Atlantis Online
September 21, 2019, 12:46:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ODDS 'N SODS

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ODDS 'N SODS  (Read 1165 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« on: July 03, 2009, 02:39:09 pm »

Quantum Physics

Quantum Physics, Spirituality And Your Life Experience : They're Not As Different As You May Currently Think And Believe. Your Thoughts, Beliefs and Emotions Shape Your World. Now You'll FINALLY Understand Why!!

Quantum Physics Once Understood And Properly Implemented
Will Enable And Empower You To Experience Heaven On Earth

Quantum Physics Demystifies The Process Of Manifestation

What exactly is Quantum Physics? Quantum physics is simply a science that studies and explains how everything in our world comes into existence starting from the physical aspect of the events, conditions, and circumstances of everything in the Universe and breaking them down into their most basic form, attempting to discover the Source from where they are derived from.

Whether or not you may currently be aware, Quantum Physics, Spirituality, your thoughts, emotions, and success or lack of success in life are ALL closely intertwined or interconnected. In fact as modern day quantum physics has discovered, they're much more interconnected than you may realize.

Unless you have been exposed to physics at some point, just the mention of Quantum Physics may seem a bit overwhelming to many, but it's really not as intimidating or hard to understand as you may think. In fact, as you will soon discover it is your thoughts and beliefs concerning Quantum Physics that makes it easy or difficult to understand. If that statement seems a little puzzling at this point, rest assured, it won't be once you've finished reading this article and develop a deeper understanding of how it is that Quantum Physics more specifically Quantum Mechanics determines the outcomes in your life and the world around you.

Although Quantum Physics can appear to be a bit complex on the surface, for many, just developing a basic understanding of Quantum Mechanics will prove to solidify what is already known at some level of your awareness with regard to how the various events, conditions, and circumstances of your day to day life come into being.

Regardless of your current religious preference (or lack of) or level of scientific knowledge, these basics concerning Quantum Physics will enable you to construct the necessary solid foundation of "awareness" for beginning to build and experience your life consciously and purposefully in a way that you desire.

For me personally, familiarizing myself with Quantum Physics played a MAJOR role in enabling me to better understand how and why various "growth lessons" that I had experienced earlier in life really happened which resulted in developing a much deeper and stronger "Belief" or "Faith" in my own personal ability to begin consciously creating the events, conditions and circumstances that I desired.

Having begun my search for deeper meaning and understanding many years ago, seeking answers to some of the seemingly complex and unanswerable questions pertaining to life in general, I began that search in structured religion, then after a time discovering Spirituality (yes there is a difference) and finally discovering and exploring Quantum Physics. I can assure you from a deep "inner knowing" that each is intricately tied together and developing an understanding of all of them will arm you with an unshakable faith capable of manifesting dramatic and in many cases seemingly miraculous life changes.

In fact I can say without any apprehension that Quantum Physics has proven to be the "icing on the cake" and one of the greatest and most important discoveries that I have EVER made in relation to enhancing my overall awareness and solidifying my belief concerning what the most enlightened spiritual teachers have taught for thousands of years, which proved to deepen my understanding and greatly enhance all that I had gained looking for meaningful answers during my spiritual quest.

So in the simplest and most down to earth way that I can, with the hope that a basic understanding of Quantum Physics will assist you in the same way, I'll convey what Quantum Physics has discovered to you, in a way that is easy to understand and digest.

Through this newfound understanding I hope that you too can fully grasp and develop the awareness of the vitally important and crucial role that discoveries made as a result of and through Quantum Physics play in relation to YOUR life experience and the physical outcomes that happen as a result.

Let's begin with.... http://www.abundance-and-happiness.com/quantum-physics.html
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: