Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:38:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Will the Human Race End?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Will the Human Race End?  (Read 9420 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2009, 02:08:21 pm »

To me God is life, it is the essence of all things and all matter.
From the Atom to the Galaxy, all things are part of this and were created by this.

Every vibration, energy, and all between this and that is essentially what we are taught is God.
Q made a point that was really good about material things being used to will God's word into what happened back then.

And from that point I can only say this;
God as I know him in my heart is not the same God as he is understood in religion.
As I know God, we are all equally a part of him and even though much of what we do daily is counter productive, we are all still for the most part the same.

Yet we are not God and that he still is an individual source that enables our existence.
What we do with our own feelings and energies determines our eternities from manifestation to manifestation. Our understanding of this is all important to what we are as we become it from second to second in all realities inside of what we can understand.
We must think outside of what we see and touch and feel.

What happens out there in the vast universe effects us as our individuals acts effects what happens out there. Harmony with this effect is the goal that our source expects and its what we must seek in order to find that part of ourselves with what God is.

God is not a subject here.Onley thing I know about him is, if he exsist hi is an SM son of the b--h.Look what kind of nightmare he  was create for us to live in.

But like I said he is not a subject.This is-How Will the Human Race End?

Homo est Deus.Think about it.

Love & Light
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:47:21 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: