Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:01:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Will the Human Race End?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Will the Human Race End?  (Read 9683 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2009, 07:48:41 pm »

Smiley  The discussion here seems to waiver between the "spiritual" end or evolution of the human race to the "physical" end or evolution of it.

Smiley  I'm not a big believer in "evolution."  There doesn't seem to be any "real" evidence of it.  "Humans" are more of a "mutt" species, and the product of the interbreeding of many "humoid" species.  For instance:

TAKEN FROM: http://tasc-creationscience.org/other/plaisted/www.cs.unc.edu/_plaisted/ce/neanderthal.html

Neanderthals are a group of hominids very close to human beings, and in fact, are often considered to be human beings

Seems to me much more likely that they didn't go extinct, they were simply adsorbed throuh interbreeding.  So as for our physical evolution... I think the next phase of that may be going on through if we take alien abduction stories seriously, LOL.

As for our physical extinction:  we are like cockroaches!  A mere pole shift or asteriod strike won't get all of us.  Sure it will wipe out our civilization, and we'll have to start all over again, but if you take the Hopi legends and religion seriously, well, that is nothing new.  According to them we've been destroyed by Fire, Ice, and Water... (ala the Flood of Noah) and the Flood was only the most recent world wide destruction.

As for our spiritual evolution... well there's always hope, LOL.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: