry, but if what is happening is Washington DC represents what happens when ritual magic is used to create a new Ley Center, then I have to point out that I rather agree with the rest of the people in this nation. I think its an act that ultimately results in heading this world in the wrong direction too.

And I think ritual magic may have more to do with what is going on in the world today than most of us would like to believe. The world is covered by ley lines, and apparently, from the evidence, every single ley center was created from times immemorial by using the same kind of ritual magic that was used in Washington DC.
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2007, 01:21:31 pm »

:)KTCat, I’m in complete agreement with what you’ve said in your last post, (just don’t post that in the Atlantis Rising Forum, LOL).  But we may be getting a little way out for the general readers here interested in ley lines.  I’ll try to send you a private email on what you’ve said about the Masons. 

“I don't think these questions deserve the label of belonging to a "conspiracy freak."

No, I don’t think so; (just don’t post that in the Atlantis Rising Forum, LOL.  I got fried by a bunch of naysayers posting this kind of thing there). 

“Washington DC represents what happens when ritual magic is used to create a new Ley Center,”

Most probably.  The great pyramid is where the Atlanteans built a second depository of knowledge, (Cayce’s readings place another in the Yucatan).  But we can safely assume the the first and primary grid point where all the energy of the ley lines converged was in Atlantis itself.  And of course they used ritual “magic” as did the Egyptians.  The Great Pyramid was then the 2nd center of the world grid, after the flood, because by then Atlantis had sunk beneath the ocean.  The Atlanteans are depicted as inherently “evil” and bent on worldwide domination, (hence the war with the Ancient Greeks, that Plato wrote about.) 
   So does “Washington DC represent what happens when ritual magis is used to create a new Ley Center.”  I would think so, since it’s what happened to the Atlanteans.  And not only did it sink them into a moral low, but the misuse of the earth’s energy (and gravitational field), is what sank their entire continent! 

Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 02:50:11 pm »

Oh no, we are not getting out of the topic on ley lines at all. Washington DC was designed by Masons, and it is unquestionably laid out in the same fashion that all the known ley lines all over England were laid out. Washington DC was designed to be a major ley center. You can compare it to ley system that was built around Glastonbury, and it's more than just a little bit obvious. Washington DC is just a much newer version of the same old thing.
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2007, 01:43:44 pm »

;DRene Nooborgen’s theory is that after the Great Flood, the sons of Noah, (and his decendents), were still in possession of predeluvian knowledge and technology.  They knew were the Great Pyramid was, how to get in to it, and what it held.  The world grid however was irreparably damaged, and they went on a quest to remap the new world.  Their voyages were expeditions to place standing stones in new places to realign the earth’s energy field and collect it at the new central point, Giza. 
   So, KTCat, are you suggesting that the Mason’s have tried to reposition the whole energy field, by constructing church steeples, and modern buildings, as the “NEW” standing stones, to redirect the energy field to Washington, DC?  (I do not doubt that you could be correct here, just clarifying.)  I have no real information that I would regard as “real” evidence about the Masons.  I’ve read a few things about them, (as well as the Rosicrucian Order whose name to me seems to have something to do with the ley lines, with the Rose Cross as their central symbol, or should we say a rose line, where two lines cross)). 
   All the secret brotherhoods kept knowledge that was very old and sacred to themselves and guarded it, (As in the DiVinvi Code).  But the real knowledge was kept by only a select few, and the lower members of the brotherhood were all misinformed and misguided as part of the whole process of preserving the knowledge. While I don’t doubt for a second that the Masons have laid out every inch of Washington DC to their desired specifications, how can we as outsiders to that and other brotherhoods figure out what it is they are trying to do?  Their own members wouldn’t even know the truth, except for those few at the very highest level.
   If our only measurement is the evil that seems to prevail at the highest level of our own government, then by that reckoning, the grid should converge on every major capital of every major country, LOL.  And what about the Illuminati?  Now there is a secret brother hood that really fits the mold.  In order to actually qualify as a “Secret” brotherhood, we shouldn’t even know the name of it.  So the Masons, Rosicrucian Order, Illuminati, The Divinci Code’s “the Priory”; all of these by definition must be decoys for the actual “Secret Order” because we shouldn’t know their name.  Should we? 
   If there is a new world grid that is functioning, and some secret order of men is in control of it, then what is capable of, and how is it being used.  The only way I have to try to address that question is to look into the distant past and try to figure out how it was used and misused before. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: