Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 09:28:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Talk or act...To be or not to be, question is now?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk or act...To be or not to be, question is now?  (Read 6269 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 06:04:59 am »

Smiley Q- I like your spunk, but sweety.
You are contributing to something that is based on personal opinion.
Sure, Obama is better then Bush. Speech wise.
However, you can't expect a nation to not question his agenda's that knew the crimes of Bush.

Bush atleast did his dirt in our faces and then more or less gave us the finger when we questioned it.
Now what we have here is;

A high unemployment rate.

Then we have this example of a huge mistake the Obama's administration contributed to the nation
deficit. They were wrong about the unemployment rate getting smaller once the stimulus was passed.
It got much worse and is expected to rise. 59.4% went to everything but the people and 40.6%
went toward funding the wars on both sides. The people can spend that money better then our government, and still we have nothing to look forward to except more unemployment, and more problems.
Why would they sink money into helping first time home buyers get these grants for these huge down payments, if the can't ensure that the companies these people work for are even going to stay open?

Again, Obama is not the whole problem. Yet his plans to solve what the others did to run this country into the ground aren't going to work! They are IN FACT, making things just more complicated.
In all honesty, I feel that his real intentions do not have our best interests in mind. America needs industries like whole sale and manufacturing, instead of tourism. We need to be more innovative and creative, instead of accepting what markets work best for now to stimulate the economic structures of businesses. America needs to find things that the world will use for generations to come and they need to be made here.

Personally, if I personally owed China the kind of money that our government does.
I would have borrowed that money at interest as they did to spur progressive changes in the way we do everything to make money.

Thinking of it; Say you have a hexagonal nut for a bolt. Ever notice how it strips if you don't fasten it or losen it correctly? Then you have to drill and tap, after you finally remove it.
Now imagine manufacturing nuts with a triangle head. Now we have to make wrenches for them and produce new machines that use them. Sell the machines.

Suddenly one may need serviced. Now who in the world makes wrenches that fit a triangle head?
Better call America and order some.

Now ofcourse this is only an example of proactive thinking.
Yet American indusrties are more reactive just like the government.
To be more proactive, we need to think about the long term and short term alike in business.
Wage expences, and operating costs are factors. Now how do we go about operating with lower budgets? We need to make things more affordable. Green Energy production to run businesses should have been one of the things the stimulus covered. If businesses aren't paying utilities, your giving them greater capital. Investing into new technologies that will help the planet. Always a winner for producing more jobs. America could be a leader in this if we applied more of our resouces toward other things besides oil.

Literally hundreds of different things could have been done with the money we were given.
Yet Obama, more or less followed examples of others and now we don't have these options available because his administration decided that insurance companies and the federal reserve knew how to best use this money?
LOL

I have to ask this of you Q.
What improvements has his tour of duty accomplished thus far?
What can we rely on for a change for the better?

He can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?
Will he save this country?
I'll personally write him a letter apologizing to him directly if he can.
However, until that happens. I don't trust him any more or less then I did Bush or any president since JFK.
Atleast JFK confessed that a NWO does exist and that they are the enemy. No president since has had the balls to do that. Plus we went to the moon under his administration. When are we going back?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 06:57:32 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: