Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 10:04:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Will the Human Race End?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Will the Human Race End?  (Read 9390 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2009, 12:38:28 pm »

LOL I love you too brother...
However if this is something you support, then you must be the leader and make these things happen for you and yours.

Just will it to be, and then manifest it in what you do verses what you say.

Love & Light to you my Brother

Leader's aren't needed in the Age of Aqarius.

Had! The manifestation of Nuit.

The unveiling of the company of heaven.

Every man and every woman is a star. ( Liber AL )

About "will it to be" :

The Individual and Its Physico-Biological Genesis

"...In order to look further into this examination, it is necessary to consider all the conditions that surround a notional capture of consciousness. If there were only the living individual being and the technical operation, the hylemorphic model perhaps could not be constituted. In fact, it seems well that the middle term between the living field and the technical field was, at the hylemorphic origin of the model, social life. What the hylemorphic model reflects initially is a socialized representation of work and a representation also socialized of the individual living being; the coincidence between these two representations is the foundation common to the extension of the diagram from one field to the other, and the guarantor of its validity in a given culture. The technical operation which imposes a form on a passive and unspecified matter is not only an operation considered abstractly by the spectator who sees between the workshop and what is produced without knowing the development properly stated. It is primarily the operation commanded by the free man and executed by the slave; the free man chooses matter, unspecified because it is generically enough to the designer under the name of substance, without seeing it, without handling it, without preparing it: the object will be made of wood, or iron, or out of the earth. Truthfully, the passivity of matter is its availability abstracted behind the given order that others will carry out. Passivity is that of the human mediation which will retrieve the matter. The form corresponds to that which the man who commands has thought by himself and which he must express in a positive way to whom he gives his orders: the form is thus of the order of the expressible; it is eminently active because it is what one imposes on those who will handle the matter; it is the same contents of the order, that through which it governs. The active character of the form and the passive character of the matter answer the conditions of the transmission of the order which supposes social hierarchy: it is in the contents of the order that the indication of matter is undetermined and at the same time form is determination, expressible and logical. It is through social conditioning that the soul is opposed to the body; it is not through the body that the individual is citizen, participating in collective judgments, common beliefs, surviving in the memory of his fellow citizens: the soul is distinguished from the body as the citizen from the human living being. The distinction between form and matter, the soul and the body, reflects a city that contains citizens in opposition to the slaves. One must notice however that the two designs, technological and civic, if the citizens agree to distinguish the two terms, do not assign to them the same role in the two couples: the soul is not pure activity, full determination, whereas the body would be passivity and indetermination. The citizen is individuated as a body, but he or she is also individuated as a soul..."

http://fractalontology.wordpress.com/2007/10/19/translation-simondon-completion-of-section-i-chapter-1-the-individual-and-its-physico-biological-genesis/#more-247
                                                              Love & Light
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2009, 02:08:21 pm »

To me God is life, it is the essence of all things and all matter.
From the Atom to the Galaxy, all things are part of this and were created by this.

Every vibration, energy, and all between this and that is essentially what we are taught is God.
Q made a point that was really good about material things being used to will God's word into what happened back then.

And from that point I can only say this;
God as I know him in my heart is not the same God as he is understood in religion.
As I know God, we are all equally a part of him and even though much of what we do daily is counter productive, we are all still for the most part the same.

Yet we are not God and that he still is an individual source that enables our existence.
What we do with our own feelings and energies determines our eternities from manifestation to manifestation. Our understanding of this is all important to what we are as we become it from second to second in all realities inside of what we can understand.
We must think outside of what we see and touch and feel.

What happens out there in the vast universe effects us as our individuals acts effects what happens out there. Harmony with this effect is the goal that our source expects and its what we must seek in order to find that part of ourselves with what God is.

God is not a subject here.Onley thing I know about him is, if he exsist hi is an SM son of the b--h.Look what kind of nightmare he  was create for us to live in.

But like I said he is not a subject.This is-How Will the Human Race End?

Homo est Deus.Think about it.

Love & Light
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:47:21 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2009, 09:21:24 pm »

Quoting HFN

God as I know him in my heart is not the same God as he is understood in religion.

We are in total agreement here.  To me, God is life, God is love and although we are not him/her/it, we are a part of same.  It is my opinion, that the real God, is understood intuitively, and does not need to be taught to us by someone else.  All we need really, is the Golden Rule.  If we were to follow it to the letter, HFN, you would have your world of peace and love.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2009, 09:11:24 am »

For the people from this site who want to talk about God, here is the link to do it.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,19398.msg156822.html#msg156822

Or you can start new topic and call it "Why I Love God, And Why He Doesn't Love Me."

This is - How Will the Human Race End?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 09:29:49 am by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2009, 09:55:00 am »

The title of this thread presumes that the Human Race WILL end.  Why? 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2009, 10:36:54 am »

The title of this thread presumes that the Human Race WILL end.  Why? 
Good thinking.K+ for you Qoais.Maybe the Mark of Caine have anwer on that?
Yes why we are thinking that the Human Race WILL end?Why the Hollywood is pumping media with movies about every posible catastrophic event thay can think of?Are we near some kind of end for Human Race?And what kind of end?Is that end a new start for all of us, are we going to evolve in something else?
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2009, 10:40:47 am »

The human race and everything else in the Universe is energy.  Energy cannot be destroyed, it is only transformed. 

I think the title of this thread should be "How will humankind's current civilization on Earth end"?
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2009, 10:55:07 am »

The human race and everything else in the Universe is energy.  Energy cannot be destroyed, it is only transformed. 

I think the title of this thread should be "How will humankind's current civilization on Earth end"?

Ok people, now we are getting somewhere.LOL.

After we change topic title do anybody have vision How will humankind's current civilization on Earth end?
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2009, 11:06:48 am »

Bianca
Superhero Member

Re: How Will the Human Race End?
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 04:56:26 pm » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How Will the Human Race End?"

In a big mushroom cloud, like Atlantis did.

But Mother Earth will still be there, just like then. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably, as someone else suggested, there might be a 'remnant'.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2009, 11:26:19 am »

Bravo B

First wright answer today wins bottle of exquisite Italian wine
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:44:36 am by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2009, 11:29:06 am »

I'd really much prefer a bottle of

STREGA.....

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:45:46 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2009, 11:57:31 am »

OK, Strega it is.

It will be sent to you by our Gumygilinger ( Quantum Teleporter ) imediatley.

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2009, 12:36:53 pm »

Boy, could I use some....

Thank you!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Quasar
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2009, 01:07:23 pm »

Normally, I would agree, but since the topic is distinct to humanity, I would have to say that the human phase of this energy will definitely be coming to an end someday.  The only questions are how and when?

Which event of those discussed will get to us first?
Report Spam   Logged
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2009, 02:44:24 pm »

Normally, I would agree, but since the topic is distinct to humanity, I would have to say that the human phase of this energy will definitely be coming to an end someday.  The only questions are how and when?

Which event of those discussed will get to us first?

Maybe something like this? http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,19413.0/topicseen.html

What do you think, how ofthen is that event?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: