Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:04:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

MAGICK

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAGICK  (Read 6745 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« on: June 05, 2009, 02:25:55 pm »

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

Part I ~ The Qabalistic Cross
1.) Stand facing east. Visualize yourself getting taller and taller until the Earth becomes a tiny sphere at your feet. See the solar system swirling around you. Your feet are anchored to the Earth. From high above your head, you see a point of light coming toward you. Watch it until it becomes a sphere about the size of a dinner plate right above your head. It is bright white, an extreme, pulsating brilliance. Point to this sphere with the index or dagger and draw it down to the forehead (third eye area). Vibrate “AH-TAH.”

2.) Bring the light down more, pointing first to the heart, then descending to the groin area. Hold the dagger pointing downward, covering the groin. Feel this shaft of pure light go down through the body into infinity below you. Vibrate “MAHL-KOOT.”

3.) Bring the point of the dagger back up the body and then over to the right shoulder. Touch the right shoulder and visualize the beam of light running down the right arm and continuing on to the farthest reaches of the Universe. Focus on the beam of light and vibrate “VIH-GEH-BOO-RAH.”

4.) Cross over to the left shoulder. Focus on the beam of light and vibrate “VEH-GEH-DOO-LAH.”

5.) Clasp the hands to the chest, as if praying. (If using the dagger, the tip of the blade should be pointing up). Visualize within the chest at the top of the hands a brilliant golden glow. Vibrate “LEH-OH-LAHM, AH-MEN.”

You are now standing in the center of a cross of light that reaches to the ends of the Universe.

Important note: Most prefer to use the Earth Banishing Pentagram in all four directions. This version of the ritual uses all four elemental pentagrams. I’m not saying this is officially correct, but it’s the way I do it.

Part 2 ~ The Formulation of the Pentagrams
6.) Clockwise, go to the eastern boundary of the circle. (If there’s not a great amount of space available, just turn in place rather than circumnavigating the area). Trace an Air banishing pentagram in the air before you, as pictured below. Draw it as perfectly as possible. Visualize it glowing in flaming electric blue light.

7.) Inhale through your nose, visualizing energy entering your body with the breath. Make the sign of the Enterer. Bring your hands up to the sides of your head and point both index fingers (and dagger, if you’re using one) forward. Step forward with your left foot and thrust your hands forward so that they penetrate the exact center of the pentagram. As you do this, use your entire exhalation to vibrate the God name “Yud-Heh-Vahv-Heh.” Picture the energy you inhaled shooting out your hands, through the pentagram and into infinity.

8.) Keeping the arm extended, move to the south of the circle, (or pivot). Visualize the tip of the finger or dagger drawing a white line in the air, connecting the east pentagram to the south. Trace a fire banishing pentagram, and make the Sign of the Enterer while vibrating “AH-DOH-NYE”

9.) Turn to the west, drawing your white line. Trace a water banishing pentagram and vibrate “EH-HEH-YEH”

10.) Repeat as above, turning to the north, and tracing an earth banishing pentagram, but vibrate “AH-GLAH.”

11.) Now turn back to the east, still drawing the white line, completing your circle. There should be now four flaming blue pentagrams sealed with names of God, blazing at the four quarters of the circle connected with a pure white light. Return to the center of the circle and stand facing east.

Part 3 ~ The Invocation of the Archangels
12.) Extend arms straight to the sides, forming a cross. Visualize yourself as a white cross in the center of the Universe. Visualize before you a figure on a hill, dressed in yellow robes with some purplish highlights. The figure carries a caduceus wand and its robes wave in the wind. Feel a breaze coming from behind the Archangel. Vibrate, “Before me, RAH-FAH-EL.”

13.) Visualize a figure behind you, in the west, dressed in blue robes with some orange highlights. The figure holds a cup and is surrounded by waterfalls or ocean waves. Feel the moisture in the air. Vibrate, “Behind me, GAH-BRAY-EL.”

14.) To your right, visualize a figure dressed in red with green highlights. The figure holds in his hands a flaming sword. Feel the heat. Vibrate, “On my right hand, MEE-KYE-EL.”

15.) To your left, visualize a figure standing on a fertile landscape, dressed in a combination of citrine, olive, russet and black. Fall colors. The figure holds some sheaves of weat. Feel the stability. Vibrate, “On my left hand, OHR-REE-EL.”

16.) Stand with feet shoulder width apart and visualize another electric blue pentagram outlining your body. Vibrate, “For about me flames the pentagram…” Visualize a brilliant golden hexagram at your heart area. Vibrate, “…And in the column shines the six-rayed star.”

Part 4 ~ The Qabalistic Cross
17.) Repeat Part 1.

Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 02:50:52 pm »

The Middle Pillar Ritual
(Simple Version)

Step 1
Focus your attention just above the crown of your head. Visualize a sphere of brilliant white at this point. Vibrate the God name EH-HEH-YEH three times.

Step 2
Now visualize a slender beam of light descending from this sphere through the center of your head, and stopping at the hollow of your throat. Here visualize a ball of lavender light. You should visualize both the brilliant sphere above your head , the small ball of light at the base of your neck, and the beam of light connecting the two. Vibrate the God name YOD-HEH-VAHV-HEH EL-OH-HEEM three times.

Step 3
While continuing to visualize these, see a beam of light descend from the ball of lavender at your throat, go down thru the center of your body, and form a gold sphere at your solar plexus. Vibrate the God name YOD-HEH-VAV-HEH EL-OH-AH VAH-DAH-AHT three times.

Step 4
In like manner, visualize the beam of light descending to the area of the genitals and form a violet sphere. Vibrate the God name SHAH-DAI EL CHAI three times.

Step 5
Descend the light to the feet, here forming a black sphere. Vibrate the God name AH-DOH-NYE HA-AHR-ETZ three times.

Step 6
Do the Circulation of the Body of Light. See light go up your right side, then down your left side, three times, in a complete circuit around your body. Follow this with up the back, then down the front, three times. And finally, around the body, counterclockwise, followed by a shower spewing from the top of the head to land on the ground, three times.

Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 02:52:55 pm »

The Rose Cross Ritual

This ritual requires a lit stick of incense.

Step 1
Begin at the southeast corner of your ritual area and face the corner. With the incense, draw a cross, and then a circle, not quite big enough to surround the cross. The circle represents the rose. As you make the circle, vibrate YEH-HAH-SHU-AH. Stab the circle with the incense on the last syllable and feel the rose being energized.

Step 2
Draw a line from the center of that rose cross to the southwest corner. Repeat drawing the cross and rose, again vibrating YEH-HAH-SHU-AH.

Step 3
Draw a line from the center of that rose cross to the northwest corner. Repeat drawing the cross and the rose, and once again vibrate YEH-HAH-SHU-AH.

Step 4
Do the same again, this time moving to the northeast corner.

Step 5
Move back to the southeast to complete the circle, but this time do not vibrate the word or redraw the cross.

Step 6
Turn around to face the opposite corner, the northwest. Use the incense to draw a line from the rose cross at the southeast corner, above your head to the spot midway between the SE and NW corners. Draw the cross and rose and vibrate the word. Then draw from the NW corner, down to the midway point on the ground. Draw the cross and rose and vibrate the word. Complete the journey back to the SE corner. Now you have made a vertical circle between the SE and NW corners.

Step 7
Move clockwise to the SW corner. Repeat Step 6, moving this time between SW and NE. As you pause in each direction, do not redraw the cross and rose, but point to where you drew them before, and vibrate the name. Complete the circuit at the SW corner again.

Step 8
Move clockwise around the corners, from SW to NW, to NE, to SE, drawing a line around the room, and at each corner point to the spot where you drew the rose cross, as if stabbing the center of the rose again, and again vibrate the name.

Step 9
When you get back to the SE, rest the point of the incense briefly at the center of the cross. Then do another cross and rose, only this time do them as big as you can. As you draw the bottom half of the circle, vibrate YEH-HAH-SHU-AH. As you form the top half of the circle vibrate YEH-HOH-VAH-SHAH.

Step 10
Now return to the center of your ritual area and face east. See and feel the Rosey Crosses which surround you. This is a protective sphere and aids in astral invisibility.

Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 02:54:34 pm »

The Advanced
Middle Pillar Ritual
Step 1

Focus your attention just above the crown of your head. Visualize a sphere of brilliant white at this point. Vibrate the God name EH-HEH-YEH three times. Vibrate the Archangel name MET-AH-TRON three times.
Step 2

Now visualize a slender beam of light descending from this sphere through the center of your head, and stopping at the hollow of your throat. Here visualize a ball of lavender light. You should visualize both the brilliant sphere above your head, the small ball of light at the base of your neck, and the beam of light connecting the two. Vibrate the God name, YOD-HEH-VAHV-HEH EL-OH-HEEM three times. Vibrate the angelic EL-EX-AR-PEH CO-MAH-NAH-NU TAHB-IH-TOH-EHM three times.
Step 3

While continuing to visualize these, see a beam of light descend from the ball of lavender at your throat, go down thru the center of your body, and form a gold sphere at your solar plexus. Vibrate the God name YOD-HEH-VAV-HEH EL-OH-AH VAH-DAH-AHT three times. Vibrate the Archangel name RAH-FAH-EL three times.
Step 4

In like manner, visualize the beam of light descending to the area of the genitals and form a violet sphere. Vibrate the God name SHAH-DAI EL CHAI three times. Vibrate the Archangel name GAH-BRAY-EL three times.
Step 5

Descend the light to the feet, here forming a black sphere. Vibrate the God name AH-DOH-NYE HA-AHR-ETZ. Vibrate the Archangel name SAHN-DAHL-PHON.
Step 6

Do the Circulation of the Body of Light. See and feel the light go up your right side, then down your left side, three times, in a complete circuit around your body. Follow this with up the back, down the front, three times. And finally, around the body, counterclockwise, followed by a shower spewing from the top of the head to land on the ground, three times.

Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 02:59:52 pm »

Invocation of Cernunnos

from The Witches’ Bible Complete by Janet and Stewart Farrar

Great God Cernunnos
Return to Earth again!
Come at my call and show thyself to men.
Shepherd of Goats,
Upon the wild hill’s way,
Lead thy lost flock from darkness unto day.
Forgotten are the
Ways of sleep and night –
Men seek for them, whose eyes have lost the light.
Open the door,
The door that has no key
The door of dreams, whereby men come to thee.
Shepherd of Goats,
O answer unto me!

Akhera goiti! Akhere beiti!
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 03:01:09 pm »

The Charge of the Goddess
From The Witches’ Bible Complete by Janet and Stewart Farrar

Listen to the words of the Great Mother, she who of old was also called among men Artemis, Astarte, Athene, Diana, Hecate, Aphrodite, Melusine, Dana, Cerridwen, Isis, Arianrhod, Bride, Kali, Aradia, and by many other names.

“Whenever ye have need of any thing, once in the month, and better it be when the moon is full, then shall ye assemble in some secret place and adore the spirit of me, who am Queen of all witches. There shall ye assemble, ye who are fain to learn all sorcery, yet have not won its deepest secrets; to these I will teach things that are yet unknown. And ye shall be free from slavery; and as a sign that ye be really free, ye shall be naked in your rites; and ye shall dance, sing, feast, make music and love, all in my praise. For mine is the ecstasy of the spirit, and mine also is joy on earth; for my law is love unto all being. Keep pure your highest ideal; strive ever towards it; let naught stop your or turn you aside. For mine is the secret door which opens upon the Land of Youth, and mine is the cup of the wine of life, and the Cauldron of Cerridwen which is the Holy Grail of immortality. I am the gracious Goddess, who gives the gift of joy unto the heart of man. Upon earth, I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal; and beyond death I give peace, and freedom, and reunion with those who have gone before. Nor do I demand sacrifice; for behold, I am the Mother of all living, and my love is poured upon the earth.”

Hear ye the words of the Star Goddess; she in the dust of whose feet are the hosts of heaven, and whose body encircles the universe.

“I who am the beauty of the green earth, and the white Moon among the stars, and the mystery of the waters, and the desire of the heart of man, call unto thy soul. Arise, and come unto me. For I am the soul of nature, who gives life to the universe. From me all things proceed, and unto me all things must return; and before my face, beloved of Gods and of men, let thine innermost divine self be enfolded in the rapture of the infinite. Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth; for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. And therefore, let there be be beauty and strength, power and compassion, humor and humility, mirth and reverance within you. And thou who thinkest to seek for me, know thy seeking and yearning shall avail thee not unless thou knowest the mystery: that is that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, thou wilt never find it without thee. For behold, I have been with thee from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.”

Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 03:02:22 pm »

Call of the Dark Goddess

From Embracing The Moon; Llewellyn Worldwide, copyright 1998, reprinted with explicit written permission from the author – Yasmine Galenorn, Galenorn En/Visions.
No reprinting in any form allowed without getting your own permission from Ms. Galenorn.

This ritual is used when justice is wanted for one who has had a crime committed against them.

I call on you, the Dark Mothers of the Night!

Hear me and come to my side. You who are Hecate, Crone of Magick; you who are Persephone, raped and despoiled; you who are Kali-Ma, the Mother of Destruction… hear me. Mielikki, Dark Huntress who prowls through the treetops with poisoned arrows, come to me. Cerridwen, Sow-Mother and Reaper of the Dead, I call to thee.

There has been an act of violation that cries out for your attention. [Name of Victim] has been [raped, etc.] by one who escapes justice. Dark Mothers, I ask that you turn Your eyes to this abuser and bring him/her to justice. Let him/her not hide from your eyes, let him/her be exposed for all to see. Let the perpetrator of this atrocity be known to all.

Then I ask, Dark Mother, that You take him/her into Your realm and show no mercy, as no mercy was shown to the victim. Persephone, you have undergone this pain. I ask that you sweep [Name of Victim] into your arms and help her/him live through it, give her/him strength to go on and the inner will to overcome the pain and memories.

Dark Mothers, should you find this case worthy, I ask that You act, according to Your own wills. So Mote It Be!
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 03:07:59 pm »

The Pagan Wheel Of The Year
Samhain — October 31

Yule — December 19-22

Imbolc — February 1 or 2

Ostara — March 19-22

Beltaine — May 1

Midsummer — June 19-21

Lughnasadh — August 1

Mabon — September 19-22

Samhain

— October 31. Pronounced “sow-en” (like the pig), not “sam hain.” The pagan new year, and the last harvest festival of the calendar year. Traditional foods include pumpkins, squash, and nuts. This is the time of year when pagans celebrate their ancestors and their heritage. Traditionally, an extra place is set and the food from that setting is put outside over night. Anything left in the morning is buried. This is also the time of year when the veil between the land of the living and the spirit world is thinnest, allowing communication with ancestors, necromancy, and the like. It is a good time for divination, notably a look at the year to come. In Wicca, the re-emergence of the goddess from the underworld is indicated, as in the story of Persephone, and we bid the god goodbye as we prepare for his Yule rebirth. Corresponds to the Eve of All Saints’ Day on the Christian holiday calendar.

Yule / Winter Solstice / Midwinter

— December 19-22, the exact time and date occurring when the sun passes into Capricorn. The time of greatest darkness and the longest night / shortest day of the year. The rebirth of the Wiccan god, signifying the re-emergence of the sun, as days will now begin to lengthen once more. There is a renewal of hope and optimism. In modern times Pagans often celebrate this holiday as Christians do Christmas, with feasting and gift-giving, Yule trees, decorations, and so forth. Corresponds to Christmas on the Christian holiday calendar.

Imbolc / Imbolic / Imbolg

— February 1 or 2. The very earliest signs of spring and a celebration of the growing light. The Wiccan goddess is nurturing the young god. This is a time of new growth and regeneration. The planting of seeds is one way of celebrating. Creative tasks in general are positive points of focus. Corresponds to Candlemas on the Christian holiday calendar.

Ostara / Spring Equinox

— March 19-22, the exact time and date occurring when the sun passes into Aries. This is the first day of spring. The days and nights are now of equal length. The Wiccan god continues to mature and love is in the air… this is the time for many species of animal to breed, and even humans seem to be focused more in a romantic direction. New buds are appearing on the trees and flowers are blooming. Cut flowers decorate altars and feasts of in-season foods are appropriate. Corresponds to Easter on the Christian holiday calendar.

Beltaine / Beltane / May Day

— May 1. Spring is in full bloom. The Wiccan goddess and god are united in love. There is a focus on physical union in rites at this time, in often love-focused rituals. There are bonfires, and Maypoles, which are phallic symbols. As usual, seasonal foods are appropriate for feasting, as are cut flowers.

Midsummer / Summer Solstice

— June 19-22, the exact time and date occurring when the sun passes into Cancer. The longest day and shortest night of the year. The Wiccan goddess and god are in the heat of their union. Herbs are harvested and young animals are growing. It’s the time of year for travel, weddings and handfastings, social gatherings like barbeques, etc. Crops grow between the times of planting and harvest.

Lughnasadh / Lammas

— August 1. The First Harvest, of three. Many foods are being harvested: early grains, fruits, vegetables. There is a wide variety of choices for the sabbat feast, and canning begins. Young animals are growing strong. Our creative ventures begun in spring begin to bear fruit. Days are still long and yet they are waning; there is a lazy feeling in the evening air.

Mabon / Autumn Equinox

— September 19-22, the exact time and date occurring when the sun passes into Libra. Once again the day and night are of the exact same length. This is the Second Harvest, the continuing harvest. More canning and preserving are done. The nights are cool and the leaves are turning, beginning to fall. We begin to prepare for the cold winter months ahead.

Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 04:52:59 pm »

LIBER XXV
THE STAR RUBY

Facing East, in the centre, draw deep deep deep thy breath closing thy mouth with thy right forefinger prest against thy lower lip. Then dashing down the hand with a great sweep back and out, expelling forcibly thy breath, cry APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS. With the same forefinger touch thy forehead, and say SOI, thy member, and say O PHALLE, [The secret sense of these words is to be sought in the numeration thereof.], thy right shoulder, and say ISCHUROS, thy left shoulder, and say EUCHARISTOS; then clasp thine hands, locking the fingers, and cry IAÕ. Advance to the East. Imagine strongly a Pentagram, aright, in thy forehead. Drawing the hands to the eyes, fling it forth, making the sign of Horus and roar THÉRION. Retire thine hand in the sign of Hoor-paar-Kraat.

Go round to the North and repeat; but say NUIT.

Go round to the West and repeat; but whisper BABALON.

Go round to the South and repeat; but bellow HADIT.

Completing the circle widdershins, retire to the centre and raise thy voice in the Paian, with these words IÕ PAN, with the signs of N.O.X.

Extend the arms in the form of a Tau and say low but clear:
PRO MOU IUNGES OPICHÕ MOU TELETARCHAI EPI DEXIA CHUNOCHES EPARISTERA DAIMONOS PHEG EI GAR PERI MOU O ASTÉR TÕN PENTE KAI EN TÉI STÉLÉI Õ ASTÉR TÕN EX ESTÉXE.

Repeat the Cross Qabalistic, as above, and end as thou didst begin.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 04:55:06 pm »

LIBER XXXVI
THE STAR SAPPHIRE
Publication in Class D

Let the Adept be armed with his Magick Rood [and provided with his mystic rose].

In the centre, let him give the L.V.X. signs; or if he know them, if he will and dare do them, and can keep silent about them, the signs of N.O.X. being the signs of Puer, Vir, Puella, Mulier. Omit the sign. I.R.

Then let him advance to the East and make the Holy Hexagram, saying: Pater et Mater unus deus Ararita.

Let him go round to the South, make the Holy Hexagram and say: Mater et Filius unus deus Ararita.

Let him go round to the North, make the Holy Hexagram and then say: Filia et Pater unus deus Ararita.

Let him then return to the Centre, and so to The Centre of All (making the Rosy Cross as he may know how) saying Ararita Ararita Ararita (In this the Signs shall be those of Set Triumphant and of Baphomet. Also shall Set appear in the Circle. Let him drink of the Sacrament and let him communicate the same.) Then let him say: Omnia in Duos: Duo in Unum: Unus in Nihil: Haec nec Quatuor nec Omnia nec Duo nec Unus nec Nihil Sunt.

Gloria Patri et Matri et Filio et Filiae et Spiritui Sancto externo et Spiritui Sancto interno ut erat est erit in saecula Saeculorum sex in uno per nomen Septem in uno Ararita.

Let him then repeat the signs of L.V.X. but not the signs of N.O.X.: for it is not he that shall arise in the Sign of Isis Rejoicing.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 04:57:04 pm »

LIBER XLIV
THE MASS OF THE PHOENIX

The Magician, his breast bare, stands before an altar on which are his Burin, Bell, Thurible, and two of the Cakes of Light. In the Sign of the Enterer he reaches West across the Altar, and cries:

Hail Ra, that goest in thy bark
Into the caverns of the Dark!

He gives the sign of Silence, and takes the Bell, and Fire, in his hands.

East of the Altar see me stand
With light and musick in my hand!

He strikes Eleven times upon the Bell 333 - 55555 - 333 and places the Fire in the Thurible.

I strike the Bell: I light the Flame;
I utter the mysterious Name.
ABRAHADABRA

He strikes eleven times upon the Bell.

Now I begin to pray: Thou Child,
Holy Thy name and undefiled!
Thy reign is come; Thy will is done.
Here is the Bread; here is the Blood.
Bring me through midnight to the Sun!
Save me from Evil and from Good!
That Thy one crown of all the Ten
Even now and here be mine. AMEN.

He puts the first Cake on the Fire of the Thurible.

I burn the Incense-cake, proclaim
These adorations of Thy name.

He makes them as in Liber Legis, and strikes again Eleven times upon the Bell. With the Burin he then makes upon his breast the proper sign.

Behold this bleeding breast of mine
Gashed with the sacramental sign!

He puts the second Cake to the wound.

I stanch the Blood; the wafer soaks
It up, and the high priest invokes!

He eats the second Cake.

This Bread I eat. This Oath I swear
As I enflame myself with prayer:
"There is no grace: there is no guilt:
This is the Law: DO WHAT THOU WILT!"

He strikes Eleven times upon the Bell, and cries

ABRAHADABRA.
I entered in with woe; with mirth
I now go forth, and with thanksgiving,
To do my pleasure on the earth
Among the legions of the living.

He goeth forth.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 05:06:51 pm »

LIBER ISRAFEL
sub figura LXIV
A.·. A.·.
Publication in Class B.
Imprimatur:
N. Fra A.·. A.·.

[This book was formerly called "Anubis," and is referred to the 20th key, "The Angel."]

0. The Temple being in darkness, and the Speaker ascended into his place let him begin by a ritual of the Enterer, as followeth.
HB:Vau Priocul, O procul este profani.
Bahlasti! Ompehda!
In the name of the Mighty and Terrible One, I proclaim that I have banished the Shells unto their habitations.
I invoke Tahuti, the Lord of Wisdom and of Utterance, the God that cometh forth from the Veil.
O Thou! Majesty of Godhead! Wisdom-crowned Tahuti! Lord of the Gates of the Universe! Thee, Thee, I invoke.
O Thou of the Ibis Head! Thee, Thee I invoke.
Thou who wieldest the Wand of Double Power! Thee, Thee I invoke!
Thou who bearest in Thy left hand the Rose and Cross of Light and Life: Thee, Thee, I invoke.
Thou, whose head is as an emerald, and Thy nemmes as the night-sky blue! Thee, Thee I invoke.
Thou, whose skin is of flaming orange as though it burned in a furnace! Thee, Thee I invoke.
Behold! I am Yesterday, To-Day, and the Brother of To-Morrow!
I am born again and and again.
Mine is the Unseen Force, whereof the Gods are sprung! Which is as Life unto the Dwellers in the Watch-Towers of the Universe.
I am the Charioteer of the East, Lord of the Past and of the Future.
I see by mine own inward light: Lord of Resurrection; Who cometh forth from the Dusk, and my birth is from the House of Death.
O ye two Divine Hawks upon your Pinnacles!
Who keep watch over the Universe!
Ye who company the Bier to the House of Rest!
Who pilot the Ship of Ra advancing onwards to the heights of heaven!
Lord of the Shrine which standeth in the Centre of the Earth!
Behold, He is in me, and I in Him!
Mine is the Radiance, wherein Ptah floatheth over the firmament!
I travel upon high!
I tread upon the firmament of Nu!
I raise a flashing flame, with the lightning of Mine Eye!
Ever rushing on, in the splendour of the daily glorified Ra: giving my life to the Dwellers of Earth.
If I say "Come up upon the mountains!" the Celestial Waters shall flow at my Word.
For I am Ra incarnate!
Kephra created in the Flesh!
I am the Eidolon of my father Tmu, Lord of the City of the Sun!
The God who commands is in my mouth!
The God of Wisdom is in my Heart!
My tongue is the Sanctuary of Truth!
And a God sitteth upon my lips.
My Word is accomplished every day!
And the desire of my heart realises itself, as that of Ptah when He createth!
I am Eternal; therefore all things are as my designs; therefore do all things obey my Word.
Therefore do Thou come forth unto me from Thine abode in the Silence: Unutterable Wisdom! All-Light! All-Power!
Thoth! Hermes! Mercury! Odin!
By whatever name I call Thee, Thou art still nameless to Eternity:. Come Thou forth, I say, and aid and guard me in this work of Art.
Thou, Star of the East, that didst conduct the Magi!
Thou art The Same all-present in Heaven and in Hell!
Thou that vibratest between the Light and the Darkness!
Rising, descending! Changing ever, yet ever The Same!
The Sun is Thy Father!
Thy Mother is the Moon!
The Wind hath borne Thee in its bosom: and Earth hath ever nourished the changeless Godhead of Thy Youth!
Come Thou forth, I say, come Thou forth!
And make all Spirits subject unto Me:
So that every Spirit of the Firmament
And of the Ether.
And of the Earth.
And under the Earth.
On dry land
And in the Water.
Of whirling Air
And of rushing Fire.
And every Spell and Scourge of God the Vast One, may be obedient unto Me!
I invoke the priestess of the Silver Star, Asi the Curved One, by the ritual of Silence.
I make open the gate of Bliss; I descend from the Palace of the Stars; I greet you, I embrace you, O children of Earth, that are gathered together in the Hall of Darkness.
(A pause.)
The Speech in the Silence.
The Words against the Son of Night.
The Voice of Tahuti in the Universe in the Presence of the Eternal.
The Formulas of Knowledge.
The Wisdom of Breath.
The Root of Vibration.
The Shaking of the Invisible.
The Rolling Asunder of the Darkness.
The Becoming Visible of Matter.
The Piercing of the Scales of the Crocodile.
The Breaking Forth of the Light!
(Follows the Lection.)
There is an end of the speech; let the Silence of darkness be broken; let it return into the silence of light.
The speaker silently departs; the listeners disperse unto their homes; yea, they disperse unto their homes.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 05:10:46 pm »

Liber Resh vel Helios
sub figura CC
Publication in class D
0. These are the adorations to be performed by aspirants to the A.·. A.·.
Let him greet the Sun at dawn, facing East, giving the sign of his grade. And let him say in a loud voice:
Hail unto Thee who art Ra in Thy rising, even unto Thee who art Ra in Thy strength, who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the Uprising of the Sun.
Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Night!
Also at Noon, let him greet the Sun, facing South, giving the sign of his grade. And let him say in a loud voice:
Hail unto Thee who art Ahathoor in Thy triumphing, even unto Thee who art Ahathoor in Thy beauty, who travellest over the heavens in thy bark at the Mid-course of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Morning!
Also, at Sunset, let him greet the Sun, facing West, giving the sign of his grade. And let him say in a loud voice:
Hail unto Thee who art Tum in Thy setting, even unto Thee who art Tum in Thy joy, who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the Down-going of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Day!
Lastly, at Midnight, let him greet the Sun, facing North, giving the sign of his grade, and let him say in a loud voice:
Hail unto thee who art Khephra in Thy hiding, even unto Thee who art Khephra in Thy silence, who travellest over the heavens in Thy bark at the Midnight Hour of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Evening.
And after each of these invocations thou shalt give the sign of silence, and afterward thou shalt perform the adoration that is taught thee by thy Superior. And then do thou compose Thyself to holy meditation.
Also it is better if in these adorations thou assume the God-form of Whom thou adorest, as if thou didst unite with Him in the adoration of That which is beyond Him.
Thus shalt thou ever be mindful of the Great Work which thou hast undertaken to perform, and thus shalt thou be strengthened to pursue it unto the attainment of the Stone of the Wise, the Summum Bonum, True Wisdom and Perfect Happiness.
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 05:14:15 pm »

LIBER CDLI (451)
Class B
(The 15th Chapter of Liber CDXIV)
XV
Of Eroto-comatose Lucidity

The Candidate is made ready for the Ordeal by general athletic training, and by feasting. On the appointed day he is attended by one or more chosen and experienced attendants whose duty is (a) to exhaust him sexually by every known means (b) to rouse him sexually by every known means. Every device and artifice of the courtesan is to be employed, and every stimulant known to the physician. Nor should the attendants reck of danger, but hunt down ruthlessly their appointed prey.

Finally the Candidate will into a sleep of utter exhaustion, resembling coma, and it is now that delicacy and skill must be exquisite. Let him be roused from this sleep by stimulation of a definitely and exclusively sexual type. Yet if convenient, music wisely regulated will assist.

The attendants will watch with assiduity for signs of waking; and the moment these occur, all stimulation must cease instantly, and the Candidate be allowed to fall again into sleep; but no sooner has this happened than the former practice is resumed. This alteration is to continue indefinitely until the Candidate is in a state which is neither sleep nor waking, and in which his Spirit, set free by perfect exhaustion of the body, and yet prevented from entering the City of Sleep, communes with the Most High and the Most Holy Lord God of its being, maker of heaven and earth.

The Ordeal terminates by failure---the occurence of sleep invincible--- or by success, in which ultimate waking is followed by a final performance of the sexual act. The Initiate may then be allowed to sleep, or the practice may be renewed and persisted in until death ends all. The most favourable death is that occurring during the orgasm, and is called Mors Justi.

As it is written: Let me die the death of the Righteous, and let my last end be like his!
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 05:19:16 pm »

Sacred texts  Thelema 
Liber DCCCXIII vel ARARITA
Sub Figura DLXX

A...A...
Publication in Class A.
Imprimatur:
N. Fra A... A...

I

0. O my God! One is Thy Beginning! One is Thy Spirit, and Thy Permutation One!
1. Let me extol Thy perfections before men.
2. In the Image of a Sixfold Star that flameth across the Vault inane, let me re-veil Thy perfections.
3. Thou hast appeared unto me as an aged God, a venerable God, the Lord of Time, bearing a sharp sickle.
4. Thou hast appeared unto me as a jocund and ruddy God,full of Majesty, a King, a Father in his prime. Thou didst bear the sceptre of the Universe, crowned with the Wheel of the Spirit.
5. Thou hast appeared unto me with sword and spear, a warrior God in flaming armour among Thine horsemen.
6. Thou hast appeared unto me as a young and brilliant God, a god of music and beauty, even as a young god in his strength, playing upon the lyre.
7. Thou hast appeared unto me as the white foam of Ocean gathered into limbs whiter than the foam, the limbs of a miracle of women, as a goddess of extreme love, bearing the girdle of gold.
8. Thou hast appeared to me as a young boy mischievous and lovely, with Thy winged globe and its serpents set upon a staff.
9. Thou hast appeared to me as an huntress among Thy dogs, as a goddess virginal chaste, as a moon among the faded oaks of the wood of years.
10. But I was deceived by none of these. All these I cast aside, crying: Begone! So that all these faded from my vision.
11. Also I welded together the Flaming Star and the Sixfold Star in the forge of my soul, and behold! a new star 418 that is above all these.
12. Yet even so was I not deceived; for the crown hath twelve rays.
13. And these twelve rays are one.

II

0. Now then I saw these things averse and evil; and they were not, even as Thou art Not.
1. I saw the twin heads that ever battle against one another, so that all their thought is a confusion. I saw Thee in these.
2. I saw the darkeners of wisdom, like black apes chattering vile nonsense. I saw Thee in these.
3. I saw the devouring mothers of Hell, that eat up their children - O ye that are without understanding! I saw Thee in these.
4. I saw the merciless and the unmajestic like harpies tearing their foul food. I saw Thee in these.
5. I saw the burning ones, giants like volcanoes belching out the black vomit of fire and smoke in their fury. I saw Thee in these.
6. I saw the petty, the quarrelsome, the selfish, - they were like men, O Lord, they were even like unto men. I saw Thee in these.
7. I saw the ravens of death, that flew with hoarse cries upon the carrion earth. I saw Thee in these.
8. I saw the lying spirits like frogs upon the earth, and upon the water, and upon the treacherous metal that corrodeth all things and abideth not. I saw Thee in these.
9. I saw the obscene ones, bull-men linked in the abyss of putrefaction, that gnawed each other's tongues for pain. I saw Thee in these.
10. I saw the Woman. O my God, I beheld the image thereof, even as a lovely shape that concealeth a black monkey, even as a figure that draweth with her hands small images of men down into hell. I saw her from the head to the navel a woman, from the navel to the feet of her a man. I saw Thee even in her.
11. For mine was the keyword to the Closed Palace 418 and mine the reins of the Chariot of the Sphinxes, black and white.
But I was not deceived by anything of all these things.
12. For I expanded it by my subtlety into Twelve Rays of the Crown.
13. And these twelve rays were One.

III

0. Say thou that He God is one; God is the Everlasting One; nor hath He any Equal, or any Son, or any Companion. Nothing shall stand before His face.
1. Even for five hundred and eleven times nightly for one and forty days did I cry aloud unto the Lord the affirmation of His Unity.
2. Also did I glorify His wisdom, whereby He made the worlds.
3. Yea, I praised Him for His intelligible essence, whereby the universe became light.
4. I did thank Him for His manifold mercy; I did worship His magnificence and majesty.
5. I trembled before His might.
6. I delighted in the Harmony and Beauty of His Essence.
7. In His Victory I pursued His enemies; yea I drave them down the steep; I thundered after them into the utmost abyss; yea, therein I partook of the glory of my Lord.
8. His Splendour shone upon me; I adored His adorable splendour.
9. I rested myself, admiring the Stability of Him, how the shaking of His Universe, the dissolution of all things, should move Him not.
10. Yea, verily, I the Lord Viceregent of His Kingdom, I, Adonai, who speak unto my servant V.V.V.V.V. did rule and govern in His place.
11. Yet also did I formulate the word of double power in the Voice of the Master, even the word 418.
12. And all these things deceived me not, for I expanded them by my subtlety into the Twelve Rays of the Crown.

IV

0. Also the little child, the lover of Adonai, even V.V.V.V.V., reflecting the glory of Adonai, lifted up his voice and said:
1. Glory to God, and Thanksgiving to God! There is One God alone, and God is exceeding great. He is about us, and there is no strength save in Him the exalted, the great.
2. Thus did V.V.V.V.V. become mad, and wend about naked.
3. And all these things fled away, for he understood them all, that they were but as old rags upon the Divine Perfection.
4. Also he pitied them all, that they were but reflections distorted.
5. Also he smote them, lest they should bear rule over the just.
6. Also he harmonized them into one picture, beautiful to behold.
7. And having thus conquered them, there was a certain glamour of holiness even in the hollow sphere of outward brilliance.
8. So that all became splendid.
9. And having firmly stablished them in order and disposition,
10. He proclaimed the perfection, the bride, the delight of God in His creation.
11. But though thus he worked, he tried ever his work by the Star 418.
12. And it deceived him not; for by his subtlety he expanded it all into the Twelve Rays of the Crown.

V

0. In the place of the cross the indivisible point which hath no points nor parts nor magnitude. Nor indeed hath it position, being beyond space. Nor hath it existence in time, for it is beyond Time. Nor hath it cause or effect, seeing that its Universe is infinite every way, and partaketh not of these our conceptions.
1. So wrote  the Exempt Adept, and the laughter of the Masters of the Temple abashed him not.
2. Nor was he ashamed, hearing the laughter of the little dogs of hell.
3. For he abode in his place, and his falsehood was truth in his place.
4. The little dogs cannot correct him, for they can do naught but bark.
5. The masters cannot correct him, for they say: Come and see.
6. And I came and saw, even I, Perdurabo, the Philosophus of the Outer College.
7. Yea, even I the man beheld this wonder.
8. And I could not deliver it unto myself.
9. That which established me is invisible and unknowable in its essence.
10. Only they who know IT may be known.
11. For they have the genius of the mighty sword 418.
12. And they are not deceived by any of these things; for by their subtlety do they expand them all into the Twelve Rays of the Crown.
13. And these twelve rays are One.

VI

0. Deeper and deeper into the mire of things! Farther and farther into the never-ending Expansion of the Abyss.
1. The great goddess that bendeth over the Universe is my mistress; I am the winged globe at her heart.
2. I contract ever as she ever expandeth;
3. At the end it is all one.
4. Our loves have brought to birth the Father and Creator of all things.
5. He hath established the elements; the aether, the air, the water, the earth, and the fire.
6. He hath established the wandering stars in their courses.
7. He hath ploughed with the seven stars of his Plough, that the Seven might move indeed, yet ever point to the unchanging One.
8. He hath established the Eight Belts, wherewith he hath girdled the globes.
9. He hath established the Trinity of Triads in all things, forcing fire into fire, and ordering all things in the Stable Abode of the Kings of Æ.
10. He hath established His rule in His kingdom.
11. Yet the Father also boweth unto the Power of the Star 418 and thereby
12. In his subtlety He expandeth it all into twelve rays of the Crown.
13. And these twelve rays are One.

VII

0. Then in the might of the Lion did I formulate unto myself that holy and formless fire, , which darteth and flasheth through the depths of the Universe.
1. At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the earth melted into a liquor clear as water.
2. At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the water smoked into a lucid air.
3. At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the air ignited, and became Fire.
4. At the touch of the Fire Qadosh, O Lord, the Fire dissipated into Space.
5. At the touch of the Fire Qadosh, O Lord, the Space resolved itself into a Profundity of Mind.
6. At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the Mind of the Father was broken up into the brilliance of our Lord the Sun.
7. At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the Brilliance of our Lord was absorbed in the Naught of our Lady of the Body of the Milk of the Stars.
8. Then only was the Fire Qadosh extinguished, when the Enterer was driven back from the threshold,
9. And the Lord of Silence was established upon the Lotus flower.
10. Then was accomplished all that which was to be accomplished.
11. And All and One and Naught were slain in the slaying of the Warrior 418,
12. In the slaying of the subtlety that expanded all these things into the Twelve Rays of the Crown,
13. That returned unto One, and beyond One, even unto the vision of the Fool in his folly that chanted the word ARARITA, and beyond the Word and the Fool; yea, beyond the Word and the Fool.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: