Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:43:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Heroes

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 538 times)
Jacob1919

« on: February 05, 2007, 07:39:04 pm »

Hiya Everybody!

I know there has to be some Heroe's fans out there. Come on you know you wanna talk about it.

Tonight we get to meet Claire's dad and hopefully Sylar will get to kill again.

I hope there will be more on the Invisible man and Peter.

And hopefully Hiro's dad doesn't lock him up or rip him a new one, "GULP!", he needs to get his sword to bring back his confidance and powers.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 08:59:14 pm by Aphrodite » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a pretty tree.
-me (and also the most original thing I have ever thought.)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zodiac
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:34:26 am »

You know, I keep meaning to watch that show but have never gotten around to it yet!  That Hayden Panetterie is hot! 

So what is the show like anyway?
Report Spam   Logged
Jacob1919

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 12:00:37 pm »

The show is about people discovering that they have super powers. Some embrace them, some try to hide them and some abuse them.

The show is more about how the super powers affect the characters lives and realities than it is about the super powers themselves.

I liken it to the first Spiderman movie. Where it was more about Peter dealing with his new found power than him using the power.

The show is more ,"Holy crap! I have a super power what the hell am I going to do now?" and less, "Look at me! Look at me! I can fly! Aren't I so bad-ass!"

I know that's not very clear but it's the best I got.

It has an awesome villian, Sylar,  Angry who is on a personal mission to kill and take the super powers of other supers.

One of the supers, Hiro,  Cheesy is very likable, and according to my mom adorable. He is very relatable to those of us who always wanted to be a super-hero as a kid. He is a true heroe. Just in last night's episode he turned down a multi-million dollar job from his father so he could continue being a heroe and try to save the world.

There are several heroe's on the show. Each with their own story and power. They seem to cross paths a lot and several are aware of each other.

If you want to check it out the Sci-Fi channel usually re-runs Monday night's episode on Friday nights.

The several people I've gotten to check out the show are now hooked.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a pretty tree.
-me (and also the most original thing I have ever thought.)
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 09:05:02 pm »

Jacob, I haven't seen the show either, but after that description (being a big comic book buff), I will be looking out for it tomorrow night. In fact, I will even be setting my VCR to tape it.

Comics have really come into their own. Maybe it is simply that the movies and TV have run out of ideas, but all the recent big projects these days are superhero inspired ones.

One thing that happens to be true, in every time, the world is always looking for a hero.
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
cydonia

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 04:29:35 am »

CLM, you have to know I've been watching Heroes since it started. How could I f*cking resist a premise like that? I'm am completely down, to the point that it's been making me miss 24 for a few weeks (which I think is a Liberal plot; conspiracy!!!).

The Haitian was better when he couldn't talk, the cheerleader is too hot, I hope someone kills the cheerleaders moms dog (it is annoying), and Syler is awesome. He reminds me of that guy from the Superman comics (sorry, cant remember his name right now) but he was purple and he absorbed peoples energy and powers. Know who I'm talking about? He had to be isolated so he wouldn't suck energy from nearby supers...

I don't feel like starting another topic, so I'll co-opt yours a bit to say that the other TV shows I watch religiously are The Wire, The Shield, Rome, Battlestar Galactica, and South Park.

I suddenly have less of a desire to f*** Angelina Jolie after Wednesday. Strange... Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Matt
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 01:18:20 am »

Heroes marathon on Sci-Fi Channel tomorrow night, for those of you who haven't seen the series yet.
Report Spam   Logged

"Live fast, die young."
Matt
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 01:22:19 am »

Heroes marathon on Sci-Fi Channel tomorrow night, for those of you who haven't seen the series yet.
Report Spam   Logged

"Live fast, die young."
Psycho
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 08:54:08 pm »

Heroes came out on DVD last week, and I have been finally able to watch the whole show, in sequence, like it was meant to be (I can't stand watching a regular show every week and never seem able to find the time).

Awesome show!!!

It is the best thing TV has come up with since the X Files, and it is an entirely original premise for those of us who are used to seeing the hero premise in costumes.

This one redesigns the whole premise into an idea about the reality of everyday people learning to deal with their powers.  It is also filled with a lot of gore and black humor, too.  Contrary to other comments in this thread, I hated Sylar.  He is a sadistic cuss and you can't wait for him to get his. Then, I suppose you are supposed to hate him, too.  The suspense is also a killer, too, on par with 24, but a lot more life and death.

Anyway, new season starts September 24.  I intend to see a couple this year, at least. That is the plan anyway.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
the Dread Dormammu
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 02:18:59 am »

Heroes Spoilers
Updated on September 1, 2007

Heroes is currently on hiatus. The show will air Mondays at 9 p.m. on NBC. The series was renewed for a 2nd season of 24 episodes plus six special Heroes: Origins episodes.

Episode 2.01: Four Months Later
Airdate: September 24, 2007

09/01 - Kaito Nakamura appears in this episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com
08/28 - "The eclipse is one of those secrets that we'll hold onto," writer-producer Jesse Alexander tells Wizard [Magazine]. "I wouldn't be surprised if Season 2 started with an eclipse. There's a scientific and spiritual significance for the eclipse to the specific 'Heroes' storyline." [...] "I would pay some attention to moppet mutant-finder Molly Walker and what she represents as an important clue as to where Season 2 is going," [Tim] Kring tells Wizard [Magazine]. "That'll be revealed pretty much in the season opener, but this idea that Molly Walker and Suresh's sister had similar ailments is a key part of where this story is going in the second season." [...] Writer Jeph Loeb says the unseen supervillain -- the one Molly says is worse than Sylar -- "will be dealt with right in the first episode of Season 2." Source: Ain't It Cool News
08/21 - One major character is presumed dead in the season premiere (but isn't), but another will die in that very same episode! Also, there's another huge threat targeting all the Heroes that is far less attractive than Sylar. We caught up with James Kyson Lee at Hot in Hollywood, and he said, "Lots of things to look forward to in season two, including a new look for Ando... We'll probably move on from the Members Only jacket. And there will be parallel times, the modern time and the ancient Japan, so I'm... in the present day, going back and forth between New York and Japan, and there's going to be some kind of connection between me and Hiro... But you have to wait until Sept. 24 to find out." Source: Kristin on E!Online
08/06 - According to our source, Claire is still very much a teenager and has been sneaking out of the house to hang out with her new fella. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/30 - The powers of new Heroes Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) are connected. Dania told us this about her brother, "We need each other." We also hear that despite reports the fraternal twins are from the Dominican Republic, they're actually from Central America and will either be leaving from or at least passing through San Cristobal, Honduras. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/24 - Lyndsy Fonseca is out as Claire's gay cheerleader pal. She's out as in, off the show. According to Heroes creator Tim Kring, Fonseca's role had to be cut short after she landed that series-regular gig on Desperate Housewives . "She wasn't a pivotal character," Kring says of Claire's pal, who will now appear in just one episode. "The idea was that that part would grow, but it never got a chance to." New Hero Dania Ramirez revealed that when we first meet her character, Maya, "she's on the run from the cops." Source: The Ausiello Report
07/20 - Jack Coleman, who plays Noah Bennet-also known as HRG (Horn-Rimmed Glasses)- in NBC's Emmy-nominated series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that his character will still have a dark edge to him at the beginning of the second season. "It makes it very clear, in the very first episode of this year, he's not defanged," Coleman said. [...] Coleman revealed that in the second-season premiere, which picks up several months after the events of the season finale, his character has been reunited with his adopted daughter, Claire, and his wife and son. "The Bennet family has relocated," he said. "I can't tell you exactly where. And it's a new world. The secrets they keep from each other are new secrets. The old secrets have all been divulged. We're not retreading the old ground. But there's old ghosts. Old habits are about to rear their ugly head in a very dramatic way. The Bennets are together to start, but in a very difficult, awkward circumstance that they all have to try to deal with. And it gets pretty sticky pretty quickly." Coleman also said that his character will continue to be one of the few on the show without any super powers. Source: Sci Fi Wire
07/06 - Dianna Agron and Dominic Keating have booked recurring roles on Heroes. Agron will play a cheerleader, Keating an Irish mobster. Agron's credits include Veronica Mars and Shark. Keating will be seen in Robert Zemeckis' Beowulf. Source: Variety
07/02 - Claire's moving to L.A. and getting a new guy. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/22 - The first episode is very Claire-centric. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/20 - Hayden Panettiere revealed that the first episode [of Season 2] picks up four months after the finale. "A lot of things happened [during those four months] that people don't know about," she teased. "A lot of things changed and people will be like, 'Whoa!'" Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
06/14 - The episode will feature a villainous Japanese warlord who is known as "White Beard," various old Japanese villagers as well as Tuko, a West-African man working for Irish mobster Ricky. Source: SpoilerFix.com
06/12 - They're welcoming a new recurring character named Will, aka Blackie, an Irish mobster who's mixed up in small-time crime. I'm hearing we'll meet a new character who's been alive for 1,000 years. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/09 - Reliable inside sources connected to NBC tell me that David Anders, the ridiculously talented actor who played the ridiculously awesome Mr. Sark on Alias, is in final talks with Heroes to play a new character named Kane for the upcoming second season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/07 - A new hot young female hero is joining the gang on NBC's hit sci-fi drama Heroes. Dania Ramirez (The Sopranos) has been added as a regular on the NBC Universal TV Studio series, which is returning for a second season in the fall. Ramirez will play Maya, a new hero whose powers are being kept under wraps. Maya is one of four to five new characters expected to be added to Heroes next season, but her character might be the only regular one. The other roles, most of which are said to have international flavor, include a sexy boyfriend for Claire (Hayden Panettiere), a 28-year-old black mother, a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son and an Irish mobster. Source: Hollywood Reporter
05/27 - The yet-to-be-titled Season 2 premiere will introduce new series regular Maya, a Hispanic woman in her mid 20s. The episode will also introduce Kane, a recurring character that may become a possible regular. This man in his late 20s is referred, in the info we were given, as an ageless American with an European feel. He is said to be a charming womanizer who as a soul that seems to be older than he appears to be. A new Japanese recurring female character will be named Princess Keriyama. A few high school characters living in California will be added to the recurring cast. They are: Gay cheerleader April; charming 18-year-old West, who doesn't fit in much; May, a mean cheerleader high schooler. Other recurring characters making their first appearances in the premiere are: Georgie and Blackie, two Irish thieves, who are under orders of 45ish ringleader Ricky; friendly 40-year-old mild-mannered Bob who is said to be the "unassuming face of a very powerful organization"; NYPD detective Kincaid. Source: TV Squad

Episode 2.02: Lizards
Airdate: October 1, 2007

08/25 - Kensei's power will be revealed. Source: HeroSite
07/29 - There's a new character named Monica who comes from a Katrina-ravaged area of Louisiana. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/20 - Dana Davis has joined NBC's hit sci-fi drama Heroes as a regular, playing a new hot young hero. While her powers are being kept under wraps, it is understood that Davis' character, Monica, would give up everything to help the people around her. Source: The Hollywood Reporter
07/18 - An upcoming episode, more than likely episode 2, will feature Camilla, a southern woman in her 20s; cheerleader Camille; and Mr. Lakshmani, a 40-year-old Indian. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
05/27 - The second episode will introduce new regular Monica. She is a beautiful African-American in her late 20s. She is very kind to people and always thinks of them before taking care of herself. Source: TV Squad

Episode 2.03: Kindred
Airdate: October 8, 2007

08/25 - It sounds like this is the one where Sylar returns! But how is this possible? This episode is also said to have a surprise guest. Source: HeroSite
07/19 - [Ali] Larter added: "We are shooting the third episode right now, and they're amazing. They're introducing new characters. You know, the writers on our show are so creative, and they've just are unleashed. So it's great. People are going to be really into it." Source: Sci Fi Wire

Episode 2.04: The Kindness of Strangers
Airdate: October 15, 2007

08/17 - Showing up in the season's fourth episode, [Nichelle Nichols]'ll play Nana, a New Orleans doyenne whose daughter died during Hurricane Katrina. "Nana is tough and undaunted and - like the blues - she just keeps rising to the occasion," Nichols says. The character, who is in dire financial straits, has moved back into her once-flooded home, where she cares for her two grandchildren. One of them, new hero Monica (The Nine's Dana Davis), is an avenging angel intent on bringing justice to the corruption-plagued Big Easy. Nana is also a great-aunt to Micah, the junior hero played by series regular Noah Gray-Cabey. "Micah is sent to New Orleans to live with the family," Nichols says. "It's a quite marvelous, magical story, with wonderful things emerging." Source: TV Guide Online
08/14 - The Heroes creator has called upon Nichelle Nichols, aka USS Enterprise communications officer Lt. Uhura, to fill a short-term role. Nichols, an NBC rep tells TVGuide.com, will be playing Nana, the New Orleans-based grandmother of Monica (the new hero being played by The Nine's Dana Davis). Source: TV Guide Online
08/13 - Earlier this week Heroes creator Tim Kring told E! News that he was looking "for another face that will have a very similar impact" to Takei when he came onto the show. Now TrekMovie.com can reveal the 'face' Kring was talking about is none other than Nichelle Nichols, the original Uhura. [...] Nichols confirmed that she will have a recurring role, but couldn't give any more details - noting the show's penchant for secrecy. According to our source Nichols will appear in 5-6 episodes of the second season of Heroes. Source: TrekMovie.com
08/06 - Claire's new boyfriend can fly, and for one particular romantic getaway he picks her up and carries her to the Hollywood sign atop Mt. Lee. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/18 - An upcoming episode will feature 60-year-old African-American Nana Dawson. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
07/17 - We're hearing that episode four of Heroes this season may be set in New Orleans. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 2.05: Title Unknown
Airdate: October 22, 2007

08/25 - Newly-found paintings by Isaac Mendez send HRG on a prophetic journey. Source: HeroSite
08/21 - [Kristen Bell reveals:] I think I'm doing 13 [episodes] as of now. Technically, I'm on for the first half of the season, but who knows? I think I might be [staying longer]. Yeah, I do [have a power]. I have a really awesome power. Source: TV Guide Online
08/21 - NBC is adding former "Veronica Mars" star Kristen Bell to the cast of "Heroes." Peacock has snagged Bell for a key multiepisode arc of its sophomore sensation. [...] Bell will make her first "Heroes" appearance in October. She'll play Elle, a character described as a sexy, mysterious young lady who has ties to the supposed death of Peter, H.R.G.'s past and the future of Claire. Elle will kick off her arc by committing a serious crime, though it's unclear whether she's good or bad. Source: Variety
07/29 - Sendhil: I'm bring something from my personal life into the fifth episode of season two. Source: Kristin on E!Online

General Spoilers:

09/01 - A "major city" in Canada will be part of the story line in the new season of Heroes. "Actually, the story line is going to take us to a certain part of Canada," [Tim] Kring said. "Obviously, we're going to shoot it here in L.A. But the story line will take us to a major city in Canada." Source: Canoe
 09/01 - To avoid death-by-Sylar in the finale, [Hiro] teleported 400 years into the past to feudal Japan, which he may have to save. There, he meets a potential love interest, Yaeko, and his Samurai hero, Takezo Kensei - who isn't exactly what the idealistic young man expected, in behavior or physical appearance. Kensei is "English, a bit of a drunk, a bit of a lout, a bit of a rake," says the armor-clad [David] Anders during a break from a scene in which Hiro, Kensei and Yaeko try to flee an enemy's camp. (Tamura says that the location could double for Kyoto in winter and that the set "looks like a Japanese historical piece.") Source: USA Today
 09/01 - [Zachary] Quinto admitted that Sylar, who was stabbed in the season finale but of course didn't die, will be "in a radically different and radically challenging landscape, both literally and figuratively," come season 2. [...] "A bunch of new characters" will also be introduced, said Loeb, including Maya Herrera, a troubled young woman plagued by a threatening ability in the Dominican Republic. "I can tell you that Maya feels too much," said Dania Ramirez. [...] "And you don't want to make her cry," added Loeb in the interview at a posh hotel. "It would be a really bad thing to happen." Source: Canoe
08/28 - There is a series regular from last season who is no longer a part of the cast and as far as I know is not coming back. There is a series regular from last season who is presumed dead, but is not. There are two popular and important recurring characters who appear to be totally and completely doomed, and at least one of them will die within the first two episodes. Kristen [Bell]'s power is electricity. I'm also hearing that Kristen might be doing some kind of scene with Masi/Hiro in the past, but honestly, that makes no sense whatsoever to me based on everything else I've heard. Source: Kristin on E!Online
08/17 - As part of the previously reported on teen angst Claire will be contending with during Season 2, Heroes' world-saving cheerleader will face a new adversary in the form of May, the cheer squad captain at the new school she has landed at. Per the Reporter, May will be played by Janel Parrish, who currently can be seen in the big-screen Bratz flop film. Source: TV Guide Online
08/14 - Niki leaves her family troubles behind and connects up with the show's larger mythological mysteries. Claire and Niki finally cross paths. Source: Kristin on E!Online
08/13 - Hayden Panettiere, who plays indestructible cheerleader Claire Bennet on NBC's Heroes, told journalists that the upcoming second season will find her character's pushing the limits of her ability to heal herself. [...] But as Claire becomes more used to her powers, she will start to use them unconsciously, which leads to more of the kind of gore that was seen in early episodes of season one. Source: Sci Fi Wire
08/06 - He hasn't even debuted yet, but David Anders is already making an impression with his Heroes bosses. The ex- Alias fave has been promoted to a full-fledged series regular. [...] A little birdie also tells me that Deadwood 's Stephen Tobolowsky will appear in at least six episodes this season. Source: The Ausiello Report
08/03 - The latest actor to join the show for its second season is [The Nine's] Jessica Collins, who will take on a recurring role. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Collins will play Sophie, "a mysterious woman with powers who works at the organization that is tracking all heroes." Source: Zap2it
08/01 - We'll be seeing less of Ali Larter this fall as Niki takes off early in the season to, as Larter herself teases, "fix something. And once it's fixed, it will be very shocking and exciting." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
08/01 - You can watch a rough version of the previews they showed at Comic-Con on YouTube. SpoilerTV wrote up a summary of what the preview reveals: [A character who seems to be] Hiro has longer hair like an ancient Samurai and he wears hakama (traditional Japanese clothes). Micah is scolding or looking sad, where Nikki just embrace him, crying. D.L's funeral? Mo is at the market? India, perhaps? Matt is shooting an ill-looking-dude. Probably the dude got infected by a plague/virus? Ando is yelling, "Kaicho!" (meaning Grandmaster), and Hiro's dad walks by. Is Ando being taught by Hiro's father now? Mo is cornering a guy (played by Stephen Tobolowsky from Groundhog Day?) Angela is yelling to a scruffy looking Nathan. Hiro is riding a horse with a samurai. Stephen Tobolowsky is being dip into water? Claire is almost hit by a car. Japanese army and a princess are having sword practising and shooting some arrows. Maya and her brother are being chased by cops. Molly is screaming in fear, Matt is trying to console her. She whispers, "He's here...." Claire confronts Noah, "No more secrets." She cuts her toe. A samurai opens his mask, and David Anders is behind the mask. Close up of Sylar. A cell door is open, and Peter shields himself from the light. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat [Note: One of SpoilerFix.com's visitors emailed us the following corrections about the SpoilerTV summary: It's not Claire comforting Noah... it's Sandra and she's scolding him about No More Secrets. And Claire isn't cutting her toe, she's cutting her pinky toe off completely.]
07/30 - There will be an upcoming storyline set in County Cork, Ireland. Separately, look for a dangerous new Francophone character named Sophie. She's the employee of a powerful, mysterious group, and she's "not afraid to use lethal force to accomplish her mission." Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/29 - The [Comic-Con Heroes] panel [...] featured a teaser trailer for the second season. Here are some of the scenes and shots they showed: Samurai knights in Japan. Nathan sporting a massive beard. Claire cutting off her pinky toe. Peter locked in a cage. Matt Parkman shooting someone. It's not clear when this footage takes place, but it can definitely reassure fans that the Petrelli brothers and Officer Parkman will return, despite having their fates left in doubt during the first season finale. Source: BuddyTV
07/29 - Tim Sale, who creates the art pieces for fictional painter Isaac Mendez on NBC's Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that Isaac is dead on the show, but that Sale will continue to produce pieces-possibly on behalf of a character who appeared to have died. "If only there had been someone else in season one that did some art work," Sale hinted in an interview at Comic-Con International in San Diego, Calif. "Somebody who absorbs powers, maybe." [...] Although Sylar absorbed Isaac's power, he is not the only character with that ability. "Actually there were two people," Sale said. "There was the bad guy who had a very different style, and we didn't see much of the other's art work. But all I know is they tell me I have a job." The "other" could be Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia), who was last seen about to explode in mid-air at the end of the season finale. Source: Sci Fi Wire
07/29 - Despite executive producer Jeph Loeb's plea to attendees not to spill the beans on the exclusive second season clip, here's what we saw: Nathan Petrelli (Adrian Pasdar), in a full-grown beard, digging through some box as his mother tells him something along the lines of "You're brother's dead because of you. If you had just done what you we're told, he might be alive by now." Hiro is still stuck in the past. We see him training with the Asian Warriors, though one warrior ends up taking his mask off to reveal a blond guy underneath. Molly Walker (Adair Tishler) wakes from disturbing dreams in fear of the "boogie man" who haunts her sleep. We get no glimpse of said villain. Peter appears, freaked out when someone opens a door to the room he's apparently locked in. There are also plans for new female characters, including Maya (Dania Ramirez), who's on the run from the cops in Central America, and a character named Monica (unnamed actress) who "will come from the hurricane-ravaged area of New Orleans," according to Loeb. Source: Cinema ParaDso!
07/25 - Ali Larter's character, Niki, will move away from the split-personality thing. There's a new cast member, Dania Ramirez, whose character will be on the run in Central America and will get to habla español. Press notes describe her character as "a young woman plagued by a threatening ability that has driven both her and her twin brother Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) from their home in the Dominican Republic to make the dangerous crossing to the United States in search of help." Ukraine, Haiti, Egypt, Mexico are among the season's destinations. And of course Japan. Plus the United States. But still no Canada! The Bennets (Claire's family) have a new house, seeing as the last one went radioactive, which is murder on their premiums. Nathan and Peter aren't dead. There will continue to be paintings of the future, even though Isaac is dead. Source: National Post
07/19 - Ali Larter, who plays the dual-personality Jessica/Niki on NBC's hit Heroes, told SCI FI Wire to expect her character to channel another popular kickass female hero in the coming second season. "I've heard a little bit," Larter said about the upcoming arc for her character. "A little La Femme Nikita... I'm happy about most things they give me on the show." Source: Sci Fi Wire
07/18 - SpoilerTV gives us snippets found in the July 23 edition of TV Guide: When Hiro meets Kensei, he discover that "the storybooks have exaggerated" and "Kensei isn't the kind of man Hiro idolized." According to Masi, "This will put Japan's future at stake, so Hiro has to make Kensei into the one of legend." The producers told Masi that while Hiro is in the past, "something terrible will be happening in the present, maybe because Hiro wasn't there. When he returns to modern day, he's in for the shock of his life." The Japanese princess that Eriko Tamura is playing is supposed to fall in love with Kensei, but falls for Hiro instead, which will be "a disaster." Alejandro is Maya's twin, and the two are on the run. They will make their way "through Central America and Mexico to try to enter the U.S. illeagally," an will "find border trouble along the way." According to Dania Ramirez, "Maya is a very good person, but her abilities have made her extremely dangerous. This has caused a lot of havoc in her life." Source: TV Guide
07/18 - Masi Oka, who plays time-traveling hero Hiro Nakamura on NBC's Heroes , told SCI FI Wire that his character will remain in Japan for a while and will have a parallel story separate from the rest of the show when the second season kicks off in the fall. "Season two is going to begin with two parallel timelines going on," Oka said in an interview at the Television Critics Association press tour in Beverly Hills, Calif., on July 17. "One starting four months after the explosion and another-mainly Hiro's storyline-starting 400 years in the past. And we'll see how they kind of affect each other." At the end of the hit show's first season, Oka's character found himself transported back in time to 16th-century Japan. According to Oka, Hiro will spend at least eight episodes there before returning to the present. There, he will encounter some of the characters from the stories of his childhood, including the legendary samurai Takezo Kensei, who will be played by David Anders (Sark from ABC's Alias ). The show is currently finishing the third episode of the upcoming season. "There's a princess," Oka said. "Princess Iako, played by [Japanese pop star] Eriko Tamura, who's going to be in that world, as well as David Anders, who plays Takezo Kensei. That was Hiro's childhood hero that he's always heard about these stories. But David Anders, last time we checked, he was Caucasian. So there's a mystery there." Source: Sci Fi Wire
07/02 - From what I hear, Zach won't be back on Heroes. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: It's Claire's friend she is talking about.]
06/22 - Hiro will remain in the past for at least a few episodes. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/20 - [David] Anders [Sark on Alias] has been given the much coveted series-regular role of Kensei, a Sark-ish character who just so happens to be 1,000 years old, for the upcoming second season of Heroes. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/19 - Nick D'Agosto has been cast in the recurring role of Claire's boyfriend, West, who has a "very cool superpower." Source: The Hollywood Reporter
06/18 - Two new Heroes are already familiar faces: Nick D'Agosto played Jan's Bluetooth-enabled assistant, Hunter, on The Office, and Dania Ramirez was Blanca, A.J.'s erstwhile fiancée on The Sopranos. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/11 - In recounting the assorted opportunities which have come her way since being named Miss Universe last month, the Japan-born Riyo Mori says one "super" job lead might find her on no less than NBC's Heroes, playing Yaeko, a new character whom she describes as a love interest for one of the main characters. "I went to the casting audition and read a script in English and Japanese, and they said it was really good," the 20-year-old dancer tells the Associated Press. "So I hope I can be in the show." Source: TV Guide Online [Note: Our guess is that she auditioned for the role of Princess Keriyama, which will more than likely end up being Hiro's love interest.]
06/10 - So there he was at Global's fall TV launch: Adrian Pasdar, Nathan Petrelli on Heroes. In a hurried dressing room conversation he said "Apparently not!" when asked if he died in the season finale, after blasting into the stratosphere. Source: The Star
06/06 - There's no telling [if Jayma Mays will return to Heroes], since her pilot didn't "go," but don't give up all hope on Hiro Nakamura's love life yet. Masi Oka tells me, "In season two, though, there'll definitely be something romantic." And on the subject of Hiro's love life, I can tell you that the possibilities are opening up as we speak! Last week I was told the producers have written in a new recurring character they're calling Princess Keriyama. She first appears in the season premiere and I'm hearing she's a sexy little Japanese thing. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/05 - One of the heroes that was left in jeopardy at the end of the season will not be back as a regular next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/03 - Dania Ramirez has been added as a regular on the [...] series, which is returning for a second season in the fall. Ramirez will play Maya, a new hero whose powers are being kept under wraps. Source: The Hollywood Reporter
05/31 - I tried to get an answer out of Greg [about whether he will return next season to the show], but he's not budging. All he'll say is the audience shouldn't "assume anything" about Matt's fate. He then added, "This will be the hardest secret I have ever had to keep during a hiatus." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Want more Heroes? Check Buddy TV's Heroes Page or 9th Wonders!

http://www.spoilerfix.com/heroes.php
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: