Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:59:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Will the Human Race End?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Will the Human Race End?  (Read 9425 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2009, 11:18:30 am »

no thing

I think that you have a point with your last post, "Love will set us free".

One Q for all of you.

Is anybody of you read this book; "Matrix IV: The Equivideum: Paradigms and Dimensions of Human Evolution and Consciousness*, Valdemar Valerian,".
and what do you think about going from 3 density to 4 density, is it the end of human race as we know it?
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2009, 12:57:57 pm »

TWO WOLVES

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.

"One is Evil -  It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

"The other is Good -  It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
no thing

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2009, 03:24:30 pm »

Harconen,

I have not read "Matrix IV: The Equivideum: Paradigms and Dimensions of Human Evolution and Consciousness*, Valdemar Valerian,", but the concept of moving into another (higher, less dense) level is discussed in much of the spiritual literature.

In “The Law Of One: The RA Material” the ascension to the next density level typically takes place during ‘harvest’ times. These harvest time are cyclic in nature and repeat every Huh?? years. Ascension may also be instantaneous if the individual is ready…if you are not familiar with the RA material, it is located here;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ra_material/law_one.htm

I am not certain what happens to the souls that are not finished with their lessons, but I would suppose they continue their evolution, possibly on another planet? At some point, I would think that humans would no longer exist in the physical realm.

ILAL

no thing
Report Spam   Logged
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2009, 03:50:36 pm »

Harconen,

I have not read "Matrix IV: The Equivideum: Paradigms and Dimensions of Human Evolution and Consciousness*, Valdemar Valerian,", but the concept of moving into another (higher, less dense) level is discussed in much of the spiritual literature.

In “The Law Of One: The RA Material” the ascension to the next density level typically takes place during ‘harvest’ times. These harvest time are cyclic in nature and repeat every Huh?? years. Ascension may also be instantaneous if the individual is ready…if you are not familiar with the RA material, it is located here;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ra_material/law_one.htm

I am not certain what happens to the souls that are not finished with their lessons, but I would suppose they continue their evolution, possibly on another planet? At some point, I would think that humans would no longer exist in the physical realm.

ILAL

no thing

Thanks for link no thing.

"At some point, I would think that humans would no longer exist in the physical realm."
Yes, and that time is near.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2009, 06:36:10 pm »

Grin

I would like to send out this message to a distant friend.
I miss ya girl.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2009, 09:49:25 am »

Humans may go on forever as long as the earth can sustain them, they just might change and mutate over time.

Stephen Hawking: "Humans Have Entered a New Stage of Evolution"

Although It has taken homo sapiens several million years to evolve from the apes, the useful information in our DNA, has probably changed by only a few million bits. So the rate of biological evolution in humans, Stephen Hawking points out in his Life in the Universe lecture,  is about a bit a year.

"By contrast," Hawking says, "there are about 50,000 new books published in the English language each year, containing of the order of a hundred billion bits of information. Of course, the great majority of this information is garbage, and no use to any form of life. But, even so, the rate at which useful information can be added is millions, if not billions, higher than with DNA."

This means Hawking says that we have entered a new phase of evolution. "At first, evolution proceeded by natural selection, from random mutations. This Darwinian phase, lasted about three and a half billion years, and produced us, beings who developed language, to exchange information."

But what distinguishes us from our cave man ancestors is the knowledge that we have accumulated over the last ten thousand years, and particularly, Hawking points out, over the last three hundred.

"I think it is legitimate to take a broader view, and include externally transmitted information, as well as DNA, in the evolution of the human race," Hawking said.

In the last ten thousand years the human species has  been in what Hawking calls, "an external transmission phase," where the internal record of information, handed down to succeeding generations in DNA, has not changed significantly. "But the external record, in books, and other long lasting forms of storage," Hawking says, "has grown enormously. Some people would use the term, evolution, only for the internally transmitted genetic material, and would object to it being applied to information handed down externally. But I think that is too narrow a view. We are more than just our genes."

The time scale for evolution, in the external transmission period, has collapsed to about 50 years, or less.

Meanwhile, Hawking observes, our human brains "with which we process this information have evolved only on the Darwinian time scale, of hundreds of thousands of years. This is beginning to cause problems. In the 18th century, there was said to be a man who had read every book written. But nowadays, if you read one book a day, it would take you about 15,000 years to read through the books in a national Library. By which time, many more books would have been written."

But we are now entering a new phase, of what Hawking calls "self designed evolution," in which we will be able to change and improve our DNA. "At first," he continues "these changes will be confined to the repair of genetic defects, like cystic fibrosis, and muscular dystrophy. These are controlled by single genes, and so are fairly easy to identify, and correct. Other qualities, such as intelligence, are probably controlled by a large number of genes. It will be much more difficult to find them, and work out the relations between them. Nevertheless, I am sure that during the next century, people will discover how to modify both intelligence, and instincts like aggression."
If the human race manages to redesign itself, to reduce or eliminate the risk of self-destruction, we will probably reach out to the stars and colonize other planets. But this will be done, Hawking believes, with intelligent machines based on mechanical and electronic components, rather than macromolecules, which could eventually replace DNA based life, just as DNA may have replaced an earlier form of life.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/07/stephen-hawking-the-planet-has-entered-a-new-phase-of-evolution.html
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:50:51 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2009, 01:35:21 pm »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM BIANCA:

It is very disheartening, yet, that's the reality I see.

The number of 'light workers' has definitely decreased greatly in the last 40 or 50 years.

While it is widely understood that the 'Age of Aquarius' is the 'Age of Brotherhood', it is not an
'emotional' kind of brotherhood but rather a 'detached' sort, as in speech rather than deed.
Very, very detached.

Think of all the Aquarians you know and see if does not apply to them too.

Hey… I’m an Aquarian, LOL.  I think we’re very loving… we just don’t always show it, LOL.

But I’m going to agree with “B” on the “less light” in the last 50 years.

According to the Vedic traditions, the Barmen ages start mankind out at it’s moral height, and it’s technological bottom.  As we progress technologically and increase in material knowledge, we come to the end of the age where mankind is at its technological height, and it’s moral low point.   All the Hopi legends tell of the same kind of thing.  The last “world” was destroyed because mankind built patrovani, (flying machines) and used them to attack other cities, and men stopped singing the “song of creation” praising the mother creator.

QUOTE FROM QOAIS:

I've always thought, that when we die, our souls go to a higher plane, one where we review our past life, see if we are satisfied with what we accomplished, rest up, and then prepare our agenda for the next go round.

My booking agents always warned me to stay away from religion and politics, because it’s a no win situation, but I’m going to break that rule because I know I’m among friends here, LOL.

Although the world’s major religions seem to disagree on the subject of reincarnation, they all have various levels of attainment.  The highest level of each of the major religions would be a mystical level.  At the mystical level, all of the world’s major religions are strikingly similar.  The problem you’re having is wrapped up in the word “soul” and who “we” are.  Words are so inadequate to really understand this.  Let’s just say that “we” are made up of more than one part.  So part of us does go to a higher plane… the “good” parts, LOL.   I hope that helps.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2009, 04:33:21 pm »

Ah, Sungate....

Like everything else, there are always exceptions to the 'rule'.

Yes, you are an Aquarian, but you know that what makes you 'more human' is all the
water you have in your chart that mitigates the 'detachment'.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2009, 06:23:10 pm »

Smiley  ;You do know me, LOL.  Yes, Scorpio rising, moon in Pisces, Venus in Pisces... (all water signs).

But there's one Aquarian triat I exibit very well.... I'm a real "air head" sometimes, LOL  Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2009, 09:11:08 am »

This is for B. and mdsungate.

Love & Light to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Achilles
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2009, 12:37:40 am »

If there is a God, you have to wonder, for what purpose did he make humanity?  Especially, a lifeform as mutable as us, that changes over time, metamorphasizes into something that will end up totally different from what it started out as - a primitive mammal barely any better than an ape.

Report Spam   Logged
no thing

« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2009, 08:55:50 am »

All,

I am including a link that is rather long, but I truly feel it will be well worth your time. The first 30 minutes is more of an introduction but it does serve to provide some background. This is an interview with David Icke, yes the reptilian investigator, but the video is really not about that at all. He does mention it in passing but what I feel is very valuable is his discussion on what is reality.

Again, if you can find the time, I feel you will get a lot out of this video.

ILAL

no thing

Report Spam   Logged
zachariah

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two wom

« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2009, 01:03:49 pm »

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say

Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak

I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
Report Spam   Logged

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings!
zachariah

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two wom

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2009, 01:10:05 pm »

The Power of LOVE!

Love can build a bridge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW3N-_ye8lA&feature=related

I'd gladly walk across the desert
With no shoes upon my feet
To share with you the last bite
Of bread I had to eat
I would swim out to save you
In your sea of broken dreams
When all your hopes are sinkin'
Let me show you what love means

Love can build a bridge
Between your heart and mine
Love can build a bridge
Don't you think it's time?
Don't you think it's time?

I would whisper love so loudly
Every heart could understand
That love and only love
Can join the tribes of man
I would give my heart's desire
So that you might see
The first step is to realize
That it all begins with you and me

When we stand together
It's our finest hour
We can do anything, anything
Keep believin' in the power

Love and only love
Love and only love
Report Spam   Logged

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings!
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2009, 02:39:46 pm »

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
The snows are eternal above, above -
And their perfume smokes upward into the nostrils of the stars.
But what have I to do with these?
To me only the distant flute, the abiding vision of Pan.
On all sides Pan to the eye, to the ear;
The perfume of Pan pervading, the taste of him utterly filling my mouth, so that the tongue breaks forth into a weird and monstrous speech.
The embrace of him intense on every centre of pain and pleasure.
The sixth interior sense aflame with the inmost self of Him,
Myself flung down the precipice of being
Even to the abyss, annihilation.
An end to loneliness, as to all.
Pan! Pan! Io Pan! Io Pan!

I
My God, how I love Thee!
With the vehement appetite of a beast I hunt Thee through the Universe.
Thou art standing as it were upon a pinnacle at the edge of some fortified city. I am a white bird, and perch upon Thee.
Thou art My Lover: I see Thee as a nymph with her white limbs stretched by the spring.
She lies upon the moss; there is none other but she:
Art Thou not Pan?
I am He. Speak not, O my God! Let the work be accomplished in silence.
Let my cry of pain be crystallized into a little white fawn to run away into the forest!
Thou art a centaur, O my God, from the violet-blossoms that crown Thee to the hoofs of the horse.
Thou art harder than tempered steel; there is no diamond beside Thee.
Did I not yield this body and soul?
I woo thee with a dagger drawn across my throat.
Let the spout of blood quench Thy blood-thirst, O my God!
Thou art a little white rabbit in the burrow Night.
I am greater than the fox and the hole.
Give me Thy kisses, O Lord God!
The lightning came and licked up the little flock of sheep.
There is a tongue and a flame; I see that trident walking over the sea.
A phoenix hath it for its head; below are two prongs. They spear the wicked.
I will spear Thee, O Thou little grey god, unless Thou beware!
From the grey to the gold; from the gold to that which is beyond the gold of Ophir.
My God! but I love Thee!
Why hast Thou whispered so ambiguous things? Wast Thou afraid, O goat-hoofed One, O horned One, O pillar of lightning?
From the lightning fall pearls; from the pearls black specks of nothing.
I based all on one, one on naught.
Afloat in the aether, O my God, my God!
O Thou great hooded sun of glory, cut off these eyelids!
Nature shall die out; she hideth me, closing mine eyelids with fear, she hideth me from My destruction, O Thou open eye.
O ever-weeping One!
Not Isis my mother, nor Osiris my self; but the incestuous Horus given over to Typhon, so may I be!
There thought; and thought is evil.
Pan! Pan! Io Pan! it is enough.
Fall not into death, O my soul! Think that death is the bed into which you are falling!
O how I love Thee, O my God! Especially is there a vehement parallel light from infinity, vilely diffracted in the haze of this mind.
I love Thee. I love Thee. I love Thee.
Thou art a beautiful thing whiter than a woman in the column of this vibration.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above.
But it is death, and the flame of the pyre.
Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
When Thou shall know me, O empty God, my flame shall utterly expire in Thy great N. O. X.
What shalt Thou be, my God, when I have ceased to love Thee?
A worm, a nothing, a niddering knave!
But Oh! I love Thee.
I have thrown a million flowers from the basket of the Beyond at Thy feet, I have anointed Thee and Thy Staff with oil and blood and kisses.
I have kindled Thy marble into life - ay! into death.
I have been smitten with the reek of Thy mouth, that drinketh never wine but life.
How the dew of the Universe whitens the lips!
Ah! trickling flow of the stars of the mother Supernal, begone!
I Am She that should come, the Virgin of all men.
I am a boy before Thee, O Thou satyr God.
Thou wilt inflict the punishment of pleasure - Now! Now! Now!
Io Pan! Io Pan! I love Thee. I love Thee.
O my God, spare me!
Now! It is done! Death.
I cried aloud the word - and it was a mighty spell to bind the Invisible, an enchantment to unbind the bound; yea, to unbind the bound.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib7.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: