Atlantis Online
October 22, 2019, 08:43:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ODDS 'N SODS

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ODDS 'N SODS  (Read 1169 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« on: August 18, 2009, 06:48:39 pm »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM HARCONEN

I can say without any apprehension that Quantum Physics has proven to be the "icing on the cake" and one of the greatest and most important discoveries that I have EVER made in relation to enhancing my overall awareness and solidifying my belief concerning what the most enlightened spiritual teachers have taught for thousands of years

Facinating Harconen.  Not for the everyday mindset.  Just understanding Quantum Physics is enough to befuddle the average mind, let alone understanding the religious aspects it may impart.  You are quite a fellow Harconen.  You’re versed in spiritual matters, the occult, secret government programs, and now Quantum Physics!  You are truly a very rare individual. And what does Harconen do just for fun? LOL.  I mean that sincerely, and in no way do I mean any disrespect.  I just have a great love for this “Devine Comedy” we are all a part of.   And seeing the humor in life is one of my greatest pleasures.

P.S.   Love the idea for this thread Qoais, perhaps I could post some esoteric humor here, LOL.
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: