Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 10:23:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Open letter from Arizona Granny

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Open letter from Arizona Granny  (Read 1974 times)
iwannano

« on: June 20, 2009, 05:25:51 am »

I can back up everything I say also. Like I said it is a difference of ideology.

I completely disagree that the government helps the rich but maybe we need to define who we both consider the "rich". Does the government help those who innovate, work hard, employ many? To a certain extent but they aslo tax the crap out of them. Does the government help those who donate to political campaigns and spend millions on lobbists? Without a doubt. If that is who we are talking about we might agree on something.

Do any of you think this counrty thrives without the top 1%?

And do you think the 80,000 people unemployed in the bread basket of CA because of a minnow are blaming the top 1% or their intrusive government?

You guys want to denigrate Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, et.al. but you think Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, Larry King, Chris Mattews, Bill Mauer are impartial. Guess what they are the top 1% also. Limbaugh celebrates his success and wants everyone to be able to achieve what he has. You guys on the left don't want us to celebrate our successes.

As Obama is fond of saying "we won" so I"ll have to live with what he does just as you guys on the left had to live with what Bush did. And just like you guys did to Bush I'll keep complaining about what I don't like about Obama. Limbaugh said he wanted Obama's policies to fail and everyone of you guys had a fit but didn't ya'll want Bush to fail?

And one last thing because although this is somewhat fun it is unproductive, Byron in your response to the letter you suggested that since this lady didn't like government programs she shouldn't accept a social security check. That is the weakest agrument you have come up with. If contributing to Social Security was voluntary you may have had a point but it isn't voluntary so why shouldn't anyone take what you wrongly say is put into a trust fund for us?

There probably ought to be a law requiring me to continue debating you guys over this but so far there isn't so maybe another time another topic.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: