Atlantis Online
September 22, 2019, 03:44:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ODDS 'N SODS

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ODDS 'N SODS  (Read 1165 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« on: August 23, 2009, 08:57:56 pm »

Well, that Richard Jenkins person that allegedly killed his wife, cut off her fingers and pulled out her teeth has been found this afternoon about 60 miles up the road from my house in a little town called Hope, on International Hwy. I, headed east.  Our local RCMP made an announcement at a press conference about a half hour ago, saying that from what they've seen so far, although the investigation is in it's infancy, that he killed himself. 

I think I would too if I had done such a horrendous thing.  How do you live with yourself afterward?  On the other hand, if he didn't kill his wife, but some mob or drug cartel decided to show him what happens if you don't pay your debts, his life would have been worth squat anyway.  If he went back to California, he'd get the death penalty as well.  This way, he saved the state a lot of money.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: