Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:04:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Let us Mock Atlantis Rising

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let us Mock Atlantis Rising  (Read 1121 times)
Manutius

I pray that God's an atheist

« on: June 18, 2009, 12:10:14 pm »

Who will join me in setting up a site called "Atlantis Sinking" whereby members will dedicate themselves to mocking the place and its members. Serious posts will not be allowed. In fact, anyone who posts a serious post or who does not insult someone or something in a post will be banned without warning. I truly believe that this site could generate more members and more visitors than the old place.

I am told by my sources that Epsilon would be willing to join.

Please indicate your interest.

Report Spam   Logged

Shoot the homeless.
strages consanguinei me vos canis

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Horus

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 12:15:58 pm »

How about a site called who gives a sh!t
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 12:57:38 pm »

AR.....WHO?

DITTO, HORUS!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Manutius

I pray that God's an atheist

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 01:48:00 pm »

Bianca and Horus, by taking the time to angrily express your sh*tthoughts, you have clearly given enough sh*t to justify such a sh*tsite. I shall count you both as examplary sh*tsupporters with my sh*tthanks!

I hope everyone else follows the sh*tlead of Horus and Bianco and barely gives enough sh*t as well. it would be nice to have enough sh*t from enough supporters to constitute a sh*tload of support.
Report Spam   Logged

Shoot the homeless.
strages consanguinei me vos canis
Horus

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 01:57:12 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Brigster

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 11:31:39 pm »

Atlantis Rising is a fine board.  We believe in good honest debate there, unlike this board, which was set up as a sort of mutual admiration society for unhappy librals.  Them and their ilk will have turned America into a Godless communistic society.  As for people like Epsilon, Byron and Nikas, they just have some sour grapes because they got banned from there is all.
Report Spam   Logged
Brigster

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 11:31:57 pm »

Atlantis Rising is a fine board.  We believe in good honest debate there, unlike this board, which was set up as a sort of mutual admiration society for unhappy librals.  Them and their ilk will have turned America into a Godless communistic society.  As for people like Epsilon, Byron and Nikas, they just have some sour grapes because they got banned from there is all.
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 12:55:36 am »

I know what you mean, Brig.  Atlantis Rising used to be my favorite forum till this one stole away all its traffic. I blame this for ruining what was once a pretty swell place.  And for what?  For Byron and a bunch of other angry left wingers.  Doesn't seem worth it.  Oh, well, at least Smiley is still at Atlantis Rising.  I couldn't picture the place without her.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 01:10:16 pm »

Why would anyone want to mock something that is already dead?  What's the point?
Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 02:40:30 pm »

Atlantis Rising is a fine board.  We believe in good honest debate there, unlike this board, which was set up as a sort of mutual admiration society for unhappy liberals.  Them and their ilk will have turned America into a Godless communistic society.  As for people like Epsilon, Byron and Nikas, they just have some sour grapes because they got banned from there is all.

Banned? Didn't I ask you to delete my account as I am not interested in your stupid site? I am going to find the e-mail that I send you and made that request. There is a difference between "U braking up with me and me "dumping" your assssss.... Grin

Sour grapes...I would say more like rotten tomatoes...if you know what I don't mean... Roll Eyes

Please Brigg. That forum is so stupid...there is nothing to gain there. I had no problem with no one except George. I couldn't argue with him anymore so I joined this site. I haven't had any sour cream..I mean grapes since I join ....

Why would anyone want to mock something that is already dead?  What's the point?

well said Tom, can't make fun of the dead...they come back and hunt you...Rest in peace..AR....

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:44:21 pm by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
Brigster

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 01:17:52 am »

Banned, dumping your account, its all the same to me, Nikas.  Point is, you argued with the man, Georgeos, a bit too much for my tastes, and so, if you weren't banned, you would have gotten banned sooner or later anyway.  We have to keep the man happy.
Report Spam   Logged
Brigster

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 01:18:53 am »

Oh, and you can ask Byron and Epsilon all about banning.  It took some time, but we sure got rid of them in the end.
Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 07:38:46 am »

Banned, dumping your account, its all the same to me, Nikas.  Point is, you argued with the man, Georgeos, a bit too much for my tastes, and so, if you weren't banned, you would have gotten banned sooner or later anyway.  We have to keep the man happy.

Well, that says it all!!! It is that attitude that took AR down. So it was all about Making George happy Brigg, it was all about him. And for your information; it was him who argued with me not the other way around. I stated something and he came an said you’re unprofessional you don’t know you’re ignorant e.t.c instead of just saying; Nikas I believe you’re wrong and this is why. Did you see me arguing with anyone else in that fashion? I was kind to him compare to what I did to other theories but none else attacked me, personally?!
So finally, Brigg, once again; it was about keeping George happy. That shows that you had no idea how to moderate a forum. At the end you lost almost everyone including George. He hasn’t posted in there since 3/28/2009. Prior to that he also had an absence of few months.
Live with that Brigg.

P.S I wonder how come you spend your time in here now? You got bored of AR….ahahahahaha

Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 07:43:27 am »

Oh, and you can ask Byron and Epsilon all about banning.  It took some time, but we sure got rid of them in the end.

You make me laugh... ;DThese guys were playing you all around, especially Epsilon. He was mocking you continuously even pleading you to ban him. Remember? BTW, epsilon was the last hope for your forum. The last days of AR epsilon was the only amusement in there, the only really active member. When you banned these guys your stupid forum was dead.

And to correct your comments; They got rid of you guys not the other way around!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Brigster

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 11:04:49 pm »

"Epsilon was the last hope of our forum," that's crazy talk!  The real researchers will all start to come back there now that we have cleaned out the troublemakers.

Even if they don't, its enough that Georgeos can come there now, and know he is not going to get pestered by guys like Epsilon.

As for me coming here, heck, why not?  No one ever said I couldn't. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: