Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:47:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Will the Human Race End?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Will the Human Race End?  (Read 9471 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2009, 09:10:25 am »

Hi No Thing
You know, up until just this morning, I believed we chose our incarnations as well.  This morning was one of those times I couldn't sleep and was just drifting in and out and a thought came to me. Let me back up for a moment.

I've always thought, that when we die, our souls go to a higher plane, one where we review our past life, see if we are satisfied with what we accomplished, rest up, and then prepare our agenda for the next go round.  In that plane of existance, since we have no physical body, and since we can remember pretty much everything we've learned in all our lifetimes, and it is a much more "enlightened" plane than this heavy physical one, there is no hate or animosity or talk of war and so forth. 

So here's my dilemma.  How is it, that in that plane of supposed spiritual enlightenment, we make plans to come back and be suicide bombers??  Something is wrong with this picture.  If we are trying to enlighten ourselves on THIS plane, to love and light and do unto others, why, when we get to the next plane, are we making plans to come back with hate in our minds?  At a supposedly higher, enlightened and loving peaceful plane of existance, we should be spreading the love even more so than in this plane.  Why would we try to spread the love and light in this plane, only to thwart all those efforts from a higher level?

It has nothing to do with religion since supposedly there really is no religion per se on the other side.  Just a belief in the one God and boundless love and understanding.  Yet, some souls choose to come back here and be a walking child explosive.  Surely they know before they come back, that this is wrong?  Where's the love?  Why would they choose to spread hate and fear and terror and kill themselves knowing that by doing so they are committing themselves to a longer and longer reincarnation cycle? 

It can't be said that the children are innocent then can it?  If you come back knowing you're going to let your parents wire you for explosives and be a living bomb, even though westerners feel this is an outrage against the chilren, and those that are doing it say they will be in paradise forever, who is right?  Do you see what I'm saying here?  What's happening on the other side recently, that these souls are coming back to be killed as children?  They have to know before they come back in that this is wrong.  How can we spread love and light on this side, if hate and killing is being accepted on the other side and spread on this side?

Reincarnation I thought, was for souls to come in and learn lessons they needed to accomplish to move on up so to speak.  Just what lessons are these suicide bombings teaching and who is supposed to learn what from it?  Especially knowing before you come back in, that this is not God's idea of love and light.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: