Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:33:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

President Obama's Change Is Not Going To Come. So Now What?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Obama's Change Is Not Going To Come. So Now What?  (Read 614 times)
zachariah

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two wom

« on: May 28, 2009, 06:53:45 pm »

President Obama's Change Is Not Going To Come. So Now What?

you ain't seen nothing yet.........................
Obama
Report Spam   Logged

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 03:54:07 am »

Don't worry the constitutionality of all his decisions will be reversed when either Ron Paul or a CP candidate gets elected.
Report Spam   Logged
zachariah

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two wom

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 08:49:34 am »

Don't worry the constitutionality of all his decisions will be reversed when either Ron Paul or a CP candidate gets elected.

I believe it.

I think there is a good possibility Americans will vote indy next time around.
Report Spam   Logged

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings!
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 09:13:23 am »

It may be so, from the 'chatter' I hear by just 'ordinary citizens'.

Problem is, elections can be 'influenced', as we well know......
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 06:59:32 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Winter Soldier

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 07:36:31 pm »

His change is not going to come, after 100 days on the job, is that it? Very magnanimous of all of you.

How many years did it take Reagan, George H.W Bush, Clinton, and the original dumbass, George W. Bush to screw things up?

All of them cut taxes for the rich, allowed companies to become monopolies, sent your jobs overseas and screwed over the middle class.  I believe it took at the least about thirty years.  You might want to give Obama little more time before deciding he failed.  And, if by chance, you voted for any of the above clowns, you're also partially responsible for America's failure! 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 01:30:21 pm »

His change is not going to come, after 100 days on the job, is that it? Very magnanimous of all of you.

How many years did it take Reagan, George H.W Bush, Clinton, and the original dumbass, George W. Bush to screw things up?

All of them cut taxes for the rich, allowed companies to become monopolies, sent your jobs overseas and screwed over the middle class.  I believe it took at the least about thirty years.  You might want to give Obama little more time before deciding he failed.  And, if by chance, you voted for any of the above clowns, you're also partially responsible for America's failure! 

The Obama Deception

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 01:36:54 pm »

Obama, G W Bush, Clinton, and G H W Bush all went to Bilderberg meetings.  You really think Obama is going to resist his Bilder-bosses.  Give me a break.

Watch the Obama Deception, I'm sorry but the facts are just not on your side.
Report Spam   Logged
Winter Soldier

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 11:34:21 pm »

If by, "Bilderberg Bosses," you mean that both parties are controlled by the banks, I agree. 

But it remains to be seen whether Obama will do or won't do. You have to remember, even if he wanted to change things dramatically, he is still dealing with two parties that are wholly owned by the banking lobby.

If there were actually no difference between the two parties, then there wouldn't be the constant personal attacks lobbied against him by people who dislike his policies.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 06:35:06 am »

Obama has brought hope to our nation at a time when we sorely needed it--and Michelle has certainly done her part as well!

I'm not sure what kind of change people are looking for after 100 days.  Think how long it took America--and the world--to get out of the Great Depression.

And yet every week I see evidence of change.  For example, Obama just nominated the first Hispanic Supreme Court justice in the history of the United States and the third woman on that bench.  Wow!  What took America so long?

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 11:56:27 am »

Obama has brought hope to our nation at a time when we sorely needed it--and Michelle has certainly done her part as well!

I'm not sure what kind of change people are looking for after 100 days.  Think how long it took America--and the world--to get out of the Great Depression.

And yet every week I see evidence of change.  For example, Obama just nominated the first Hispanic Supreme Court justice in the history of the United States and the third woman on that bench.  Wow!  What took America so long?

Right a President who can't produce a birth certificate proving he's an American and he's a nominating a 'La Raza' member which is the hispanic version of the KKK but minorities won't ever be held accountable for their racism.

What took so long simple, QUALIFICATIONS if it weren't for the NWO trying to destroy America many unqualified minorities simply wouldn't make the cut.  Especially the racist ones.  However since any anti-American, pro-NWO gets the Bilderberg seal of approval then the dingy and the dangerous get nominated for all kinds of positions.

You might want to watch the Obama Deception there Tom H.  Facts have a nasty habit of biting those in denial harshly in the @$$.
Report Spam   Logged
iwannano

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 05:36:00 pm »

The problem started even before FDR but he more any president before or since has bastardized the constitution to make it non-recognizable. He, along with his supreme court, interpreted a document that was crystal clear to begin with. Their interpretation endowed the federal government powers that it was never supposed to have.

Our constitution was written by men who lived in a world ruled by Kings and the King's cronies and as a result they drafted a document to limit centralized power. It had some kinks to work out but all in all it was genius. Some today say the constitution is a hinderance to their plans. Good, that is what it was supposed to be.

Thirty-five states have some sort of legislation pending calling for actions to restore the intent of the constitution and de-centralize power. This is a good start. Term limits for congress is another. Eliminating special programs benefitting members of congress would be a good place to start.

You are right, we can't blame Obama for the crappy state the country is in and maybe we should thank him for scaring us into action by showing us what unfrettered power can lead to.
Report Spam   Logged
Desautelle

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 05:46:12 pm »

Right a President who can't produce a birth certificate proving he's an American and he's a nominating a 'La Raza' member which is the hispanic version of the KKK but minorities won't ever be held accountable for their racism.

La Raza is NOT a KKK like organization anymore than ther NAACP is.  There are no lynchings, hangings burnings or violence of any kind.  It is simply an organization for Latinos to get together and further their opportunities. Someone has been listening a bit too much to racist Tom Tancredo.

As for this birth certificate business, no other President has been asked to produce theirs.  Starting with Obama, just because he is black, is an insult.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 01:55:33 pm »

La Raza is NOT a KKK like organization anymore than ther NAACP is.  There are no lynchings, hangings burnings or violence of any kind.  It is simply an organization for Latinos to get together and further their opportunities. Someone has been listening a bit too much to racist Tom Tancredo.

As for this birth certificate business, no other President has been asked to produce theirs.  Starting with Obama, just because he is black, is an insult.

Like La Raza doesn't facilitate guns and supplies to MS-13 and other Mexican gangs that come into America and make American families victims of their crimes.  Roll Eyes

Every other President has submitted their Birth Certificate it has only been Obama who has sued to keep it a secret.

Phil Berg has Sarah Obama admitting on tape that Obama was born in Kenya.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: