Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:02:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Humanity’s Origins

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Humanity’s Origins  (Read 614 times)
Wind

« on: May 30, 2009, 07:35:28 pm »

This Thread will kind of go hand in hand with my other threads, The Ancient War of the Gods, and Atlantean past lives.

I’m starting this thread in a effort to bring together my research, I believe that it all fit's together, but I was having difficulty separating it all into different threads and then keeping track of it. Hopefully this will work and I won’t have to keep bouncing around. Wink

So the title of the thread is Humanity’s origins, which is a question that has been debated forever, and quite possibly will be debated for some time to come.  Here is the beginning of one such debate.

I’d like to start this all off with a video that I’ve already posted in my Atlantean Past lives thread, I feel that it will go better here.

Here’s the link

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/82676/691091
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wind

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 07:44:12 pm »

In the above video it’s speaks of other species (More than just one!) assisting in the development of mankind.   Yes the Anunnaki could have been involved but they weren’t the only ones!

With several different races of beings living on the planet I wouldn’t be surprised if opinions and viewpoints didn’t clash, and perhaps it is this that caused the Ancient Wars that nearly destroyed the Earth.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 07:53:25 pm »

There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. That they may have been the architects of the great pyramids, or the lost civilizations of Lemuria or Atlantis. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive somewhere beyond the heavens...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 10:31:00 pm by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 10:40:38 pm »

The producers of the new SciFi series Battlestar Galactica ended the series with an interesting twist, one that seems to mirror what Dr Brian Weiss talks about in the above interview.   He speaks of a humanoid race with advanced technology who flee their dieing world and settle here on Earth.

Here’s a clip from the last episode of Galactica.

Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 09:47:42 pm »

www.panspermia.org

This goes with what you are saying but not in such a direct approach. The idea is that ancient peoples from distant worlds may have placed their DNA in viruses and sent them on their way via comets where the viruses were spread around the galaxy. If they found a suitable enviroment with hosts they could "infect" with the DNA the family line would carry on.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 03:53:51 pm »

That's a very interesting idea iwannano and one that I will take into consideration, Thank you.

Sincerely
Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 03:59:21 pm »

Interesting enough this video actually makes Scifi’s last episode of Galactica seem plausible.   I’ve also posted it in the Ancient war of the Gods thread.

Take a look and tell me what you think. 

Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 11:30:52 pm »

Smiley  I've read this quickly, so pardon me if this is a stupid comment, Wind... but how are you defining "humanity" in this thread?  Are we talking about the beginging of homo sapiens? Or are you refering to "humanity" in the altruistic sense of the word.  Or are you refering to all types of "humanoid" creatures, such as Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons? 

Personally I subscribe to the notion that we are more of a mutt like race which is the product of many interbredings of different humanoid creatures.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Wind

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 10:11:41 pm »

Personally I subscribe to the notion that we are more of a mutt like race which is the product of many interbredings of different humanoid creatures.

I believe that you're exactly right mdsungate and that last episode of Galactica would agree with you.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 04:48:14 am »

We are similar to the monkeys, but could that be by design rather than chance?

I agree that there could have been some fooling around with the Neanderthals also.
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 07:35:45 pm »

Smiley  Hi Tom, this is a much more friendly place to have this discussion that at AR, LOL.  Of course conventional scientific thought would dismiss this notion as nonsence.  But I'd be interested in what Michael Cremo's thoughts on this were.  I miss reading his "The Forbidden Archelogist" column in AR, (I can't afford a subscription,the free sampler's don't get that far into the issue, and finding a copy at a newstand where I live is most unlikely).

There is some actual physical evidence to support the notion that we are not homogeneous species. 

There's the life's work of Dr. Peter D'Adamo:

For over 20 years, Peter D'Adamo has extensively researched the connections between blood type, food, and disease. He published his first book, Eat Right 4 Your Type, in 1996. The only book to offer individualized health and diet programs based on the four blood types, Eat Right 4 Your Type became a New York Times bestseller and brought worldwide recognition to D'Adamo's blood type theories, selling over 4 million copies worldwide in 60 languages. NutriBooks named it one of the ten most influential health books ever written. D'Adamo has since written several more blood type books, including Live Right 4 Your Type and Cook Right 4 Your Type, as well as the blood type Health Library. He is the founder and editor emeritus of the Journal of Naturopathic Medicine. D'Adamo maintains a private practice in Wilton, Connecticut, and lectures around the world.

It's his theory that the reason that drugs and foods react differently in different people's blood chemestry, because we are not all decendent from the same species.  The only vestige left of that lies in our blood types, which are different, because of the fact that we inherieted that  blood chemestry from the different species that we are decended from.
Which has lead to the addage, "One man's food is another one's poisen", and the title of one of his books, although Eat right 4 Your Type" is his best seller.

In his theory type "O", (my type actually) is the decendent of a carnivor, while type "A" is a total vegetarian.  And the two types in between, ("B" and "AB") are somewhere inbetween meat eaters and vegetarians.   I tried to be a vegetarian for six years, and I got very sick from it and developed anemenia.  The healthiest I've ever been was on the Atkins diet, and I eat nothing but meat, LOL.  So I'm a believer in the fact that he is definately on to something, although I think he has only touched on the "tip of the iceburg".  There are also tissuse types, and the positive and negative types, as well as rare blood types to factor in.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: