Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 04:43:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The True Adventures of a Psychic Spy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The True Adventures of a Psychic Spy  (Read 1715 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 08:34:16 am »

DEMONS FROM THE FOURTH DIMENSION

Were there any occasions when Morehouse felt threatened, or thought he was going to die?

"I felt that on several occasions when I encountered what I call lesser beings or demons," replied Morehouse. "They're people who look just like us. They are very friendly and they smile. They want to engage you in conversation, but the instant you realise what they are they attack you. In an incident described in the book, I was held upside down by my ankles and I thought they were going to kill me. They clutched at me and pulled me back in the circle. I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

"The next thing I remember, the monitor who was watching me was talking me back, bringing me back to the physical, but I feared for my life. I think there was a real danger in this attack at a fourth-dimensional level. They know what frightens you; they amplify your fears. I think there are elements of the dark side that exist for the express purpose of attempting to inhabit the physical. They want to possess the physical body, to take you over for a brief period of time.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 08:36:39 am »

THE MEDIUM IS NOT THE MESSAGE

So how about channelling? Does that mean that entities can possess physical beings?

"Any channeller-for example, J. Z. Knight will tell you that Ramtha possesses her physical body," says Morehouse. "On the other hand, if you're a medium you have the ability to listen across the limen and translate the message.

"Regarding channelling and tarot cards, the attitude at the CIA seemed to be, 'Look at what we're doing!' Who am I to say that this has no merit?"

In fact, Morehouse says that "the chief scientist of the CIA, Dr Jack Verona, a physicist, used to come in twice a month for personal readings". Just think: he could have saved all that taxpayer money if he'd just called the Psychic Hotline!
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 08:38:09 am »

REMOTE-VIEWING GULF WAR CRIMES
One of the most dramatic and shocking episodes in Psychic Warrior is a remote-viewing 'mission' that Morehouse did near the end of the Persian Gulf War. At that time, three independent remote viewers, including Morehouse, were 'sent' to the Gulf.

Morehouse himself got an order to move to a 550-foot elevation, 20 miles north of where he'd 'landed'. About an hour later, admidst the intense smoke and fires near the oil wells, Morehouse spots "a small silver object in the sand" and remarks, "...I think I see something unusual-a small canister; looks like stainless steel."

Morehouse writes: "Suddenly it all seemed clear to me. The DIA wanted to make sure that a chemical or biological agent had been released on US troops but they didn't want anyone else to know... Once the use of these unconventional weapons had been confirmed, the DIA could start their cover-up so the American people would never find out."

Historian Antony Sutton, author of America's Secret Establishment and The Best Enemy Money Can Buy, writes in his monthly newsletter, Phoenix Letter: "...one needs to read these pages [of Morehouse's book] carefully. It looks as if DIA knew where the canisters were to be planted. This confirms the report that CBW [chemical/biological warfare] was a joint US-Iraqi operation aimed at US troops."

Sutton also points out: "...not only did the Iraqis use chemical/biological warfare agents on US and allied troops, but the equipment was supplied with the knowledge, assistance and financing of the West.

"What the Pentagon is covering up is that CBW agents were legally exported to Iraq by the Bush Administration. The licence was granted by the Department of Commerce for anthrax and an agent called Mycoplasma incognitas. Mycoplasma was made in Florida and Texas and tested on death-row inmates in Texas. This was reported to the press by Senator Donald Riegle of Michigan and ignored by CNN and the other networks (February 9, 1994)."

Morehouse agrees. "I found early on that you can't trust the network media in the United States to present truth. They're part of the problem because they're owned by defence contractors for a reason-which is that the US$900 billion global defence industry is going to control that which can do them the most damage. They know that the media can sink them, so what do they do? They own the media."

Sutton continues his analysis by concluding: "...the scandal and cover-up is that the supply of CBW weapons to Iraq implicated the Bush Administration, much as Prescott Bush, father of George Bush, was implicated through Union Bank in the build-up of Hitler in the 1930s."

Like father. Like son. Like traitors.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 08:39:59 am »

GOVERNMENT COVER-UP OF GULF WAR CRIMES

Antony Sutton asks: "Why the cover-up? Morehouse believes that the US Government did not want to take care of thousands of military casualties. We suggest another reason. We have a report that the US allowed export of these agents to Iraq knowingly, and even some members in the government had investments in the firm making these for Iraq.

"Recall that no credible enemies are left for the military industrial complex which General Eisenhower warned us about to use as a claim for large defense expenditures. Then the entire picture comes together... Then you see why Psychic Warrior is a key piece in the puzzle back of Desert Storm. An artificial war against an artificial enemy. Why? Because you can't have a defense budget unless you have a credible enemy. If no enemy exists, you make one."

Rodney Stich confirms these allegations in his monumental encyclopaedia of US Government crimes and cover-ups, titled Defrauding America. He writes in great detail (an entire chapter, titled "Bank of Lavoro and Iraqgate") regarding the scandal in which the Banca Nazionale del Lavoro (BNL), through its Atlanta branch, was used to lend over US$5 billion to Iraq just prior to the Gulf War.

Stich writes: "...in November 1989, White House officials guaranteed the payment of loans made by banks to Iraq for the purchase of US farm products under a program run by the US Agriculture Department's Commodity Credit Corporation. The approval provided that US taxpayers would indemnify the banks lending money to Iraq for the purchase of US food supplies if Iraq defaulted on the loan payments...

"These loans made possible the war capability for Iraq to invade Kuwait. In effect the US taxpayers, through their leaders, made possible the terrible bloodshed in the Gulf War... Some of the money furnished by the United States was used to purchase poison gas that was used on Iraqi Kurdish villages, much of it purchased through Cardoen Industries in Chile, a CIA asset. Cardoen supplied considerable war materials to Iraq under the guidance of the CIA."

Regarding the Gulf War oil-well fires, Morehouse writes: "...every soldier downwind of those fires must have inhaled the bug or whatever."

The implications are clear. The so-called Gulf War syndrome (GWS) is a direct result of this exposure. The Department of Defense (DoD) knew about it and remains liable for the thousands of cases of veterans contaminated by this chemical/biological warfare.

And what does Morehouse think about it now?

"I think about it every day," he says, his voice dropping. "We know that we were being manipulated to (1) being able to confirm, but (2) not being able to confirm it in any record where anyone could go back to it. They denied it. They said it never happened.

"First they said there was something to it. Then we blew up one chemical dump. Then they said it was two chemical dumps. The problem is that the American people continue to forgive this sort of betrayal. They ignore it and thereby forgive it, and so they set the stage for it to happen again.

"They stood there, men who knew, and baldfaced lied to us and said it never happened. General Powell went before Congress and fervently denied that he had any knowledge of it or that he had any evidence of it, which is again 'plausible denial' because nobody briefed him on it.

"The CIA was keeping track of all the wind charts pertaining to this theatre of operations. Let me tell you something. In 18 years in the military, I never once turned to the CIA for a weather report. So why is the CIA telling us that the downwind messages showed this and this? Are we so stupid that we can't see that these guys are concerned about what's going to be revealed in time, that they've jumped in to level the playing fields? They're in there BS-ing and lying right and left, day in day out."

Antony Sutton is unequivocal in praise of Morehouse and his book. He writes that, "Psychic Warrior is one book that you should read. Not only will it open your eyes to the strange new technology we outlined, but it will make you disgusted with a Pentagon whose main interest appears to be to keep its Washington generals in luxury and golf courses, while it can't keep its planes in the air. Yet DoD has time to persecute an officer who truly served the United States."
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 08:41:37 am »

THE KING HIT AND THE FALL GUY
Fall guy James Earl Ray was sentenced to life in prison for the killing of famed civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ray's lawyer, William Pepper, author of Orders to Kill, will be presenting new evidence in court: remote-viewing data by David Morehouse on the assassination of the '60s-era icon.

So who killed King?

Morehouse says: "...these were contract yobbos, low-level CIA operatives that did it. They were US Special Forces, a sniper team that came out of assassination school. They were always deployed in areas where riots were taking place or expected to take place. They had a hit list, a sequential hit list of people they were to take out. That was common stuff in the '60s.

"Every time there was a civil disturbance, these sniper teams were deployed and were given encrypted orders that told them who and what. They had a standing list of people to hit. They would receive information that would say, 'Do it,' or 'Don't do it.' And if they did it, they had an egress route out of the area; or a 'potted plant'-people that would pick them up.

"The soldiers that were given charge to do this perceived individuals like Martin Luther King-and others that provoked rioting and unrest on college campuses against the American Government-as enemies of the State."

So what can attorney William Pepper do with Morehouse's remote-viewing report?

"He's going to take it to court as evidence and use it," says Morehouse. "His argument is that the US Government has used this as an intelligence collection tool for 20 years. It's going to be admitted as evidence, verifying the information-gathering methodology. He will say, 'Look, a military remote viewer has brought this information back and it was collected using military technology.' Pepper called and said thanks for all the great work."

Morehouse admits, however, that "what he's [Pepper's] trying to do is fight an uphill battle".
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 08:43:27 am »

"NON-LETHALITY"-THE FUTURE OF WARFARE

Morehouse's new book is called Non-Lethal Weapons: War Without Death. According to Morehouse, "...conventional weaponry is designed to kill. The new hybrid conventional weaponry is designed to maim. Non-lethal weaponry, by this definition, must be anti-materiel and not anti-personnel.

"The book takes a very philosophical approach to the concept of non-lethality. It talks about what conventional weapons have done in this century: taken 170 million innocent human beings' lives. Doctors, lawyers, professors, housewives, children, not warriors-80 million of them were summarily executed for their refusal to participate, and that number continues to grow exponentially. Less than 250,000 of those lives were taken through nuclear weapons.

"In the post-Cold War era, the military-industrial complex has spent an inordinate amount of time on the disarmament and abolition of the nuclear arsenal, unscrewing five nuclear warheads so we can pat ourselves on the back and say what a great job we did, while in the meantime we spent US$900 billion-plus last year to build and market weapons of death and destruction. So it's a shell game.

"The conclusion is that we're in a new strategic era at a crossroads of human history. We have to make a decision. Are we going to continue to build weapons on an ever-increasing scale? Or are we going to evolve to an era in which we retool the entire defence industry to outfit ourselves with weapons that preserve human life but yet destroy the war machine of a belligerent, thereby eliminating a belligerent's ability to wage war?

"We have that technology to kill the tanks themselves. This is the premise. The nature of man will never change, and therefore the nature of war will never change. Only the way in which wars are fought will change. All the so-called 'Star Wars' technology, the electromagnetic pulse weapons, are lethal, high-tech conventional weaponry. That's all it is."

Morehouse continues with his analysis, saying that the book "...takes 12 truly non-lethal technologies and it templates them over fictional scenarios that contemplate current world events-Bosnia, Somalia, etc."

So the military-industrial complex has to be called for an accounting?

"Exactly. That's what has to happen," says Morehouse. "We have to become more well-read on these issues. That's why the book creates this vision. Here's the scenario with conventional weapons, and here's what happens if we inject a non-lethal form of technology.

"I saw this tested at Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah. It's called an 'anti-tank shroud round'. Milliseconds before it impacts, it sends out a white-hot plasma jetstream which precedes the impact of the round and bores a hole through the armour faster than the speed of sound and spews molten metal into the interior of the tank which turns everything inside the tank into jello. That's how Iraqi tanks were killed in the desert.

"What the shroud round does is that milliseconds before it hits it explodes into a wire-reinforced polymer film that envelops the tank like an octopus envelops its prey. It shorts out everything. This polymer instantly wraps and shrinks down. They called it a 'shrink-wrap round'. The polymer's collective strength blew the hydraulics on an M-60 tank as it tried to traverse the turret. It seals all the lids shut. The wire shorts out the communications."

So why haven't they bragged about it?

"Because," explains Morehouse, "the US$900 billion-a-year military-industrial complex, these greedy warmongers who build and market weapons to third-world countries don't want it because it's too cheap. Plus, if you start saving lives and killing equipment, then you force diplomacy to take its rightful place as the tool of conflict resolution in the new millennium. So you start to screw up this perpetual market of death and destruction.

"We now have members of Congress who have appropriated billions of tax dollars as welfare for arms manufacturers. So, when a manufacturer makes them and sells them to some third-world tyrant who can't even afford to buy powdered milk for the babies starving in his country but buys 12 jets that he can't afford, who pays for them? The US taxpayer. We now pay the weapons manufacturers, the arms dealers. And we pay off that tyrant's bill when he defaults."

Morehouse has a point. This modus operandi has certainly worked for every military conflict in the 20th century. The Gulf War was only the latest scam to generate profit streams for the arms manufacturers and their bankers, as well as get rid of excess population, i.e., "cannon fodder" (military personnel) and "useless eaters" (non-revenue-producing, resource-depleting people).
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 08:45:00 am »

REMOTE VIEWING AS A PUBLIC SERVICE

So what's in the future for "psychic warrior" David Morehouse?

"What I've been working on is Remote Viewing Technologies, a private company involved in information and training seminars for remote-viewing techniques," replies Morehouse. "Thus far we have not taught anyone in the private sector; only people in the commercial sector and law enforcement. We've been training police officers in remote viewing because they can readily make the transition. Trying to look through the eyes of a dead man for an hour and a half, that is not as disturbing to a cop as to a layman. Police officers seem to have this jaundiced view of the world, anyway. If they're working homicide detail, they have a tendency not to get as unravelled or upset."

So what's being done with this technology as a public service, so to speak?

"Probably the only two people spearheading that are Lin Buchanan and myself. I formed a company, called Remote Viewing Technologies, with police officers. Lin has what's called the Assigned Witness Program.

"Remote Viewing Technologies has been working several cases in New Jersey and several cases in Baltimore. We're getting ready to train a large number of officers in New Jersey, and we've already trained seven police officers in Minnesota. The law enforcement agencies, the chiefs of police, the detectives-everyone has welcomed the training with open arms; as long as they understand they must keep a perspective on it and know that the three cardinal rules of remote viewing must always prevail:

"One: It's not 100% accurate, never has been, never will be.

"Two: You can never trust the results of any single remote-viewer operating independently of other remote viewers; therefore you cannot task yourself. That's the problem that Courtney Brown and Ed Dames have run into. They front-load themselves. Courtney Brown sits downs and says, 'Hale-Bopp object following. Describe.' It violates all the cardinal rules of remote viewing. There's no blind or double blind. If you task yourself, you step into the world of analytical overlay or the process of imagination. It's the same protocol violation that Ed Dames falls into.

"Three: Remote viewing is not a stand-alone endeavour. It's always in consonance in the intelligence community with other 'collection platforms'. In law enforcement it's always used with other investigative methodologies."
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 08:46:42 am »

NEW SKILLS FOR THE NEXT MILLENNIUM

David Morehouse, author of Psychic Warrior, should be commended for his courage in exposing these secrets of the fourth-dimensional world and bringing remote viewing out of the intelligence closet into mainstream awareness.

Being a whistleblower can be the ultimate challenge. At great sacrifice to his family as well as his life, he has endured unimaginable trials, tribulations and harassment by the CIA and its stooges. And despite an organised campaign against his work, he has withstood this barrage of disparagement and attack.

The importance of remote viewing should not be underestimated. Just as tapping into the Internet can potentially deliver information faster and more easily than by physically going to a library, so remote viewing has the potential to revolutionise access to historical and other records that are inaccessible to the five senses.

The 21st century will require new talents. Remote viewing and its ancillary skills, so-called 'extrasensory perception' (ESP) or paranormal powers, could be crucial in the survival and evolution of the human race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Author:
Uri Dowbenko is CEO of New Improved Entertainment Corp. Most recently he has completed a joint venture with publisher-editor-author Kenn Thomas, launching a new online version of the respected US-based alternative publication Steamshovel Press (www.steamshovelpress.com). Uri can be reached by e-mail at u.dowbenko@mailcity.com.

References
Bentov, Itzhak, Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness, E. P. Dutton, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
Braden, Gregg, Awakening to Zero Point: The Collective Initiation, LL Productions, PO Box 3010, Bellevue, WA 98009, USA, phone 1800 243 1438 (toll-free in USA).
Cathie, Bruce L., The Harmonic Conquest of Space, NEXUS Magazine, Mapleton, Qld, Australia, 1994-95.
Constantine, Alex, Psychic Dictatorship in the USA, Feral House, Portland, Oregon, USA, 1995. (See especially chapter 2, "Blue Smoke & Lasers: SDI as a Cover Story for the R&D of Electromagnetic/Cybernetic Mind Control Technology".)
King, Godfre Ray, Unveiled Mysteries, Saint Germain Press, 1120 Stonehedge Drive, Schaumburg, Illinois 60194, USA.
Langley, Noel, Edgar Cayce on Reincarnation, Warner Books, NY.
McMasters, R. E., Jr, The Christ Within, A. N. International, PO Box 84901, Phoenix, Arizona 85071, USA, phone 1800 528 0559 (toll-free).
Morehouse, David, Psychic Warrior, St Martin's Press, New York, 1996; Michael Joseph Ltd, London, UK, 1996. (See pp. 167-71 for reference to DIA Gulf War remote-viewing 'mission'.)
Ostrander, Sheila and Schroeder Lynn, Supermemory: The Revolution, Carroll & Graf Publishers, New York, 1991.
Prophet, Mark L., The Human Aura, Summit University Press, Box 5000, Corwin Springs, Montana 59030, USA.
Roerich, Nicholas, Brotherhood, Agni Yoga Society, 319 West 107th Street, New York, NY 10025, USA.
Stich, Rodney, Defrauding America, Diablo Western Press, PO Box 5, Alamo, California 94507, USA, phone 1800 247 7389.
Sutton, Antony C., America's Secret Establishment, Liberty House Press, Billings, Montana, USA.
Sutton, Antony C. (Ed.), Phoenix Letter, 1517 14th Street #216C, Billings, Montana 59102, USA.
Talbot, Michael, The Holographic Universe, HarperCollins Publishers, New York, 1991.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/psispy2.html
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 01:38:08 pm »

Shocked
Okay, I can’t say I’ve read David Morehouse’s , “Psychic Warrior” but I’ve read something like it by Courtney Brown who runs a remote viewing school in Atlanta.  In his book “Cosmic Voyage” which is more about extraterrestrials, he discusses the history of remote viewing and how it was a covert military project, still being used.  I wasn’t convinced about his extraterrestrial history, but I did get something from it about remote viewing.

I’ve had my own experience with an OBE so it didn’t take much to sell ME.
I had read a book on Astral Projection, and tried and tried to leave my body using the techniques in the book.  Then one day it just happened without trying.  My brief venture into what I would call, “the land of the dead” didn’t frighten me back into my body, as happens to some.  But the entire experience left me with the distinct experience that; this was nothing to fool around with.  I could hear things in the distance, and sounds that seemed to echo over a body of water.  And while I KNEW I could pass right through a wall and travel anywhere I wished in a thought, I willed myself back into my body, with the distinct impression that “I was NOT alone in this strange dimension”  I resigned never to try it again, until dying was something I was ready for.
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 03:40:14 pm »

Wow, very interesting Mike.  I would have never thought you'd be the one to willingly try it.

You are more brave than I.....

Try to get the Morehouse book, though.  I think it's out of print, but the library should have it.
You'd be surprised what they have in some of them, about the Paranormal.

I definitely believe the Russians never stopped their program.  The Russians are way ahead of us in
the Paranormal field.  They have no religious taboos to worry about.

Ciao,
b
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: