Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 02:05:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Will the Human Race End?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Will the Human Race End?  (Read 9396 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 06:38:55 pm »

I'm afraid I don't understand the contradictions in your posted clip HFN. 

You say that we should all love one another, we should all help each other so that we can be more like God.  The God in that video was nothing like that.  The god in that video only helped those he chose to help, he threatens so people will fear him, terrified that if they do not bow down to him they will not find a place in heaven.  Bribing them with promises of what he will do for them if they follow him and worship him.  Yet - supposedly - God loves everyone equally, because, GOD IS LOVE.  He can be nothing else.  He cannot hate, he cannot choose amongst his children which ones will live and which will die and which ones will live with him in eternity.  God does not have the human attributes that are applied to him in that video.  I think I've said this to you before.  But really, think about it.  What god is this?  Just because one person was favored - Jesus - (supposedly) and given a lovely glow because he'd been exposed to radiation or something, doesn't mean that this god was the creator of all.  We see Moses using the Ark of the Covenant to kill people because God told him to?  Doesn't that seem a bit strange to you for God to do that?  The real God has no need of earthly things like gold covered boxes that kill, he doesn't need to bribe or threaten people to follow him and believe in him.  That is someone who is desperately looking for attention and trying to BE god.  Why is it that the Bible does not say where god went?  He was there, supposedly telling Moses what to do and how to do it, and yet, there is no more mention of him afterwards.  Why didn't he pick another favorite after Moses, and keep things going?

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 07:19:23 pm »

Religion is bulls**t.

Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Manutius

I pray that God's an atheist

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 08:12:05 pm »

Religion is for the weak and gullible.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 08:13:25 pm by Manutius » Report Spam   Logged

Shoot the homeless.
strages consanguinei me vos canis
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 09:29:16 pm »

I think Thomas Paine got it just right:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1910.0.html
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Horus

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 09:49:18 pm »

Non - Judgement

To judge is to separate.

To judge is to hurt yourself.

To judge is to strengthen the ego.

To see things as they really are is the vision of the awakened one.

Treat others how you want to be treated

Judge others and you shalll be judged

Practise non -judgement,

The logical reasoning behind non-judgement

As soon as you judge someone you are saying that you are better or worse that that person / thing. You are saying something is good or bad.

You are analysing somebody / something based on your conditioned values and beliefs. You are assuming you are right.

After all you could be wrong (and often are).

Just say to yourself that that person is on their own path / journey.

JUST ACCEPT.

IT IS LIKE THIS NOW!!

'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'

Don't judge others, sort yourself out!

Likewise it follows that if somebody judges you, you should not get upset / angry / emotional / aggressive. Don't worry what they think. They have a different personality / view point now. They could be wrong. However they could be right so treat them with respect but don't get ego involved.

BE INDEPENDENT OF THE GOOD OPINION OF OTHERS

Lose the need for approval of others, lose the ego, the false self image.

'let the one without sin cast the first stone!!'

Use discernment instead of judgement
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Uriel

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 12:13:40 am »

I don't feel that religion, by itself, is for the weak and the gullible. Too often, though, it is correct that people tend to use it as a crutch and take the words of religion to heart, without realizing its essence.  I get the feeling that a lot of people have to learn the ethics of religion in order to behave correctly.
Report Spam   Logged
Uriel

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2009, 12:14:44 am »

Where would we be, with out technology if we didn't have religion to go with it?  I think we might have already destroyed ourselves.
Report Spam   Logged
no thing

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2009, 06:28:01 am »

HereForNow,

Have been away from the forum for a little…regarding;

“No Thing- Do you agree?”

We can only speak from within our own dream, so please accept this as such. The concept that “things are just the way they are suppose to be” and that our future, the future of humankind, will be what we ‘intend’ it to be appear difficult to reconcile. I feel this is due to our acceptance of the illusion that our ‘existence’ is within a dualistic universe. It makes look at “our” reality, the world as we ‘think’ it exists, and possibly think, “I personally do not like the state of the world”. From this thought, we see the future as a series of events that gets us from point A to point B, i.e. from bad to good. I feel what the spiritual teachers are trying to get us to understand is that the future is this moment, and the state of the world at any instant in time is what we ‘humankind’ ‘intend’ it to be. So, when we come together as “one” in our dream of existence, we finally realize that we create this existence, moment to moment. This is why the Toltec practice being impeccable with their thoughts and words.

So, “How Will the Human Race End?” may be looked at as “what do ‘we’ want the Human race to become?”. If we ignore our mother, continue to be useless stewards, a tipping point will be reached to restore balance, typically in a cataclysmic fashion (the pendulum has a great distance to cover to once again achieve balance)…or ‘we’ can awaken, and accept our responsibility for creation. ‘Intend’ a world in balance and we will ‘know’ what the human race will become.

ILAL

no thing
Report Spam   Logged
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2009, 07:53:19 am »

I don't feel that religion, by itself, is for the weak and the gullible. Too often, though, it is correct that people tend to use it as a crutch and take the words of religion to heart, without realizing its essence.  I get the feeling that a lot of people have to learn the ethics of religion in order to behave correctly.

I agry about ethic in religion, but the institution behind religion today don't have ethic at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 08:05:11 am »

Where would we be, with out technology if we didn't have religion to go with it?  I think we might have already destroyed ourselves.

Wrong.Without technology we will still think, like church was sayin that Eart is center of the universe, and the inkvisition will still burn people for thinking otherwise.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2009, 08:14:02 am »

HereForNow,

Have been away from the forum for a little…regarding;

“No Thing- Do you agree?”

We can only speak from within our own dream, so please accept this as such. The concept that “things are just the way they are suppose to be” and that our future, the future of humankind, will be what we ‘intend’ it to be appear difficult to reconcile. I feel this is due to our acceptance of the illusion that our ‘existence’ is within a dualistic universe. It makes look at “our” reality, the world as we ‘think’ it exists, and possibly think, “I personally do not like the state of the world”. From this thought, we see the future as a series of events that gets us from point A to point B, i.e. from bad to good. I feel what the spiritual teachers are trying to get us to understand is that the future is this moment, and the state of the world at any instant in time is what we ‘humankind’ ‘intend’ it to be. So, when we come together as “one” in our dream of existence, we finally realize that we create this existence, moment to moment. This is why the Toltec practice being impeccable with their thoughts and words.

So, “How Will the Human Race End?” may be looked at as “what do ‘we’ want the Human race to become?”. If we ignore our mother, continue to be useless stewards, a tipping point will be reached to restore balance, typically in a cataclysmic fashion (the pendulum has a great distance to cover to once again achieve balance)…or ‘we’ can awaken, and accept our responsibility for creation. ‘Intend’ a world in balance and we will ‘know’ what the human race will become.

ILAL

no thing

Yes, that is a point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp_m0A5iH4Q&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2009, 09:52:31 am »

To my friends here in the forum-

I want a world that boundless peace and love is all we know.
A world that our children can be kids and not statistics.
Beauty in both life and spirit. Understanding of all things, and feeling this instead of thinking these things.

I want a golden age that can not end or be disturbed.
I can do this! I just need those who want this as well to join me/ Join them.

We know that many will serve a more selfish purpose.
We have seen the numbers of those who refuse the truth about our existence.
We know that these are the ones who will inherit only what they understand.

I'm not one of them.
I'm one who wants to give and receive unconditional love and understanding.
They would not survive without the world they know as they do. My dear wife is an awesome girl and my children are meek and beautiful.
Yet this realm of existence is all they know and they think I'm nuts for beleiving what I do.

I have manifested things that have made our lives easier. It was my will that caused the changes that made this possible. However I am also battling against the wills of others that still convince my wife's will to see the world as it is to all who refuse to beleive they cause this. She isn't going to let go of material 3-D thinking and feeling. Even after I explained these things and how I was able to do it. No Thing-Transistion is the most difficult obstacle I have faced in all of this. My kids are actually more open to ideas that will lead them to greater things and I encourage them to dream and to use imagination. I'm teaching them that they can do anything if they follow the steps that lead to those things, and that they have the answers within them to know what to do. If you can dream it, you know of it and you can do and be those things you have dreamed about, if you will it into what you are.

If they could just let go................

We could all be a part of a miracle that would change everything.
Again, I was faced with a termoil that almost broke me. I willed it all away without medication and therapy.
Went to someone who was "awake" and they told me how to do away with those things.
Then I worried about other things that seemingly would overwhelm anyone who had those situations.
Yey because I was not broken, I was also able to change every aspect of the problems with little or really no effort. I only imagined the solutions and they became the "Reality".....

I am poor. Yet I have no debts.
I am without spending money, yet we have all we need and some of what we want.
I work hard, long hours for next to nothing in pay, Yet others benefit from my labors.
My neighbors are a mixture of black, white, and hispanic origions. Yet I am respected and loved by them because I have shown these things to them. I help them with their homes and their yards, cars and other labors expecting nothing in return. Yet in return they help me in kind with all these things of mine and then some.

From this I have proven all of what I have expressed here, and on myspace.
Change can happen if we...............
Let go and let love, open the doors for you.

My tea party ideas aren't to stir hatred or fear.
It's to stir imagination and creativity.
I'm only asking these people to reinvent what we have to work differently to serve other purposes and to not serve the purpose it does now. I've made this message as clear as I'm able to.

What should I be doing differently?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:35:00 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2009, 10:39:57 am »

To my friends here in the forum-

I want a world that boundless peace and love is all we know.
A world that our children can be kids and not statistics.
Beauty in both life and spirit. Understanding of all things, and feeling this instead of thinking these things.

I want a golden age that can not end or be disturbed.
I can do this! I just need those who want this as well to join me/ Join them.

Cheesy I will vote for you!!!
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2009, 10:45:59 am »

LOL I love you too brother...
However if this is something you support, then you must be the leader and make these things happen for you and yours.

Just will it to be, and then manifest it in what you do verses what you say.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2009, 11:18:23 am »

To me God is life, it is the essence of all things and all matter.
From the Atom to the Galaxy, all things are part of this and were created by this.

Every vibration, energy, and all between this and that is essentially what we are taught is God.
Q made a point that was really good about material things being used to will God's word into what happened back then.

And from that point I can only say this;
God as I know him in my heart is not the same God as he is understood in religion.
As I know God, we are all equally a part of him and even though much of what we do daily is counter productive, we are all still for the most part the same.

Yet we are not God and that he still is an individual source that enables our existence.
What we do with our own feelings and energies determines our eternities from manifestation to manifestation. Our understanding of this is all important to what we are as we become it from second to second in all realities inside of what we can understand.
We must think outside of what we see and touch and feel.

What happens out there in the vast universe effects us as our individuals acts effects what happens out there. Harmony with this effect is the goal that our source expects and its what we must seek in order to find that part of ourselves with what God is.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: