Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:46:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

my theory

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my theory  (Read 416 times)
iwannano

« on: June 15, 2009, 07:24:51 am »

After pouring through all the posts about humanity's origins I decided to post my theory and ask others to post theirs. I'm particularly looking for original ideas possibly based on what you can find on the internet but more of what you actually think. So instead of alot of cutting and pasting let's have some thinking and typing.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Marissa

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 07:31:06 am »

Panspermia - life came from space!  It was the same with how water got here.  An asteroid hit the earth from space, bringing with it microbes, which, gradually formed both the oceans, and us.
Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 08:20:44 am »

you beat me to it

I also beleive in panspermia although I think the oceans and some form of life existed here before the arrival of our DNA encoded viruses which invaded and altered the aforementioned life.
Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 08:26:18 am »

I also believe that our DNA is like the hard drive of a computer but a master computer containing everything known to those who sent it on it's way. I believe that this master computer can be tapped into if you ask the right questions, sort of like google where phrasing is everything.

Throughout history many of people have pondered questions until they have a eureka moment. This pondering led to the correct phrasing and thus the answer.
Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 08:33:58 am »

I believe there are/were more advanced peoples than us who sent the DNA on its voyage. With space so vast and travel through it taking so long I believe that our DNA could be millions of years old.  I also believe that the universe is poplulated by beings similar to what you would find in the "Star Trek" series. Humanoid but different because of the base species the viruses invaded/encoded. Some will be more advanced simply because they had more time to evolve and tap into the master computer of the DNA.
Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 08:40:54 am »

I aslo believe that it is possible that the DNA comes from another dimension. I think lucid dreaming, halucinations and OBEs are simply our thoughts traveling to the other place where we experience a virtual world created with the help of our DNA master computer. It is possible that virus encoded DNA is the only thing that could pass through the dimensional barrier.
Report Spam   Logged
Jeannette Latoria
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 11:01:13 am »

There just had to be some kind of design involved in creation.  I don't buy into the whole intelligent design thing, at least not the way the creationists phrase it, but to create all the varieties of people, plants and animals, there had to be some sort of process involved. I don't buy that it was all an "accident."
Report Spam   Logged

iwannano

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 02:00:59 pm »

Being a non-believer I don't think much about the creationist view either but just because I don't believe doesn't mean I'm 100% sure it didn't happen that way.

Some have suggested that the universe and "life" were created at the instant of the big bang. I can not wrap my head around there being nothing and then something anyway so I am inclined to believe there was something before. Was there a big bang and what/who caused it? I don't know and I don't really care because that was way before my time.

As far as life being an accident I think it is possible because it didn't happen overnight. This accident we see now has taken millions of years to get to what we see today.

I do find it curious that all life on earth shares some similar DNA. It would be great to meet ET and see if his DNA has similarities to ours.

Report Spam   Logged
Bob137

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 07:27:19 pm »

I believe that first there is a God which is pure spirit consciousness that created the spiritual universe then created the material universes and dimension and the space time contiuum. Then created lesser Gods, and Angels. These lesser Gods with less powers, but with the powers to create created beings to live in different universes, in different galaxies, in different solar systems, on selected planets. On some of the earliest planets were created beings like humans. Then through time these beings progressed and became advanced technologically, and became space travelers, and explorers. In time some came to other ecologically habitable planets and decided to utilize their DNA with the DNA of similar creatures that had DNA close to theirs, and created more humna like beings. Then in time they became advanced, and traveled space, and explored and did the same thing, once they got to earth, they utilized their DNA with those of the Chimpanzees, and created first Cave men, and kept practicing with their DNa until they came up with mankind as we know it. How would these beings be able to travel through such distances of space, well if they are advanced enough, they may have the technology to open a vortex in space and travel similar to a worm hole to anywhere. Also inter-dimensinal beings may have the technology to do this also, and then there is the possibility of ascended beings that may have developed the powers to create a vortex which opens an inter- dimensional portal. So many more possibilities. Advanced and/or ascended beings may also be able to open an inter-dimensional space time vortex, and they may exist on a different vibrational level, that once they open the vortex and come here for a few days, months, years, or even  multiple years, they depart, and return to their vibrational time, which maybe in their time is but a day or two, but when they again open the vortex, here it has been a thousand years.
Report Spam   Logged

Attitude is everything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: