Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:58:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Open letter from Arizona Granny

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Open letter from Arizona Granny  (Read 1979 times)
Byron
Superhero Member

« on: June 19, 2009, 09:42:32 pm »

You get your propoganda from your sources I get mine from the same place she gets hers. You stand by your facts and I will stand by mine. What separates us is ideology. I want government out of my life and back to what the founding fathers designed it to be. You want the government to take care of you cradle to grave. We just have to agree to disagree but remember you will have to live with your choice a whole lifetime longer than I will so be sure you are right.

What specifically do you think is "propaganda?"  I can back up everything I said, ****, it has all been in the news (not FOX News, of course  Wink ).

Dude, Reagan RAIDED the Social Security fund, outsourcing started under HIM. He also RAISED TAXES.

In fact, you are paying less a percentage of your income under Obama than  you were under Reagan.  "Trickle down economics" continued under Bush Sr., under Clinton and especially under W.  Obama hasn't even rolled back the Bush tax cuts yet.

This part really amuses me:

You want the government to take care of you cradle to grave.

As opposed to taking care of the rich from cradle to grave, like the U.S. is doing now?  You are right, it is a welfare state, one for the rich, most of whom have inherited their money, didn't even work for it, and somehow think they are entitled to screwing over the rest of us.  I must have missed the great era in American history where all the needs of the common man were looked after, where his Congress people thought of him first, and all he had to do with his time was sit by the pool, waiting for his dividend check to arrive.

Think of it, those bailouts you claim to so despise wouldn't ever happened if the big banks didn't have such a stranglehold on Congress. They were "too big to fail."

We would have national health care right now (like every other industrialized country in the world) if the greedy insurance industry didn't have so many Senators bought and paid for.

The government is going to be in your life, regardless, the only question is, who's interests should it be out to protect, the upper 1%, or the rest of us?
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: