Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:23:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Bock Saga vs. the Lord of the Rings

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bock Saga vs. the Lord of the Rings  (Read 6456 times)
Terra Sohns

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 03:03:18 am »

THE SAGA UNFOLDS

We are now moving toward the later end of the twenty-year period since this information was first released in 1984. Much has been revealed, yet much is yet to be revealed. According to Ior Bock, the Rot/Van languages are the basis of all languages on our planet. Today the Finnish language is very complex. Each word can be used in one of at least 165,252 forms, cases or tenses. The English language is close to the original Rot sound system. However, the unique capacity of the Rot / Van languages to contain so much variety is in stark contrast to the English language which only use relatively few tenses such as past, present, future and possibility.

Further, each sound (letter) within the Rot/Van language has unique meaning and each word can be assimilated from front to back, back to front and from the middle out.

The Kela of Sound is made up of 29 sounds and combinations there of, the Alphabet, the Ring. There are 23 sounds in one Ring and 7 outside of the Ring. There are 10 clear vocals (vowels) with the remainder being combination sounds. The sound “i” (pronounced EE) is repeated twice so altogether 29 different sounds. Within the Alphabet,”i” represent the Bock. The stem of the “i” represents the **** of the Bock and the dot represents the sperm. The second “i” represents the Allfather and is also pronounced EE as in the I-Ching, pronounced EE-Ching.

Ta is to give (germinate the seed knowledge) and Rot is the sounds. Therefore, to Ta-Rot (Tarot) is to create the knowledge of sounds. The ancient learning system of Tarot appears to have changed and now only contains the 23 main sounds, which are represented in the Major Arcana of Tarot cards. The Major Arcana has 22 cards however the first card designated 0 (The Fool) is represented at the beginning and at the end, making 23 paths.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: