Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 11:51:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Will the Human Race End?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Will the Human Race End?  (Read 9394 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2009, 03:05:37 pm »

OK, I found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTKau14cvQ4&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2009, 04:03:42 pm »

Actually I think the way we live is coming to end.
After these former things are past, I have hope that we will finally endure onward and outward beyond who and what we are now.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2009, 04:30:01 pm »

Actually I think the way we live is coming to end.
After these former things are past, I have hope that we will finally endure onward and outward beyond who and what we are now.

Yes we will.Remember even one candle can light up a dark room.Life is allways stronger then death.
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2009, 12:40:16 am »

The human race and everything else in the Universe is energy.  Energy cannot be destroyed, it is only transformed. 

I think the title of this thread should be "How will humankind's current civilization on Earth end"?

Normally, I would agree, but since the topic is distinct to humanity, I would have to say that the human phase of this energy will definitely be coming to an end someday.  The only questions are how and when?

Which event of those discussed will get to us first?

If by "human phase" you are referring to our temporary, physical bodies then yes, they will probably die someday -or ascend.  Wink Either way, consciousness continues --we are not these meat sacks, bags of blood, bio suits. The spiritual paradigm shift underway leads to humanity's transition into the etheric plane.  Happy Trails!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICd6NWgg4Q&feature=channel_page
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2009, 07:48:41 pm »

Smiley  The discussion here seems to waiver between the "spiritual" end or evolution of the human race to the "physical" end or evolution of it.

Smiley  I'm not a big believer in "evolution."  There doesn't seem to be any "real" evidence of it.  "Humans" are more of a "mutt" species, and the product of the interbreeding of many "humoid" species.  For instance:

TAKEN FROM: http://tasc-creationscience.org/other/plaisted/www.cs.unc.edu/_plaisted/ce/neanderthal.html

Neanderthals are a group of hominids very close to human beings, and in fact, are often considered to be human beings

Seems to me much more likely that they didn't go extinct, they were simply adsorbed throuh interbreeding.  So as for our physical evolution... I think the next phase of that may be going on through if we take alien abduction stories seriously, LOL.

As for our physical extinction:  we are like cockroaches!  A mere pole shift or asteriod strike won't get all of us.  Sure it will wipe out our civilization, and we'll have to start all over again, but if you take the Hopi legends and religion seriously, well, that is nothing new.  According to them we've been destroyed by Fire, Ice, and Water... (ala the Flood of Noah) and the Flood was only the most recent world wide destruction.

As for our spiritual evolution... well there's always hope, LOL.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2009, 08:00:19 pm »

mdsungate:

"    As for our spiritual evolution... well there's always hope, LOL."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of luck! 

I see just the opposite in the last 40-50 years.

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2009, 09:00:10 pm »

Smiley  I'm not a big believer in "evolution."  There doesn't seem to be any "real" evidence of it.  "Humans" are more of a "mutt" species, and the product of the interbreeding of many "humoid" species.  For instance:

What if?

Report Spam   Logged

no thing

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2009, 09:08:31 pm »

B,

As a light worker, would you agree that there are more light workers than there were 40 to 50 years ago? Even with the darkness we see, the light still grows. As a mother, you know the birthing process is painful and as you have noted, we have already begun the 'precession' process in astrological terms. Nature has shown us this process before and we have noted it…"it is always darkest just before the dawn".

ILAL

no thing
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2009, 09:31:25 pm »

Ilal,

It is very disheartening, yet, that's the reality I see.

The number of 'light workers' has definitely decreased greatly in the last 40 or 50 years. 

A 'light worker' does not necessarily know he/she is one, but it manifests in general conversations.
The conversations have definitely deteriorated during all those years.

I am not saying there aren't any left, but the number is definitely much, much smaller.

Since you mentioned the astrological involvement, there is a very important part of the
'Age of Aquarius' that everyone seems not to know.

AQUARIUS, in spite of its representation as a 'Water Bearer' is an AIR sign, not a WATER sign.

While it is widely understood that the 'Age of Aquarius' is the 'Age of Brotherhood', it is not an
'emotional' kind of brotherhood but rather a 'detached' sort, as in speech rather than deed.
Very, very detached.

Think of all the Aquarians you know and see if does not apply to them too.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2009, 08:41:29 am »

The human race will never end as long as there are souls that need to re-incarnate:

http://www.fox8.com/wjw-reincarnation-txt%2C0%2C1190900.story
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2009, 04:43:34 pm »

The human race will never end as long as there are souls that need to re-incarnate:

http://www.fox8.com/wjw-reincarnation-txt%2C0%2C1190900.story

Hmmmmmmmm...and if human race is gone in what body you will incarnate?Alien?
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2009, 08:15:14 pm »

If the human race is gone, then it is no longer required for the purpose it was being used for.  If, as I said, there are still souls that need to re-incarnate, then I suspect there will be humans.  But - if the human race manages to wipe itself out, I'm sure there ARE other beings in the multitudinous galaxies that also re-incarnate.  The soul knows no "aliens".
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

no thing

« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2009, 11:52:32 pm »

Sometimes just looking at things from a different perspective makes all the difference. Below is a video clip with Ester Hicks, who channels the collective energy that identifies itself as Abraham. She does seminars all over the country and the information channeled from Abraham has a lot to do with the concepts in movie “The Secret”.

As Ester channels Abraham during her seminars, she take questions from the audience…she has been doing this for many years. In 2005, she received what Abraham called “The Most Profound Question”.

Just remember that we chose to return, bugs and all (watch the clip and you will understand)

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/the-most-profound-question-abraham-hicks/19735408

ILAL

no thing
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2009, 09:10:25 am »

Hi No Thing
You know, up until just this morning, I believed we chose our incarnations as well.  This morning was one of those times I couldn't sleep and was just drifting in and out and a thought came to me. Let me back up for a moment.

I've always thought, that when we die, our souls go to a higher plane, one where we review our past life, see if we are satisfied with what we accomplished, rest up, and then prepare our agenda for the next go round.  In that plane of existance, since we have no physical body, and since we can remember pretty much everything we've learned in all our lifetimes, and it is a much more "enlightened" plane than this heavy physical one, there is no hate or animosity or talk of war and so forth. 

So here's my dilemma.  How is it, that in that plane of supposed spiritual enlightenment, we make plans to come back and be suicide bombers??  Something is wrong with this picture.  If we are trying to enlighten ourselves on THIS plane, to love and light and do unto others, why, when we get to the next plane, are we making plans to come back with hate in our minds?  At a supposedly higher, enlightened and loving peaceful plane of existance, we should be spreading the love even more so than in this plane.  Why would we try to spread the love and light in this plane, only to thwart all those efforts from a higher level?

It has nothing to do with religion since supposedly there really is no religion per se on the other side.  Just a belief in the one God and boundless love and understanding.  Yet, some souls choose to come back here and be a walking child explosive.  Surely they know before they come back, that this is wrong?  Where's the love?  Why would they choose to spread hate and fear and terror and kill themselves knowing that by doing so they are committing themselves to a longer and longer reincarnation cycle? 

It can't be said that the children are innocent then can it?  If you come back knowing you're going to let your parents wire you for explosives and be a living bomb, even though westerners feel this is an outrage against the chilren, and those that are doing it say they will be in paradise forever, who is right?  Do you see what I'm saying here?  What's happening on the other side recently, that these souls are coming back to be killed as children?  They have to know before they come back in that this is wrong.  How can we spread love and light on this side, if hate and killing is being accepted on the other side and spread on this side?

Reincarnation I thought, was for souls to come in and learn lessons they needed to accomplish to move on up so to speak.  Just what lessons are these suicide bombings teaching and who is supposed to learn what from it?  Especially knowing before you come back in, that this is not God's idea of love and light.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

no thing

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2009, 09:54:44 am »

Q,

This is a topic that continues to come up, for the answer does not appear correct from our dualistic view. In order to see the answer, we must release (or at least suspend) our dualistic view for a moment.

Now to get to the core of your question…why hate, why pain, why greed, why all of these negative, terrible things??? Why not just LOVE??? Physical incarnation allows lessons that cannot be experienced on the higher planes, and this is necessary because the illusion of the dualistic nature of existence exists on the physical plane. How do you understand/know light if you cannot contrast it with darkness? If you want to learn how to swim, you must go to where the water is.

So we have this illusion that has been created for us so that we may learn our lessons. To me, all of these lessons in the physical are but small pieces to the one big lesson we are here to learn, and that is LOVE. Not just love for your family, our your dog or cat, but for yourself, for humankind, for all of existance…UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. As we live in the physical, experience our lessons, make our mistakes, we are doing so with the unconditional love of Spirit. We humans are changing, evolving, returning to Spirit, returning to unconditional love.

ILAL

no thing
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: