Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:32:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Open letter from Arizona Granny

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Open letter from Arizona Granny  (Read 1915 times)
iwannano

« on: June 17, 2009, 04:35:31 pm »

I'm a home grown American citizen, 53, registered Democrat all my life. Before the last presidential election I registered as a Republican because I no longer felt the Democratic Party represents my views or works to pursue issues important to me. Now I no longer feel the Republican Party represents my views or works to pursue issues important to me. The fact is I no longer feel any political party or representative in Washington represents my views or works to pursue the issues important to me. There must be someone. Please tell me who you are. Please stand up and tell me that you are there and that you're willing to fight for our Constitution as it was written. Please stand up now. You might ask yourself what my views and issues are that I would horribly feel so disenfranchised by both major political parties. What kind of nut job am I? Will you please tell me?

Well, these are briefly my views and issues for which I seek representation:

One, illegal immigration. I want you to stop coddling illegal immigrants and secure our borders. Close the underground tunnels. Stop the violence and the trafficking in drugs and people. No amnesty, not again. Been there, done that, no resolution. P.S., I'm not a racist. This isn't to be confused with legal immigration.

Two, the TARP bill, I want it repealed and I want no further funding supplied to it. We told you no, but you did it anyway. I want the remaining unfunded 95% repealed. Freeze, repeal.

Three: Czars, I want the circumvention of our checks and balances stopped immediately. Fire the czars. No more czars. Government officials answer to the process, not to the president. Stop trampling on our Constitution and honor it.

Four, cap and trade. The debate on global warming is not over. There is more to say.

Five, universal healthcare. I will not be rushed into another expensive decision. Don't you dare try to pass this in the middle of the night and then go on break. Slow down!

Six, growing government control. I want states rights and sovereignty fully restored. I want less government in my life, not more. Shrink it down. Mind your own business. You have enough to take care of with your real obligations. Why don't you start there.

Seven, ACORN. I do not want ACORN and its affiliates in charge of our 2010 census. I want them investigated. I also do not want mandatory escrow fees contributed to them every time on every real estate deal that closes. Stop the funding to ACORN and its affiliates pending impartial audits and investigations. I do not trust them with taking the census over with our taxpayer money. I don't trust them with our taxpayer money. Face up to the allegations against them and get it resolved before taxpayers get any more involved with them. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, hello. Stop protecting your political buddies. You work for us, the people. Investigate.

Eight, redistribution of wealth. No, no, no. I work for my money. It is mine. I have always worked for people with more money than I have because they gave me jobs. That is the only redistribution of wealth that I will support. I never got a job from a poor person. Why do you want me to hate my employers? Why    what do you have against shareholders making a profit?

Nine, charitable contributions. Although I never got a job from a poor person, I have helped many in need. Charity belongs in our local communities, where we know our needs best and can use our local talent and our local resources. Butt out, please. We want to do it ourselves.

Ten, corporate bailouts. Knock it off. Sink or swim like the rest of us. If there are hard times ahead, we'll be better off just getting into it and letting the strong survive. Quick and painful. Have you ever ripped off a Band Aid? We will pull together. Great things happen in America under great hardship. Give us the chance to innovate. We cannot disappoint you more than you have disappointed us.

Eleven, transparency and accountability. How about it? No, really, how about it? Let's have it. Let's say we give the buzzwords a rest and have some straight honest talk. Please try    please stop manipulating and trying to appease me with clever wording. I am not the idiot you obviously take me for. Stop sneaking around and meeting in back rooms making deals with your friends. It will only be a prelude to your criminal investigation. Stop hiding things from me.

Twelve, unprecedented quick spending. Stop it now.
Take a breath. Listen to the people. Let's just slow down and get some input from some nonpoliticians on the subject. Stop making everything an emergency. Stop speed reading our bills into law. I am not an activist. I am not a community organizer. Nor am I a terrorist, a militant or a violent person. I am a parent and a grandparent. I work. I'm busy. I'm busy. I am busy, and I am tired. I thought we elected competent people to take care of the business of government so that we could work, raise our families, pay our bills, have a little recreation, complain about taxes, endure our hardships, pursue our personal goals, cut our lawn, wash our cars on the weekends and be responsible contributing members of society and teach our children to be the same all while living in the home of the free and land of the brave.
I entrusted you with upholding the Constitution. I believed in the checks and balances to keep from getting far off course. What happened? You are very far off course. Do you really think I find humor in the hiring of a speed reader to unintelligently ramble all through a bill that you signed into law without knowing what it contained? I do not. It is a mockery of the responsibility I have entrusted to you. It is a slap in the face. I am not laughing at your arrogance. Why is it that I feel as if you would not trust me to make a single decision about my own life and how I would live it but you should expect that I should trust you with the debt that you have laid on all of us and our children. We did not want the TARP bill. We said no. We would repeal it if we could. I am sure that we still cannot. There is such urgency and recklessness in all of the recent spending.

From my perspective, it seems that all of you have gone insane. I also know that I am far from alone in these feelings. Do you honestly feel that your current pursuits have merit to patriotic Americans? We want it to stop. We want to put the brakes on everything that is being rushed by us and forced upon us. We want our voice back. You have forced us to put our lives on hold to straighten out the mess that you are making. We will have to give up our vacations, our time spent with our children, any relaxation time we may have had and money we cannot afford to spend on you to bring our concerns to Washington. Our president often knows all the right buzzword is unsustainable. Well, no kidding. How many tens of thousands of dollars did the focus group cost to come up with that word? We don't want your overpriced words. Stop treating us like we're morons.

We want all of you to stop focusing on your reelection and do the job we want done, not the job you want done or the job your party wants done. You work for us and at this rate I guarantee you not for long because we are coming. We will be heard and we will be represented. You think we're so busy with our lives that we will never come for you? We are the formerly silent majority, all of us who quietly work , pay taxes, obey the law, vote, save money, keep our noses to the grindstone and we are now looking up at you. You have awakened us, the patriotic spirit so strong and so powerful that it had been sleeping too long. You have pushed us too far. Our numbers are great. They may surprise you. For every one of us who will be there, there will be hundreds more that could not come. Unlike you, we have their trust. We will represent them honestly, rest assured. They will be at the polls on voting day to usher you out of office. We have cancelled vacations. We will use our last few dollars saved. We will find the representation among us and a grassroots campaign will flourish. We didn't ask for this fight. But the gloves are coming off. We do not come in violence, but we are angry. You will represent us or you will be replaced with someone who will. There are candidates among us when hewill rise like a Phoenix from the ashes that you have made of our constitution.

Democrat, Republican, independent, libertarian. Understand this. We don't care. Political parties are meaningless to us. Patriotic Americans are willing to do right by us and our Constitution and that is all that matters to us now. We are going to fire all of you who abuse power and seek more. It is not your power. It is ours and we want it back. We entrusted you with it and you abused it. You are dishonorable. You are dishonest. As Americans we are ashamed of you. You have brought shame to us. If you are not representing the wants and needs of your constituency loudly and consistently, in spite of the objections of your party, you will be fired. Did you hear? We no longer care about your political parties. You need to be loyal to us, not to them. Because we will get you fired and they will not save you. If you do or can represent me, my issues, my views, please stand up. Make your identity known. You need to make some noise about it. Speak up. I need to know who you are. If you do not speak up, you will be herded out with the rest of the sheep and we will replace the whole damn congress if need be one by one. We are coming. Are we coming for you? Who do you represent? What do you represent? Listen. Because we are coming. We the people are coming.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

iwannano

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 04:49:39 pm »

Sorry, I forgot to give credit to the author.

The letter was written by Janet Contreras of Arizona.

A regular citizen who has reached her tipping point not just becuase of the last 120 days but because of years of discontent.

She's acting.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 07:39:18 pm »

Really?  Why is she acting?  Sounds like a basic middle-American state of mind - tired of all the BS.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
iwannano

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 09:42:50 pm »

Perhaps I should have phrased it "she is taking action". A little longer but it means the same thing. I can see your confusion.
Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 09:48:51 pm »

I'm curious, what in anything I have written before would make you think I would post a letter like that,  return to give credit for the letter and then disparage the author?

We may not agree politically but I am disappointed that you would find me that big a jerk.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 10:24:32 pm »

Excuse my ignorance iwannano!  It's not you. It's me.  I'm the jerk.  I didn't get it.  I take language so to the point.  I read it, and never even thought it meant "taking action".  If I'd have slowed down a bit I would have realized what you meant.  I went away thinking she was an actress that was doing a road tour, advancing on Washington.  You know, doing an act and I thought why is she acting, this is for real?  See?  My mistake.  So sorry.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

iwannano

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 03:23:00 pm »

It's okay.

With some of the posts becoming so confrontational it makes one jaded.

Yes, she is for real and she and others are going to congress to express their displeasure.
Report Spam   Logged
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 09:31:53 am »

This person raises some interesting points, so I would like to go over some of them:

Now I no longer feel the Republican Party represents my views or works to pursue issues important to me. The fact is I no longer feel any political party or representative in Washington represents my views or works to pursue the issues important to me. There must be someone.

Neither party does represent the views of the people these days, why?  Because all of Congress is controlled by LOBBYISTS!  They don't care about you or me, just about sucking up the campaign contributions in order to get re-elected.

I take issue that, at any point in time, the Republican Party represented the average American's concerns over the Dems, though.  The entire Republican Party are whores for big business, while only about half the Democratic Party is.

Max Baucus, Kent Conrad, Diane Feinstein, for instance are complete big business supporting a**holes, for instance, all Dems.

One, illegal immigration. I want you to stop coddling illegal immigrants and secure our borders. Close the underground tunnels. Stop the violence and the trafficking in drugs and people. No amnesty, not again. Been there, done that, no resolution. P.S., I'm not a racist. This isn't to be confused with legal immigration.

The immigrants have stopped coming here, mostly cause the jobs have all dried up!
Reagan was the one who gave 12 million illegals amnesty by the way, big business politicians like those guys for cheap labor.

Two, the TARP bill, I want it repealed and I want no further funding supplied to it. We told you no, but you did it anyway. I want the remaining unfunded 95% repealed. Freeze, repeal.

But it HAS stopped. The banks ARE repaying the money they were loaned, with interest, and the remaining 700 billion was never used.  Bush passed TARP, by the way, under the begging of Henry Paulson, former Treasury Secretary.  If the person writing this was a Republican and was also apparently against TARP, how did the Republicans best represent her interests?

Four, cap and trade. The debate on global warming is not over. There is more to say.

The scientific debate is over. The only debate now is among the propagandists paid off buy big oil and actual  scientists, but global warming IS real.

Five, universal healthcare. I will not be rushed into another expensive decision. Don't you dare try to pass this in the middle of the night and then go on break. Slow down!

This person obviously has health insurance, she'd be singing a different song if she didn't. The reason 62% of people in this country have to declare bankruptcy in this country is because of medical bills.  The insurance companies are thieves, they'll steal your premium, but it is actually more about denying people coverage than trying to pay for it.  You don’t believe me?  Try dropping your health insurance and getting sick.

I want less government in my life, not more.Shrink it down. Mind your own business. You have enough to take care of with your real obligations. Why don't you start there.

If you're talking about less laws, I agree!  If you are talking about getting rid of government programs, than I expect this person to be the first to refuse Social Security and Medicare when they are eligible for it, both government programs, both run well.  Hell, the only reason the funds have been short for Social Security is because every President since Reagan has been raiding the Social Security trust fund.

Seven, ACORN. I do not want ACORN and its affiliates in charge of our 2010 census.

Great, they aren't!

I want them investigated. I also do not want mandatory escrow fees contributed to them every time on every real estate deal that closes.

There is some complete right wing propaganda for you, stop watching Sean Hannity!

Eight, redistribution of wealth. No, no, no. I work for my money. It is mine. I have always worked for people with more money than I have because they gave me jobs. That is the only redistribution of wealth that I will support. I never got a job from a poor person. Why do you want me to hate my employers? Why what do you have against shareholders making a profit?

You're right, the government has been in the business of redistributing wealth - from the poor into the hands of the rich!  The upper 1% of this country control 50% of the wealth, that is shameful, even in America!  You wonder why people's wages can't keep up with inflation.  And these rich people you so shamelessly advocate are also the ones that have been outsourcing middle class jobs for the last thirty years (since Reagan), lobbying Congress for these BAILOUTS you so oppose, along with keeping health insurance profits so high that reform to the health insurance industry has become so mandatory.

Greedy ruthless SOBS.  On the one hand you are opposed to the bailouts, made by greedy rich bankers, on the other hand you claim to like the rich and don't blame them for anything.  Can anyone see the disconnect in your thinking?

Ten, corporate bailouts. Knock it off. Sink or swim like the rest of us.

Yeah, the only reason they are doing the corporate bailouits in the first place is because some of these banks have gotten so big that if they fail, they would actually take the economy with them. Herbert Hoover did nothing back in the 1930s, by the way, and we went straight from a recesssion to the GREAT DEPRESSION.

Great things happen in America under great hardship. Give us the chance to innovate. We cannot disappoint you more than you have disappointed us.

Sure, you are going to start a bank with the same kind of capital as Goldman Sachs or Bank of America?  Because those are the kinds of businesses that are getting bailed out, not Mom and Pop shops.  Circuit City, CompUSA, those are the kinds of businesses that have been allowed to fail, the only ones that have been bailed out are the banks, GM and Chrysler.  And the auto companies just went bankrupt, too!

Eleven, transparency and accountability. How about it? No, really, how about it? Let's have it.

Sure, Obama has a website where you can see where the money is going to, google it.

Twelve, unprecedented quick spending. Stop it now.

What kind of spending are you talking about?  The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are the biggest discretionary spending right now.  Just automatically take all the troops home, in a month?  The drawdown has to be gradual. 

Bush was the one who turned a surplus into a deficit, you don't like the spending, blame him!

There's more, but the rest of her points are simply rhetorical.  The point is, this person's letter is a perfect example of a person who is pissed off, doesn't have all the facts, so is pissed of for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. 

These problems did not begin with Obama, they didn't even begin with Bush, they are the product of thirty some years of lobbyists selling out the American people for the sake of PROFIT.  Get campaign financing out of Washington, get rid of the LOBBYISTS, and then you will actually have a government that works on behalf of the people.  I also think we need term limits, especially in the Senate, the hall of dried up, whored out old men. Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
iwannano

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 03:50:40 pm »

Byron FYI

September 2, 2004
Misleading the Public: How the Social Security Trust Fund Really Works
by David C. John
Executive Memorandum #940
As political leaders debate how best to fix Social Security, many policymakers are focusing on the wrong issue. Their sole concern seems to be the date when the Social Security retirement and survivors trust fund will run out of its paper assets. This mistaken emphasis misses the fundamental point about Social Security's problems: There is no cash in the Social Security trust fund, and there never has been any.

The Social Security trust fund is merely an accounting device filled with IOUs that future taxpayers must repay. Far too soon, payroll taxes will be insufficient to pay all of the promised benefits. Unless Congress promptly takes action, taxpayers will have to pump hundreds of billions of additional tax dollars into Social Security to pay the promised benefits.

How the Trust Fund Operates.Workers pay their Social Security taxes through their employers. Each employer periodically sends a lump sum payment to the U.S. Treasury that includes all of the income taxes and Social Security and Medicare payroll taxes paid by both the employer and its employees.

The Treasury both receives the payroll taxes (and income taxes that higher-income retirees pay on their Social Security benefits) and pays monthly benefits on behalf of the Social Security Administration (SSA). The money stays in the Treasury's hands until it is either paid out as Social Security benefits or otherwise spent by the government. In fact, no money ever goes into the trust fund. Instead, the trust fund balance is the result of two accounting entries by the Treasury.

First, the Treasury estimates how much of the aggregate tax receipts are Social Security taxes and "credits" the Social Security trust fund with that amount. Then the Treasury "subtracts" the total amount paid in monthly Social Security benefits from the trust fund balance. No money actually changes hands; these are strictly accounting entries.

Any "money" remaining in the trust fund is converted into special-issue Treasury bonds, which are really nothing more than IOUs. In addition, the Treasury pays interest on the trust fund's balance by crediting the trust fund with additional IOUs. These are also strictly accounting entries, and again no money changes hands. After crediting the trust fund with the proper amount in IOUs, the government spends the extra Social Security tax collections just like any other tax revenue--to finance anything from aircraft carriers to education research.

At the end of 2002, the Social Security trust fund had a balance of $1.22 trillion. During 2003, the Treasury received $544 billion in Social Security taxes and paid out $406 billion in Social Security benefits. Therefore, the trust fund received $138 billion in these special-issue Treasury bonds, resulting in a trust fund balance of $1.36 trillion at the end of 2003.

Why the Social Security Trust Fund Differs from Real Trust Funds. Private-sector trust funds invest in real assets ranging from stocks and bonds to mortgages and other financial instruments. However, the Social Security trust funds are only "invested" in a special type of Treasury bond that can only be issued to and redeemed by the Social Security Administration. As the Congressional Research Service noted in a report on May 5, 1998:

When the government issues a bond to one of its own accounts, it hasn't purchased anything or established a claim against another entity or person. It is simply creating a form of IOU from one of its accounts to another.
According to the Office of Management and Budget under the Clinton Administration in 1999:

These [trust fund] balances are available to finance future benefit payments and other trust fund expenditures--but only in a bookkeeping sense. These funds are not set up to be pension funds, like the funds of private pension plans. They do not consist of real economic assets that can be drawn down in the future to fund benefits. Instead, they are claims on the Treasury, that, when redeemed, will have to be financed by raising taxes, borrowing from the public, or reducing benefits or other expenditures. [Emphasis added.]
In short, the Social Security trust fund is really only an accounting mechanism. The trust fund shows how much the government has borrowed from Social Security, but it does not provide any way to finance future benefits. The money to repay the IOUs will have to come from taxes that are being used today to pay for other government programs. For that reason, the most important date for Social Security is 2018, when taxpayers must begin to repay the IOUs, not 2042, when the trust fund is exhausted.

Conclusion. Social Security's financial crisis will begin far sooner than many politicians claim. In less than three years, the first baby boomer will reach retirement age. Once that happens, Social Security (and Medicare) will be on a slippery slope toward insolvency. While Social Security can continue to use its tax receipts to pay full retirement benefits until 2018, Congress cannot wait that long to act. Misleading the public into believing that Social Security is secure until 2042 or beyond will only make the impending crisis more difficult to avoid.

Furthermore, huge impending deficits are only one of the problems facing Social Security. The sad reality is that millions of workers receive a dismal rate of return on their Social Security retirement taxes. Making matters worse, the current program does not enable workers to build up investments and cash savings to supplement their monthly Social Security checks.

The debate about Social Security's future should be about how to improve each American's personal retirement security and how to enable each American to build a nest egg for the future. Otherwise, Americans will lose a real opportunity to improve the lives of future retirees. The best way to fix Social Security is to provide younger workers with the opportunity to invest part of their Social Security taxes in personal retirement accounts.

Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 05:42:47 pm »

Mad for all the wrong reasons?

You get your propoganda from your sources I get mine from the same place she gets hers. You stand by your facts and I will stand by mine. What separates us is ideology. I want government out of my life and back to what the founding fathers designed it to be. You want the government to take care of you cradle to grave. We just have to agree to disagree but remember you will have to live with your choice a whole lifetime longer than I will so be sure you are right.

Report Spam   Logged
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 09:42:32 pm »

You get your propoganda from your sources I get mine from the same place she gets hers. You stand by your facts and I will stand by mine. What separates us is ideology. I want government out of my life and back to what the founding fathers designed it to be. You want the government to take care of you cradle to grave. We just have to agree to disagree but remember you will have to live with your choice a whole lifetime longer than I will so be sure you are right.

What specifically do you think is "propaganda?"  I can back up everything I said, ****, it has all been in the news (not FOX News, of course  Wink ).

Dude, Reagan RAIDED the Social Security fund, outsourcing started under HIM. He also RAISED TAXES.

In fact, you are paying less a percentage of your income under Obama than  you were under Reagan.  "Trickle down economics" continued under Bush Sr., under Clinton and especially under W.  Obama hasn't even rolled back the Bush tax cuts yet.

This part really amuses me:

You want the government to take care of you cradle to grave.

As opposed to taking care of the rich from cradle to grave, like the U.S. is doing now?  You are right, it is a welfare state, one for the rich, most of whom have inherited their money, didn't even work for it, and somehow think they are entitled to screwing over the rest of us.  I must have missed the great era in American history where all the needs of the common man were looked after, where his Congress people thought of him first, and all he had to do with his time was sit by the pool, waiting for his dividend check to arrive.

Think of it, those bailouts you claim to so despise wouldn't ever happened if the big banks didn't have such a stranglehold on Congress. They were "too big to fail."

We would have national health care right now (like every other industrialized country in the world) if the greedy insurance industry didn't have so many Senators bought and paid for.

The government is going to be in your life, regardless, the only question is, who's interests should it be out to protect, the upper 1%, or the rest of us?
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 04:04:29 am »

Perhaps I should have phrased it "she is taking action". A little longer but it means the same thing. I can see your confusion.

No, I think you had it right the first time.  She's acting!

This letter sounds as phony as a three-dollar bill.  She claims to be a lifetime registered Democrat, and yet she brings up all of the Republican talking points.  It doesn't add to her credibility that she's writing from John McCain's home state.  No doubt she watches Fox News all day at home, and when she gets into the car she turns on Rush Limbaugh.  Sheesh!
Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 05:25:51 am »

I can back up everything I say also. Like I said it is a difference of ideology.

I completely disagree that the government helps the rich but maybe we need to define who we both consider the "rich". Does the government help those who innovate, work hard, employ many? To a certain extent but they aslo tax the crap out of them. Does the government help those who donate to political campaigns and spend millions on lobbists? Without a doubt. If that is who we are talking about we might agree on something.

Do any of you think this counrty thrives without the top 1%?

And do you think the 80,000 people unemployed in the bread basket of CA because of a minnow are blaming the top 1% or their intrusive government?

You guys want to denigrate Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, et.al. but you think Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, Larry King, Chris Mattews, Bill Mauer are impartial. Guess what they are the top 1% also. Limbaugh celebrates his success and wants everyone to be able to achieve what he has. You guys on the left don't want us to celebrate our successes.

As Obama is fond of saying "we won" so I"ll have to live with what he does just as you guys on the left had to live with what Bush did. And just like you guys did to Bush I'll keep complaining about what I don't like about Obama. Limbaugh said he wanted Obama's policies to fail and everyone of you guys had a fit but didn't ya'll want Bush to fail?

And one last thing because although this is somewhat fun it is unproductive, Byron in your response to the letter you suggested that since this lady didn't like government programs she shouldn't accept a social security check. That is the weakest agrument you have come up with. If contributing to Social Security was voluntary you may have had a point but it isn't voluntary so why shouldn't anyone take what you wrongly say is put into a trust fund for us?

There probably ought to be a law requiring me to continue debating you guys over this but so far there isn't so maybe another time another topic.

Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 11:11:04 am »

Nobody votes in a president so he can fail.  Bush STOLE the election the first time, and people just gave up on voting because they figured he'd just steal it again the second time.  But once he was in, you can now see why people didn't want him to win.  He WAS a loser and he took the whole country down with him. 
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 07:25:08 pm »

I totally agree, Qoais!  In 2004, though, the election was actually stolen in Ohio, too. There are gobs of evidence that the vote there was altered by Diebold voting machines and voter suppression.
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: