Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:56:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Health Care Is a Right, Not a Privilege

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Health Care Is a Right, Not a Privilege  (Read 5117 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2009, 09:21:41 pm »

I got this email from a friend of mine, a friend who is former airforce, not a truther or someone who is related to that movement, he's actually a Glenn Beck lover, but he sent me this and I got to say, I'm glad he has the balls to do this lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends, Family, Glenn, and government,

First read this or my rant may not make sense... http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2308686/posts

As in the book 1984... Freedom is having the freedom to say 2+2=4.
Well you know what, NOW I WILL SHOUT FROM THE ROOF TOPS AND MAKE A FEDERAL CASE OF IT!!!  TURN ME IN! GO FOR IT, I also forwarded this to flag@whitehouse.gov. I turn myself in!  I am willing to be the front runner on this I will not put up with any attempt to silence an apposing view point from ANY point of view. We Still have freedom of speech and freedom of thought; and you know what? I appose this Heath care plan and will do my best to PEACEFULLY  stop it by using my GOD given (not government given) rights!   

Also this Bull that they are pushing about how you can keep you current health care coverage if you like it... Well, I Like mine but my employer has already told me that if this crap passes then he will drop our coverage and move us to the public option.  Why I asked? Its simple, Why the heck would ANY business pay for both the taxes on public option and pay for private coverage? This is just a fast track to a single payer system and the government thinks we are too stupid to figure this out! You cant keep it if your employer takes your private option away!

I encourage everyone who has an opinion on this topic to speak out, BOTH SIDES need to NON VIOLENTLY hash this out.  Lets actually have the debate, and not just dismiss facts as "disinformation" and "look to the world" as the Libs like to shout... and see that this has NEVER worked anywhere it has been tried in the past and the ones that are currently on it hate it!  when was the last time you spoke to a Canadian or a Brit about there health care? if you have the time and are not board out of your mind with my rant by now I encourage you to watch this video also.  to some, this is just preaching to the choir, to others this my be new information that can be used to make a more informed decision on the topic.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/scrowder/2009/07/13/must-see-undercover-expose-of-socialized-healthcare/

Thank you for your time,
(name removed)
(town removed), TX
(number removed)
I WILL NOT FEAR my government!  because when that happens... We will have tyranny.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see he is a Beck follower lol, but I love him anyways despite his sin lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: