Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:50:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Earliest occupation of Scotland pushed back for 3,000 years!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earliest occupation of Scotland pushed back for 3,000 years!  (Read 92 times)
Koren Wolf
Superhero Member

« on: May 31, 2009, 05:08:50 pm »

Earliest occupation of Scotland pushed back for 3,000 years!

BBC News: The diggers at Biggar

14,000 year old hunting kit found in Scotland

Written by Dustin S. Reynolds

Dear Mr. Osmanagic,

I have been following your work on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun since 2006 and can't wait for the work to start back up in a little more than a week. I look forward to reading more about your findings. Unfortunately, as you have stated before, not many folks here in the States seem to be interested in the Bosnian Pyramids. This is rather unfortunate, considering the implications your findings could have on written history. As you can tell, I am a fan of your work, which is why I would like to point out the following:

MSNBC.COM
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Koren Wolf
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 05:09:22 pm »

Just this week, authorities in Scotland stated that they had found a "fairly sophisticated 14,000-year-old toolkit..." This is significant because, "it pushes back the earliest occupation of Scotland by some 3,000 years, and is the first real evidence for Upper Paleolithic open-air settlement occupation north of the English Midlands," according to msnbc.com.

After reading an article by Anthony Harding published in British Archaeology in 2006, I found the article on msnbc.com quite interesting considering that Mr. Harding asks in his article, "why can't there be pyramids in Bosnia at 12,000 BC/BP?" Mr. Harding argues that "that people living in the Balkans at that time were hunter-gatherers, with little in the way of fixed dwelling sites or other constructions," and "one can go on to describe the research that archaeologists have done in the Balkan peninsula, which gives us a very good idea of what human communities were like 10-12,000 years ago." What a difference 3,000 years can make.

It would seem that Mr. Harding might want to reconsider what human communities were like 10-12,000 years ago if one takes into consideration that archaeologists are still making history with their discoveries, including yourself.

Thank you for your hard work and good luck in the future.

Dustin S. Reynolds
Report Spam   Logged
Koren Wolf
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 05:09:30 pm »

http://bpblognews.blogspot.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: