Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:21:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Health Care Is a Right, Not a Privilege

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Health Care Is a Right, Not a Privilege  (Read 4645 times)
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2009, 12:07:19 am »

The very fact it is "so important" to them to have this Healthscam Bill passed, is the one reason it is "so important" that it does not.  It is probably .001% health plan and the rest "takeover."

How do we counter a $5 million push?  This is my question.  Obama supporters are so blind.  Our countrymen are in such need of basics and things like health care.  Indeed, what do we have if we don't have our Health?  So, I guess I can understand the "blindness."

It is nwo operations right out of the Communist Manifesto to divide the populace in getting us to fight amongst each other on petty issues.  This is accomplished by false-empowerment of groups through their very personal thoughts.

Politically correct?  I am offended about Obama's "Moms go back to school."  What about Dads?  What about childless women?  oh. He can't say "women" because it is politically incorrect.  But "Moms" evokes an emotion and acceptance.  Who would be against "Moms" huh?

I am so sick of their evil garbage.

More bs.  To the conservacons its a "health care takeover."  Anything that might impinge on their greedy profit margins is "evil" to them.  They had their turn in charge and they failed, eight years, hundreds of thousands dead!

The incident didn't happen under Bush that they didn't manage to **** up:

9/11, the Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Hurricane Katrina, the Depression we're in right now.

Go the **** away, stupid conservatives, no one is buying  your Corporatist bull **** anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: