Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:55:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Philip Schneider: Government Secrets Revealed - Concludes

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Philip Schneider: Government Secrets Revealed - Concludes  (Read 399 times)
Predator
Superhero Member

« on: June 07, 2009, 06:37:14 pm »

Philip Schneider: Government Secrets Revealed - Concludes

by Ashley O’Toole

The following chapter I wrote for Philip’s book

Cynthia’s theory: Protecting Our Children from the Alien Threat
By Cynthia (Schneider) Drayer

AO: Ashley O’Toole
CD: Cynthia Drayer

My training is in the sciences: biology, physics, chemistry, computers, calculus and geology. When I was young I was intrigued and excited by the idea that there may be other life forms visiting our planet and I read all that I could about the subject. But as more information has become available to me my excitement had turned to concern and horror for the fate of our children. I am the former wife of Philip Schneider and am the mother of two young children. I feel compelled to write a chapter about what I believe to be the true alien threat and agenda. That agenda is:

1) Non-consenting abduction for genetic manipulation from children to adults, human beings are being abducted against their will for several reasons which include:

A) Biological **** – the removal of semen, ovum and fetuses for experimentation which may involve the development of a hybrid race or a super species or evolutionary purposes.

B) Implantation – probably for monitoring purposes either for biological information, individual identification if reabducted (like a cattle ear tag) or for use like a TV camera (seeing everything the individual sees).

C) Medical procedures & examination – for some this has been a positive experience – for others it is painful and frightening: even deadly.

2) Obtaining secretions from both animals (usually cattle) and humans. When humans are in fear they produce hormones and secretions which the aliens use to get a “high”. The only other animal that has secretions used for that same purpose are cattle. This is probably because their blood is similar to ours. The large number of cattle mutilations may be an indication of foraging by aliens for these secretions.

3) Humans as a food source. Like cattle we are being used as a food source. Whether it’s for our meat, our blood, or our secretions, we are prey and aliens are the predator. The high incidence of missing children around military bases, either above or below ground may be an indication that aliens are housed there and are preying on children. Children are purer, have less contamination and are preferred.

4) Biological warfare. Aliens are a biological threat to the human race. They carry with them and on them virus’ that can wipe out everyone on this planet. The spread of new diseases may be purposeful by the aliens or it may be on purpose by the military through genetic manipulation in laboratories, or it may be accidental escapes. But whatever way these virus’ are spread they are deadly. The recent outbreaks of AIDS, Ebola, Bar-Epstein, Lyme disease & a new deadly strain of E.Coli, etc., may be indications of the alien threat.

5) Weather and geological manipulations on Earth. What is really behind the recent natural disasters on Earth? These include hurricane Andrew , mid-west flooding , Mount St.Helen’s eruption , earthquakes in California and Japan with no pulse waves (indicating unnatural creation) , El Nino that never seems to end , increases in tornadoes , thunder storms , killer heat waves , record snow falls , record droughts , & the “greenhouse” effect. Each disaster creates economic upheaval. If the disaster was great enough, it could disrupt the very core of the country’s economy and government. We are easier to conquer if we are weak.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 06:47:10 pm by Predator » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Predator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:37:40 pm »

6) Technological manipulation. From the very beginning of contact with aliens there has been an exchange of technology. We have obtained many of our modern advances in computers and space because of information gained by our contact with aliens. But has the sudden advance in technology been such a good thing for human kind? Has it been too fast so that we are now unable to survive because of it? Greed and power for this information has caused individuals to act in inhuman ways, killing people and covering up this information to protect this technology. But what have we given to the aliens in exchange? We gave them safe areas to live in (Deep Underground Mountain Bases) & the government sanctioned their abductions of humans as long as they kept a list. The DUMBs cost billions of dollars to build and maintain. This has created a black budget. The money for the black budget comes partially from the illegal import and sale of drugs in America. These drugs injure our children and has allowed an increase in gang activity and crime which again affects our children, ourselves and our future. What a price to pay for technology!

7) Economic and world power manipulation. What a better way to take over then to create wars, takes sides, create advances in technology above our capacity to handle it and create disasters to produce economic upheavals. By keep their presence a secret they have a great advantage over us. The general public is unprepared for them. Only the military will have some preparation and survival skills available to them which is probably the ultimate power games.

Cool Illegal military treaties – maintaining the “big lie”. By the military maintaining the “big lie” we find our rights are being violated and our children are dying. But there is even a more insidious problem with the “big lie”:

A) The creation of super-secret “need to know” levels of government which must be maintained at all cost and by a black budget.

B) Harassment of civilians and military individuals and families who wish to reveal the “big lie” of secrecy. Murder-by-suicide has become a common way of silencing these American patriots. But it also includes wire tapping , mail tampering , men-in-black , non-consenting drug exposure , exposure to nuclear particles , microwave , high and low frequency electrical currents and legal procedures started to create personal and economic disaster.

C) Abduction of civilians with the knowledge and sanction of the military
Report Spam   Logged
Predator
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 06:37:59 pm »

D) The breakup of families due to the “big lie”. What happens to military personnel who get caught up in this super-secret project? If they die in a campaign that involves aliens, how is their death explained? Or do they become “non-persons”? Families are torn apart, leaving children behind, with no record of their parent’s existence because their parent’s birth, military and death records have been wiped off the face of the Earth. These children’s rights have been violated by the military in order to keep the veil of secrecy. At the same time that there was an underground mountain base being destroyed because of the eradication of aliens there were two major navy ship fires or disasters occurring at sea. I have often wondered if this was the way the deaths of military personnel from the DUMBs were explained away. They were simply transferred to the ships and the disaster was created on the ship to explain their deaths.

E) The emotional and psychological costs to abductees. Abductees face ridicule by their family, friends and the medical professionals. People who have witnessed UFO’s, aliens or have knowledge of the “big lie” must fight on, often times a lonely battle to make their stories known.

I have seen so many of the original documents proving the existence of aliens that I no longer question their presence. They are here. They are real. What they are doing to our children however is a crime against humanity and our future. We must learn to protect them and ourselves from the alien agenda or we have no future as the human race. It is my belief that there are some ways to protect our children from abduction. Perhaps one will work or a combination will work. It may depend on which of the 7 species of aliens you are dealing with. I’ve heard people say that we need not fear the friendly aliens but they have never been identified to me. All aliens are a danger to our way of life as all of them are interfering with our world.

Protection # 1: The cross

I believe the wearing of a cross has protective powers as it is a universal symbol of goodness, recognized by all humanoid-like species. The cross has pre-Christian origins in mankind such as the Ankh in Egypt, and symbols from the Scythians, the founders of the Celtic races. Our mythology about vampires who lived off blood of humans may actually be the tale of aliens and how we can protect ourselves. The main protection against these creatures was the sign of the cross. The actual cross was not even needed. Calling out names of the ultimate powers (i.e. god or jesus) may not be enough for it is the symbol of the power that seems to deter abductions. However holding out the cross, calling upon the lord for protection (i.e. prayer) probably has double the power.
Report Spam   Logged
Predator
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 06:38:22 pm »

Protection #2: Ammonia

Many species of aliens are ultra-sensitive to ammonia. Again if we refer to the vampire story the other protection was “garlic”. Garlic is high in ammonia during the aging process of this plant. There are also stories of men, who when confronted with aliens have thrown urine at them and killed them in this manner. Urine has a high content of ammonia. Carrying a spray bottle full of ammonia or glass cleaner with ammonia may be your best defense against aliens. Spraying a little in the bedroom before sleeping, or rubbing a little on your body (maybe a leg) would keep them at bay.

Protection #3: Meteoric pieces

Alien space ships may be sensitive to meteoric metal. If this is true then by carrying a small piece of meteor in your pocket it would be possible to deter an abduction because they would not be able to take you on board their ship. Or you could have bullets made out of meteoric iron and shoot at the space ship. This may actually allow you to shoot a UFO down. You don’t need a lot of power just the right metal.

Protection #4: Don’t have out-of-body experiences

The ability to leave ones body and travel in spirit only may be an “other dimensional” journey. I have heard many abduction stories of people who were dreaming, meditating or having Lazarus experiences where their spirit was disconnected from their bodies. Abductions or contacts with aliens is a common end result. Whether the experience was what they termed “positive” or “negative” it opens you up to an out-of-this-dimension experience. Adults who have contact don’t realize that they are probably setting their children up for the same experiences as aliens tend to abduct generationally. Unless you break the cycle in your own life your children will be doomed to the same contacts.

Protection #5: Break the cover-up, destroy the “big lie”

The most important form of protection for our children and for our future is to destroy the cover-up. Allow the truth to come out. There are aliens and they are here. The government not need to continue the big lie. We don’t need to continue the black budget , we don’t need to continue the illegal drug trade to earn money for this black budget , we don’t need to sanction the abductions of our innocent civilians , we don’t need to harbor aliens and provide them a home inside our Earth , we don’t need to sacrifice our children to their dinner tables. We can stop it now. The government can’t keep 15 million people quiet, which is the estimate of those who have had abductions and close encounters. As a movement we can make a difference in our future for our children by speaking out. There is safety in numbers. But as long as the government thinks they can get away with maintaining the secret they will continue to persecute the few who are speaking out now, who are taking a chance with their lives to save humanity. Join the movement to speak out, if not by speaking yourself, then by supporting those who do, by protecting them and their right to speak out.
Report Spam   Logged
Predator
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 06:38:41 pm »

Thus ended my chapter for Philip’s book. He was a great advocate for our safety from the alien threat and he lost his battle and his life because he tried to tell us the truth. He was murdered January 17, 1996 in Wilsonville, Oregon to silence him. Due to his travels he was able to reach millions throughout the United States to expose the alien threat, to expose the big lie, to uncover the government cover-up. He continued to do so even with perceived attempts on his life and subtle hints of harm to his family members. It is important that we remember these heroes and it is important to continue the fight for our children. His daughter Marie will hopefully have a better life due to her fathers sacrifice.

AO: Has both yours and Marie’s safety and welfare been threatened by any agencies, military or individuals as you continue to seek what you call the “difficult truths of the world”?

CD: Just as recently as this week my children were scared by a black helicopter with a red mark on its side. It hovered over our home when they left the house for the nearby park followed them to the park and then hovered over the park. It left and then returned. It left again and then returned again. The people in the park were witnesses to this “harassment”, which was very upsetting to my daughter. She understands more than most about the “under belly” of the government and what it can do.

After the book by Alexandra Bruce The Philadelphia Experiment Murder came out in January 2001 Marie began to see the man we suspected of being involved in her fathers death. She saw him at the park, near her school, on the bus she rode home, at the local store. It really scared her. It scared her even more when she realized that no other person could see him. He had “stealth” technology and only Marie could see him. I don’t know if he wanted her to see or if it was because her gifts are so unusual. Like her father and me she can see things other people can not see.
Report Spam   Logged
Predator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 06:38:55 pm »

The entire death of Philip was one cover up after another. Initially determined to be a death by “natural causes” no coroner or assistant coroner came out to view the body which was against Oregon law. He was badly decomposed and there was a terrible stench. His body was in an unusual position there was blood on the floor but no blood on the wheelchair where his head came to rest. His body was removed to the funeral home and it all seemed over. But my own feelings of foreboding kept telling me to look closer at the body: to be sure it was natural and not a murder. I remember his friend Ron and how his death was covered up as a suicide when in fact it was a murder. The funeral director did not want me to view the decomposing and green body, but my own curiosity had him look at Philip’s corpse. To his surprise there was a rubber hose around his neck. That was the beginning of my family’s nightmare. There was an autopsy performed which when I read it did not sound like my husband at all. Her descriptions of his body did not match with the body I knew so well. Until I saw the autopsy photographs I thought it really was not him. But it was Philip and what they did to his body was horrible. They took out his organs and examined and weighed them. Even his skull was sawed opened and his brain was removed. From the photos I can tell that his wrists are at an odd angle that they have been broker but there is no mention of it. I can see a mark on his arm that even the medical examiner can not explain but there is no follow up. Samples of his blood and urine are taken but because she has determined that this is a suicide no analysis of the samples is done. She refused to conduct these even when I told her of my suspicions. There was a promise by the medical examiner that they will be saved for a year. I cremated Philip’s body and 11 months later requested these samples to have an independent study and analysis done on them. They “disappeared” and could not be accounted for. The medical examiners office states that they were “probably” destroyed but there is no record keeping method to be sure.

Because the death certificate states that Philip committed suicide the police would not listen to me when I told them that items were missing from his apartment. They were of no value and “who would want to steal these types of items”. My daughter is confused. How could her father purposely leave her? How could he leave her without a suicide note or a goodbye? Of course the answer is that he was murdered and had not planned this in any way.

As I transfer a suitcase of paperwork from my home to a friend of Philip’s there is a black helicopter with no markings hovering over my home spying on my guests. They seem interested in the licence plates. There is a cold chill in the back of my neck.

When I have a special get together of Philip’s friends and family to discuss his possible murder we are spied upon by a blonde haired woman. When we see her she speeds off. Her car has stolen licence plates from a truck.
Report Spam   Logged
Predator
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 06:39:32 pm »

We are probably “numb” from all of the harassment and interference in our lives. I probably don’t even take note of most of it anymore. It has become a way of life to her clicks on my phone, to feel as if an uninvited guest has been in my home, looking for something. The only thing that keeps me going is that I feel and my mother has stated that I and my children are being protected by the lord. I believe that very strongly. Plus Philip’s spirit is still a very important part of our lives. When I was driving by Philip’s home 9 months after his death I was with my mother and children. I was thinking out loud about his murder and was saying how I thought he had been murdered in a local gravel pit. The minute I said this the van passing me on the left hand side had their car alarm go off. It continued for several long seconds and totally shocked me. I knew it was a sign by Philip that my thoughts were correct and he had found a way to tell me. It was a pattern that has continued to this day. For about 2 years my daughter had an unusual gift she could see and talk with spirits and guides. It was a real eye opener to know that we are given a choice when we die. We can go directly to heaven, we can become a spirit guide, or we can reincarnate into any other living animal. She had many conversations with Philip and knew that he was watching over her. Even though she no longer has this gift we know that we are being guided by spirits who care about us and that they try to protect us.

I continue in my endeavours to obtain justice for Philip’s murder. I want his death certificate to reflect his true cause of death, “murder”. That is why I continue even after 5 years to respond to people over the Internet who are asking about Philip, about his life and his death. I can not and will not stop this quest.

AO: Now in 2001 do you think Philip’s message and all that he spoke about in his lectures has even more credence and validity today?

CD: As time goes by more and more of what he had to say has proven true. He often said that the CIA was bringing drugs into the United States from abroad to finance their black budgets.

After his death about 3 months later the headline news was all about how the CIA brought drugs into the U.S. and distributed them to the black neighbourhoods of Los Angeles, California. He told me how drugs were smuggled into the U.S. in coffins of dead soldiers from Vietnam and soon afterwards there was a news article that this was actually done.

When I came into contact with Internet groups such as StarFriends (most have been abducted by aliens) I realized just how much Philip knew about the subject. Others on the Internet became interested in Philip’s story such as PUFORI & UFOSSI. Then there was Alexandra Bruce who wrote a whole book about Philip. His story is more important now in the 21st century then it was in the 1990’s. One can only hope that our current President George Bush will keep his promise and reveal the truth about the alien agenda.

David Icke although independent of Philip seemed to have all the major points that Philip covered in his lectures. More and more books are coming out that take one or another of the subjects that he talked about. More and more of the truth is coming out. Thank god.
Report Spam   Logged
Predator
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 06:40:17 pm »

AO: Do you have anything else to share with the readers of Beachhead or a message to give them in light of what we’ve discussed here and the information in issue 15 from the article Government Secrets Revealed?

CD: The following is a message from his 13 year old daughter Marie Schneider. I wanted her to express some of her feelings for your readers.

Hello I would just like to say that what you are doing for my dad is really sweet. I wish and wish that he would get justice this very minute but I also know that , that cant happen right now but only in my dreams for now. I loved my dad very much and hate to see that he is no longer with me anymore. Nobody should have to go through what I went through losing my father. He was simply telling the truth and for that he was murdered. Life without him is very hard I still cry and still want him to be with me. It has forever changed our lives and our family will never be the same. I hate the people who murdered my father and hope that someday those people will get what they deserve. I’d like to thank Beachhead for telling my father’s story.

Marie Bernadette Schneider

Cynthia and Marie thank you for answering these questions for Beachhead its greatly appreciated on my part and here’s hoping true justice will prevail and Philip’s message will continue on to be heard by many more now and in the future.

I also hope that this interview motivates other to seek out information about the alien agenda, the New World Order, DUMB’s, and black budget programs.

Thank you.

This interview was conducted, researched and compiled by Ashley O’Toole June/July 2001

Copyright © 2001-2005 Ashley O’Toole. All rights reserved

Back to Page 4  Page 3  Page 2  Page 1

http://www.ufodigest.com/schneider5.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: