Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 04:50:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ley Lines: A Definition

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ley Lines: A Definition  (Read 31192 times)
KTCat

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 01:39:04 pm »

No sungate, none of the book is online. It's an old book, was written in 1972, and alas, has been out of print for quite some time. But I checked yesterday at Amazon.com for Unknown, are there are seven used copies available there, so that would be your best bet if you want a copy of the book. While Michell undoubtedly knows more about the gematria formulas that were used to build the leys than any other author around, he just seems to accept those formulas without questioning them. Of course when he wrote "View Over Atlantis" and "City of Revelations" nobody was really paying much attention to the effects of positive ions in the field. In those days global warming wasn't recognized yet, so Michell, whose focus was the "religious symbolism" in the gematria used to build the leys, didn't even address the scientific aspects that are so glaringly apparent today.

In my research, I started looking at the encoded scientific data that was used in those formulas, and tried to compare it with the scientific data that appeared to be encoded in the Bibles' Book of Revelations. I attempted to just forget all the religious hyperbole that abounds and just tried to look at the whole phenomenon from a more scientific point of view. Once I got clued in to the fact that the primary energy of the sun was a positively charged ionic field, things started finally making sense to me. So I have been off on a big research from that direction.

By the way, I'm so glad you posted the link to David Hatcher Childress' book on the grid. I just love that guy, and consider him an absolutely fearless researcher. I've had his book on the grid for years now, and highly recommend it.

I'll post again soon. I'm tracking down some information I just know you and the rest of the gang reading this thread are going to find really interesting! Just to drop a big clue, think in terms of "fountains of living water" which is a scientific code for the generation of negative ions…
Report Spam   Logged

Live Long and Prosper, but please be kind to each other...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: