Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:43:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ley Lines: A Definition

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ley Lines: A Definition  (Read 31193 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 11:34:11 am »

:)Greetings, Europoa, KTCat, and Unknown.  This is a fascinating subject and goes to the very heart of Atlantis and all the ancient mysteries.  In my early readings ley lines came up time and time again in the works of Charles Berlitz, Ian Sanderson, and Rene Noorbergen.   I admire all of their work, though each have their own different take on this subject.  Certainly the ley lines have everything to do with astrology, and as Unknown mentioned probably no culture knows more about it than the Chinese.  The “art of sitting” or the feng shui, is still practiced today, and is all the rage in CA.  There is a lot of evidence that ancient cultures followed practices that paid attention to just where they sat on the earth and in what direction they faced.  However, there is just as much controversy as to why the exact placement was so important. With new ideas cropping up in classical archeology like the pyramids being laid out like the star system Sirius, the astrological tie to ancient megalithic structures is becoming all the more important today. 
   I think Rene Noorbergen has a great notion that he espouses in his book “Secrets of the Lost Races”.  He thinks that after the flood the sons of Noah, and their ancestors went on a worldwide mission to rebuild the world grid system.   Oops, well I guess first of all I should mention the “world grid.” 
   David Hatcher Childress is one of the great modern day collectors of all things strange and unknown, as was the late Charles Berlitz.  His book “Anti-Gravity and the World Grid (Lost Science) (Adventures Unlimited Press)” is a collection of articles and drawings on modern writers on the subject of the ley lines and the thought that the ancients done more than lay out a few buildings along a line or two.  They had realigned the entire planets magnetic field into a specific grid like pattern, (there is much dispute as to the exact pattern), and used this to focus the field and strengthen it into something they could use, (the purposes of which are just as disputed).  Besides a short article of his own, here are some of the writers and modern researchers in this field:  William Becker and Beth Hagens, (who focuses on the complex geometry of the planetary grid system), Richard Lefors Clark, (who focuses on the physics of a “blockwall” and why governments are very interested in certain grid points), Bruce Cathie, (whose focus is the mathmatics, and harmonics involved with the grid, (he really looses me, but it all sounds good)), Richard Leviton and Robert Coons, (who focus on how the planetary grid is not unlike the chakras of the human body),  and Barbara Hero, (who goes into some very aetheric and spiritual concepts about the nature of the planetary grid, or astral body.)
   Now, Rene Noorbergen’s thought is that, after the destruction of Atlantis and then the worldwide flood there after, (hence predeluvian), the world grid system no longer functioned as before.  It was a brave new world, and the magnetic field was no longer aligned as before. It must have been very important to them for reasons only theorized now, but they went on a worldwide campaign to rebuild it.  In some very remote places they build primitive stone structures where there was really no civilization to speak of.  At this point Noah’s sons, (or descendents with knowledge of the prior predeluvian civilization), didn’t care much about how it looked.  They were only concerned about realigning the ley lines, using standing stones to focus the magnetic energy.  Now, I’m using “magnetic” here very loosely, because its only part of the energy spectrum we’re talking about, and our present day science don’t fully comprehend it.  And so it’s these primitive structures like Stonehenge, crude, and yet so perfectly aligned with the stars, that we are left to figure out, how did these primitive people do this.  Rene’s answer is that they weren’t exactly primitive.  They had knowledge of an technologically advanced civilization that they were trying to duplicate. 
   By the way Unknown, you look like a younger version of David Hatcher Childress.  If that’s why you call yourself Unknown, then mum’s the word, and please stay and talk with us. 
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: