Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 06:54:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

REMOTE VIEWING

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REMOTE VIEWING  (Read 1420 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: June 30, 2007, 07:26:48 am »

PRIVACY AND SURVEILLANCE

With the growth of electronic means of spying on the public, privacy is something that is vanishing completely. For example, my phone and flat are bugged and MI5 operatives regularly search my flat when I am out. The whole of Brighton is covered by cameras linked to the police station, which is a major node in the UK underground command centre structure. E-mail and faxes are interfered with and monitored, and the web sites that go against US policies are being closed down by frightened Americans.

In this context, RV/RMCT can be seen as a way that the public can put the authorities under surveillance. Since the US and UK governments are deploying electronic RMCT against internal 'subversives', I would find it ironic if the public's use of biophysical RMCT were directed at NWO personnel and their leadership.

As more people use RV, the technique will become more effective.21 This means that the authorities will try to restrict advanced information about RV and RI as carried out by Paranormal Management Systems and other non-military groups. And with the burgeoning of RV/RI companies run by 'retired' US military personnel, one can be sure that effective know-how will be kept out of the public domain.

PMS offers RV courses that can enable the public to put the authorities under the spotlight. As a caveat, if I were to receive complaints from irate members of the public about infringements to their privacy by PMS-trained people, I would have to close the facility. A proper self-regulatory procedure is a must in this new field of RMCT.

At present, biophysical RMCT is not legislated against and, in any case, the Russian military have almost exclusive use of it.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: