Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:32:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ancient War of the Gods, is all about two "MOONFALLS"+Constellation change !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ancient War of the Gods, is all about two "MOONFALLS"+Constellation change !  (Read 1006 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: May 27, 2009, 07:23:41 am »

Dear......WIND  and   Mario,

In The Book of GENESIS 7:11
about the ( Biblical ) DELUGE it says the same as Plato told about the Gates/ (sluices underneath-) of Earth and ( a cloudless)Heavens opening and water came rushing in. Cry Shocked Cry

ABOUT the SNAKE in Book of ENOCH:
Before the Deluge , the SNAKE "Stood upright" and had a snout and FOUR  PAWS , but after the DELUGE they were cut off for some pennance( Naga/ SATAN= White holi Arabian Elephant demonized by King Salmanasser-3 in 855 bc
Consequentially THIS( second)Deluge was around 855 bc and" Merged " by Plato to a" First Deluge."

Also in hebrew cosmology:
The MOON was bigger before the Deluge but got Fire when it was jeallous and wanted More Light from the Sun.( Meaning" came closer to Earth!")
As a" punishment " the Sun decided that the Moon got smaller and only would radiate a Sixthieth(=overstatement!) of the Sun hencheforth !

In BLUE's Theory
The Moon is named ATON/ Hephaistos and was thrown twice to Earth by ZEUS( = Planet jupiter.in 1055 bc) & by Hera(= Planet Venus, in 855 bc.)
In 'Christian Lore' the MOON is SATAN or Lucifer the" Light Angel that fell to Earth!" a clear or at least written Proof of a Moonfall!
Alas, when I told this at AO in several related Topics I got warned for telling fibs and reported to an administrator who,  REPRIMANDED me as a " TROLL " ( by Mrs " B ".) Who advised me to take my ( invented ?)" FAIRYTALES " somewhere else and be a better Comedian( Could YOU tell her off Huh ? )

Sincerely " Blue Hue " dd may 27 ---2009

Dear Wind,

The excerpts you posted came from the Velikosky Archives:
http://www.varchive.org/ce/amenaten.htm

I remember having read it sometime ago...

regards,
Mario Dantas

Holy Cow! I can't believe that I quoted Velikosky, Mario, I knew that name sounded familiar when it was mentioned earlier.  Thanks for finding that out for me.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 07:57:48 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 07:45:44 am »

I liked your pre-deleted reply better !
But you improved it !
" ALbright & Thiele "were nearer the mark than most other" chronology changers!
AHAB/=Amenhotep-3 was born in: 890 reigned 875-855 bc,  Amenhoteb-4 was born: 880 reigned: 855-820 bc,
so over the 17 years that were alotted to him by Priest Manethoon.

In 1949 dr V. Discovered that Amenhotep-4/ Aknaton(= Ach -en- Aten.)lived 500 years LATER( not: 1380-1340 but: 880- 820 bc, as a result of a Chronology fault in  Priest Manethoon's  "AIGYPTIAKA " but I already told you that dr. V was punished and ' Demonized' for this discovery which you as a " Mainstream-Atlantologist refused to accept  or was not aware of ! ( It is not your fault, many Mainstreamers refuse to accept dr. V's findings for the past 60 years !

I only got aquainted with his work in 1979 unfortunately the year that he passed away.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 07:53:41 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 07:56:25 am »

MARIO,
read my Reply 289
THANK  YOU. !

Dear Wind,

The excerpts you posted came from the Velikosky Archives:
http://www.varchive.org/ce/amenaten.htm

I remember having read it sometime ago...

regards,
Mario Dantas
Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 09:17:30 am »

But you improved it !
AHAB/=Amenhotep-3 was born in: 890 reigned 875-855 bc,  Amenhoteb-4 was born: 880 reigned: 855-820 bc,

In 1949 dr V. Discovered that Amenhotep-4/ Aknaton(= Ach -en- Aten.)lived 500 years LATER( not: 1380-1340 but: 880- 820 bc, as a result of a Chronology fault in  Priest Manethoon's  "AIGYPTIAKA " but I already told you that dr. V was punished and ' Demonized' for this discovery which you as a " Mainstream-Atlantologist refused to accept  or was not aware of ! ( It is not your fault, many Mainstreamers refuse to accept dr. V's findings for the past 60 years !

I only got aquainted with his work in 1979 unfortunately the year that he passed away.

Wrong again Blue.  The Pharaohs that ruled from 880 b.c-820 b.c are Harsiese 880-860 b.c., Osorkon II 872-837b.c. and Shoshenq III 837-798 b.c. 
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Wind

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 09:39:33 am »

Yup, Wind,

I deleted it after I REALLY read it. 

" Akhnaten lived not in the 14th but in the 9th century"

at the same time as King Ahab and the Greeks(so he says)?

No wonder 'some people' are mixed up.....Read the bottom part - the time line is
all screwed up.

I deleted it too Bianca, I don't want false information on this thread, thanks for the heads up Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 09:52:50 am »

WIND:

"I deleted it too Bianca, I don't want false information on this thread, thanks for the heads up"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Velikovski  has been dead 60 years.

With the great multitude of archaeological discoveries since then, one would think that he would
have been proven right on at least a 'couple of things'.....

NADA, ZILCH, NIENTE!!!

These ARMCHAIR researchers can be real COMICS!!!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:53:50 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Wind

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 09:54:17 am »

In BLUE's Theory
The Moon is named ATON/ Hephaistos and was thrown twice to Earth by ZEUS( = Planet jupiter.in 1055 bc) & by Hera(= Planet Venus, in 855 bc.)
In 'Christian Lore' the MOON is SATAN or Lucifer the" Light Angel that fell to Earth!" a clear or at least written Proof of a Moonfall!
Alas, when I told this at AO in several related Topics I got warned for telling fibs and reported to an administrator who,  REPRIMANDED me as a " TROLL " ( by Mrs " B ".) Who advised me to take my ( invented ?)" FAIRYTALES " somewhere else and be a better Comedian( Could YOU tell her off  ? )

Hey Bue what happened to the moon being Nibiru last week?
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 09:59:57 am »

Velikovski  has been dead 60 years.

With the great multitude of archaeological discoveries since then, one would think that he would
have been proven right on at least a 'couple of things'.....

NADA, ZILCH, NIENTE!!!

These ARMCHAIR researchers can be real COMICS!!!

Velikovski sounds like a real nutcase, (Kind of like someone here we know, someone who has a color in his name Shocked LOL)   I'm going to do my best to stay away from Velikovski's work in the future  Grin
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 10:01:31 am by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 10:05:24 am »

ABOUT the SNAKE in Book of ENOCH:
Before the Deluge , the SNAKE "Stood upright" and had a snout and FOUR  PAWS , but after the DELUGE they were cut off for some pennance( Naga/ SATAN= White holi Arabian Elephant demonized by King Salmanasser-3 in 855 bc
Consequentially THIS( second)Deluge was around 855 bc and" Merged " by Plato to a" First Deluge."

Also in hebrew cosmology:
The MOON was bigger before the Deluge but got Fire when it was jeallous and wanted More Light from the Sun.( Meaning" came closer to Earth!")
As a" punishment " the Sun decided that the Moon got smaller and only would radiate a Sixthieth(=overstatement!) of the Sun hencheforth !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wind,

THE FAIRYTALES NEVER END AROUND HERE....

I GUESS THIS THREAD COULD BE MOVED TO

HUMOUR,COMICS AND CARTOONS....
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Wind

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 10:13:47 am »

In BLUE's Theory
Alas, when I told this at AO in several related Topics I got warned for telling fibs and reported to an administrator who,  REPRIMANDED me as a " TROLL " ( by Mrs " B ".) Who advised me to take my ( invented ?)" FAIRYTALES " somewhere else and be a better Comedian( Could YOU tell her off  ? )

BlueHue please read reply #270 This pretty much describes how I feel on the subject!   I'm not going to tell anyone off, in fact I'm glad that you were reported.   You have been very rude and inconciderate.   If you don't have any proof to back up what you're stating to be fact, then just lay off untill you find some! It's as simple as that.

Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 10:15:45 am »

ROBERT ,

THANK You so much for your attentive Comment,
But You have not been paying attention, to the content you are commenting on,

I said that Dr Velikovsky made the stunning discovery of 500 years too much in Egyptian history
BIANCA and WIND did not want to hear of it. But this means that , Harsiese,  Osorkon-2 and Soshenk-3
also lived ( about-)500 years later.

infact the 20-th and 21-th Dynasty were already under Persian overlordship
the 26-29-th were the" persian Dynasties( started: 525 -until: 333 bc.)

and the 22-th Dynasty with the Soshenk and Osorkons and Takelots were in fact the 18-th Dynasty
Ofcourse some people( BIANCA ,meaning me !)get confused by Dr.Velikovsky's " Time-Shifting "

The Culprit is Dr BRUGSCH who in 1850 ad devised the " definite" egyptian Chronology without knowledge of Hieroglyphs
thus the TURIN and PALERMO Dynasty Plates were NOT included in dr Brugsch'ws time reckoning.
HE RELIED SOLELY ON THE GREEK VERSION OF THE EGYPTIAN Timed-CHRONOLOGY

It was only in 1860, 35 years after Champolion discovered the meaning of Hieroglyphs but was during his lifetime as a college de France-professor,
too poor to print his discovery that his brother Francois did was the first time other egyptologists heard of it after a lapse of 35 years !
only then duid dr brugsch discover the Greek discrepencies with the Egyptian originals but it was too late to change the ERRORS so he let ERRORS be.

when Dr Velikovsky as an outsider commented that the Egyptian chronology by it's designer Dr Brugsch had a 500 years discrepency every scholar moaned that he should leave things 'that had grown-in', be and demonized him for pointing to a long time Data failure( and this happened 60 years ago in 1949 !)
Sincerely " Blue Hue "  dd. 27 May---2009

But you improved it !

Wrong again Blue.  The Pharaohs that ruled from 880 b.c-820 b.c are Harsiese 880-860 b.c., Osorkon II 872-837b.c. and Shoshenq III 837-798 b.c. 

Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 10:21:11 am »

Wind,

THE FAIRYTALES NEVER END AROUND HERE....

I GUESS THIS THREAD COULD BE MOVED TO

HUMOUR,COMICS AND CARTOONS....

Blue should really put his talents to better use and go to work for Disney, where Fairytales can come true, if you're young at heart Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 10:27:43 am »

I said that Dr Velikovsky made the stunning discovery of 500 years too much in Egyptian history
BIANCA and WIND did not want to hear of it. But this means that , Harsiese,  Osorkon-2 and Soshenk-3
also lived ( about-)500 years later.

Angry  Blue I've bent over backwards trying to be nice to you, but if you attack me one more time there will be consequences, of this you can be sure.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 10:28:31 am by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 10:41:16 am »

I said that NIBIRU was the MOON

Dear mr WIND, if you are a true " New - AGER :" and in that capacity believe in DONNELLY  &  CAYCE ' Yucatan- Readings" Did you find any substantial PROOF there, of Atlantiws location,  other than some spiritual " Evidence"( of Entiteties Huh ? )

Nibiru was a wandering Planet, in the Assyrian/ babylonian creed
in Egypt the name for Moon was MAAT-Re( Babilonian:" TIA - MAAT" or " Auntie- MAUD" !

In HEBREW cosmology, In the Book of ENOCH is told that the Moon fell to Earth. Here she is named ATHARGATIS or just ATHAT/( male!) HADDAD
Why would I Lie if everybody could read that the paradise Snake formerly had FOUR legs Huh ( in Genesis 3 verse 4.)
but many believerws choses to ignore Bible book information, out of spite or alergy to reading and thus intend to overlook important facts !

The ENIM, Raphiddim and ZAMZUZITES and the ANAKIM were the GIANTS races in Canaane/ Palestine
Was the Bible-Scribe lying or did they really exist and were they different descriptions of the White Arabic Elephant revered as a God ?!\

You are beiing afraid of people that quote apocryphical books that are not quoted in the regular Bible perhaps ?
Why would you be " allergic" to dr Velikovsly;'s findings if all he did was quoting the TORA & Bible( with sources and footnotes !)
Talking about not wanting to spread "Falsh information" I supposedly have spread Dr Velikovsky's Falsh information for Five years now in 1044 posts!
Sincerely " Blue Hue "

In BLUE's Theory
Alas, when I told this at AO in several related Topics I got warned for telling fibs and reported to an administrator who,  REPRIMANDED me as a " TROLL " ( by Mrs " B ".) Who advised me to take my ( invented ?)" FAIRYTALES " somewhere else and be a better Comedian( Could YOU tell her off  ? )

Hey Bue what happened to the moon being Nibiru last week?
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 10:42:57 am »

Alright I'm going to try to get this thread back on track (Hopefully  Smiley )

I'm going to start with this video which talks about the ancient Atomic War and I pray that it has nothing to do with Velikovski  Grin
The good thing about this video is that you don't need sound to watch it! Wink

Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Atomic Blast and Aeronautical Science

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: