Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 01:15:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ley Lines: A Definition

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ley Lines: A Definition  (Read 31190 times)
KTCat

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 03:21:27 pm »

Today, from one end of the Internet to the other, if you do a search on negative ions, you will find a whole host of people selling negative ion generators for home and office use. The generation of positive ions cannot be entirely attributed to the sun; positive ion generation is, in fact, one of the side effects of any high tech civilization, whether we are looking at today's civilization or the high tech paleoancient civilizations of the distant past. Our computers, televisions, radios, microwaves, and cell phones all generate a positive ion field, which is known, of course, to have a very negative effect on the human body and mood. But every electrical line, cell phone tower, cable TV tower and practically everything high tech including our military weapons also aides and abets the generation of positive ions. Oh, we decidedly need positive ions too, don't get me wrong there, but when the ratio of positive to negative ions gets way out of balance, mother nature gets sick and can't heal herself, the human body gets sick and riddled with disease, and human beings simply become far more violent. You might say there appears to be a "safe zone" in the ratio of positive to negative ions in the field, and of course, in the energy running down and through the ley system as well. But when that ratio gets out of the "safe zone" the entire planet and everybody on it seems to literally have an allergic reaction to the energy field. How nature and people react to that field may vary from place to place and person to person, but when 666 or positive ion energy gets out of hand, things seem to start going to hell and gone on a world-wide scale.

So when I started looking at all those negative ion generators being sold today, (ionic air cleaners and salt lamps, etc.) I thought they were a good thing, and could surely help balance the ion field in our homes and offices, but I truly didn’t see how they could possibly generate enough negative ions to have a healing effect on our nature system. If the scientists are correct in saying that it is the sun itself that is largely responsible for global warming, then that translates to the fact that when the ratio of positive ions in the field is over-excessive, a global warming event can be seen as the ultimate symptom of how that affects our world.

I have also had an avid life long interest in the subject of Pyramids, and traditionally, most pyramid researchers claim that all pyramids put out a negative ion field, and I disagree. Our little pyramid models based on the Giza model are usually made out of heavy cardboard or wood, or maybe consist of pvc pipe or a welded metal frame. And in general, none of those models could possible hold any kind of significant positive charge. But the Great Pyramid, which is obviously an energy absorbent structure, sits in the middle of a desert, and positive ions accumulate in all desert environs. Furthermore, the Great Pyramid, which is where all the leylines seem to begin and end, is made up of millions and millions of tons of quartz crystal particles in the form of silicon dioxide, all of which can produce either a positively charged piezoelectric or pyroelectric response under stress or electrical stimulation. The Great Pyramid, therefore, is undoubtedly capable of holding a positive electrical charge, and it obviously does, because anybody can climb to the top of it with an empty wine bottle wrapped in wet newspapers, and get sparks flying of it from all the static electricity obviously being expelled near the apex of the pyramid. We also know the Great Pyramid is certainly capable of pulling positive ions out of the dessert and amplifying those ions in some way in the mass centroid (king's chamber) of the structure. So essentially, we might define the Great Pyramid, which was "dedicated to the sun god" according to the ancients, as the worlds' largest positive ion generator, and that generator was obviously built as the main power source for the energy running down ley lines.

At one time it is possible that those ley lines also had "negative ion generators" which can be realistically seen as all the old earth mounds (earth is negatively charged) that used to line the leys. But not many of those mounds exist today. They've been eaten away by the elements and plowed away eons of farmers. That means that practically everything that was ever put on the leys which might have been there to balance the system by amplifying a negative ion charge into the grid, is just plain gone today. Pretty basically, today the whole ley system contains zip, nada, zilch in the way of anything that could possible hold or amplify a negative ion field. That's bad news in terms of the energy running down the leys; very bad news indeed…

But wait! There is hope, and I think I found it! Stay tuned; I'm typing just as fast as I can…

Report Spam   Logged

Live Long and Prosper, but please be kind to each other...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: